1. A bottle-emptying kit, since there are two types of people in this world: those who add water to ensure they get every lil' last drop out of their shampoo, and those who toss lotion before it nears the end. Instead of diluting or wasting leftover product, turn it over with this lil' gizmo so all that good stuff can still be put to use.
2. Easy-to-clean Keurig pod coffee filters so you can spend your caffeine allowance on something more environmentally-friendly. These puppies are reusable, refillable, and the best part? You can enjoy your *own* favorite roasts that might not be available in K-Cups.
3. And a pack of AirPod Pro silicone hooks if you love your Pods but hate the fear of losing them at a moment's notice. These discreet lil' covers simply plop over the earbuds and allow for a snug and comfy fit inside your ear, so you can toss your head around (see below) as much as you like.
4. Or! A pair of AirPod ear hooks because those of you who own the first gen AirPods are not exempt from this type of tomfoolery we experience with our favorite gadget. These silicone covers hook *over* your ears so your jams and work calls never have to go interrupted again.
5. A two-stage sharpener to save your blunt, sad-looking kitchen knives from the grave and make them look and feel as good as new.
6. Super effective reusable mop pads that'll a) replace the need for the one-time-use (aka wasteful) refills you usually buy for your fancy wet mop and b) not only cut through but grip onto stubborn grime found in the grooves and crevices of your floors. Sub these washable bbs in for a sparkling clean floor that's a lot cheaper to sustain.
These are machine washable and work wonders on wood, tile, laminate, and vinyl floors!
Turbo Mops is a small business that was established in 2018, and believes a clean home can be achieved in both an eco-conscious and cost-effective way. Their products are reusable and fit many different types of mops, so you can spend less *and* waste less on disposable products.
Promising review: "If you haven’t purchased this item, you are missing out on a goldmine!!! These pads are well worth the price...so much better than the disposables that are utilized with the Swiffer mop. One use and you will be delighted! It is life-altering when you see the change in your floors. I already ordered a second pack to use upstairs. If a cleaning product can make you smile, this is it!!!" —Lexie
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $30.31 (also available in a pack of eight).