We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. LilyAna Naturals' eye cream depuffs and softens the skin around tired eyes with a rosehip and hibiscus-infused formula. Over 18,000 admirers gave it 5 stars, so do your morning and nighttime routine a favor and add this to the lineup.
Check out this TikToker's review after a year of using this magic sauce!
Promising reviews: "I just started to notice fine lines appearing under my eyes, so I ordered this eye cream on a whim and it is SO WORTH IT! Major game changer, I noticed a huge difference not only in fine lines but also in under-eye darkness and puffiness in only one week! Highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I have extremely oily skin and I put this all the way around my eye and haven't had any breakouts, not to mention my skin is super smooth which makes makeup application a dream. 10/10 product, will purchase again!" —Katherine E Brings
"I’m OBSESSED! I always have trouble with eye creams because my skin in general is very sensitive and dry. Usually I get a bad rash or my eyes tear up when using eye creams so I just stopped using them. I decided to give this one a try with all the great reviews and I’m so glad I did! Super hydrating, doesn’t make me tear up, and sits well under makeup! It did instantly hydrate my under eyes with no reaction and had a brightening effect that made me look less tired! Can’t beat the price of this either, definitely worth a try!" —D
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in four sizes).
2. L’Oréal 8 Second Wonder Water Lamellar Hair Treatment works like a treat in eight, yes, you read that correctly, EIGHT seconds to transform fine to curly textures. Think: mirror-like shine and softer-than-soft locks in less time than it takes to say "arriverderci to you, frizz!"
Apply this directly to wet hair, avoiding the roots, massage it in for eight seconds, then rinse. Effort required = practically zero. You can use one dose for fine- to medium-textured hair, two to three doses for thick- to curly-textured hair, and add one more dose if you have long hair.
Promising reviews: "I don’t usually do reviews on products, but for this one I absolutely have to. I have 3c type hair and struggle with a lot of breakage, unmanageability, and moisture. When my mom mentioned this product to me I didn’t take her seriously because of the simple fact that we have two completely different hair textures. I never would have thought this brand would work on my hair. I have never in my 22 years felt my hair like this. I feel like I have a completely different head of hair. This product is so amazing and I will FOREVER be using this product in my hair regimen. Thank you so much!! ♥️" —Theressa Hailey
"It does exactly what it says...makes your hair soft, shiny, and cooperative! I have given this to two of my friends ALREADY — one with thick and curly hair, the other with limp and fine hair — and THEY BOTH swear by this product! Just can't think of enough good things to say! I have short bleached hair, so am getting excellent results using less than half as much as they recommend. Buy this stuff — you'll thank yourself later!!!!!" —enamelcamel
Get it from Amazon for $9.87.
3. CeraVe salicylic acid body wash says "see ya!" to scabs left over from picking ingrowns and "au revoir!" to keratosis pilaris flare-ups. This exfoliates without the rough, physical microbeads and buffs away bumpy skin while smoothing — thanks to hyaluronic acid and niacinamide.
Promising review: "My 6-year-old daughter has keratosis pilaris, commonly known as 'chicken skin.' This year it really flared up during warm weather so I gave this wash along with lotion a try. Wow, I saw results after just a few uses and after a couple of weeks most of her bumps disappeared. Thrilled we skipped a trip to the dermatologist! Can’t beat this price for the results either." —Ashley Steigerwald
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
4. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint becomes one with your skin with a luscious, buildable formula that offers a soft pigment and won't leave you with a cracked kisser. It comes with a precision applicator that moves with the natural shape of your lips, so, humblebrag...applying signature shades just got even easier.
Promising review: "OMG, the velvet perfection. This product applies like an opaque cream velvet lipstick — buttery smooth, not at all drying, and pigmented. The doe-foot is pointed for precision around your cupid's bow and holds enough product for full lips in one swipe. Looks great without any blotting. Transfer-proof & mask approved! Great for a long-wear look, as the stain is lasting. I like to wear this product as opaque velvet lipstick in the morning and by the end of the day it's a beautiful natural rosy stain that I can apply balm over for a natural no-makeup glam baddie look. I use shea butter-based balm but haven't tested if other balms smudge or move the stain. Stain is mostly removable with regular cleansing balm and completely removable with a gentle lip scrub. Seriously impressed with this product and amazing price point for under $10. This is the PERFECT lip product, IMHO." —Kenzie Scout
Get it from Amazon for $9.90 (available in 27 shades).
5. SoCozy Leave-In Curl Conditioning Spray turns your *and* your little one's after-shower bedtime ritual into one that's a little more manageable (plus features soft, fanciful curls and ringlets). This stuff will gently detangle and restore tresses, all without the use of harsh and nasty chemicals.
Reviewers say this spray will leave wavy or curly hair (from 2a–4c hair) shiny, soft, and bouncy. And it's free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic colors or dyes, propylene glycol, gluten, wheat, and nuts!
Promising review: "This is the BEST product EVER! I will never use another hair detangler ever again. We use this product daily in my house, my daughter, my son, and I. Both of us girls have long and thick curly hair, and it allows us to brush through our hair with no problems! And my son mostly uses it to style his hair before gel, and because it smells so good! We tried a few products from Walmart, Ulta, and Target, and nothing was good enough. This is now on my Subscribe & Save every month!" —Tamira McLelland
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
6. Tonymoly Tako Pore Blackhead Scrub Stick comes in the form of a too-cute-for-words octopus-shaped stick that is ridiculously good at removing excess sebum. Rub this over your face post-cleanse and just watch it work wonders on exfoliating your pores to yank out blackheads and whiteheads.
Psst! TikTokers love this thing!
Promising reviews: "Must-have. I use this a couple of times a week. I have terrible blackheads and this manages to scrub 90% of them away and the rest are barely noticeable. Will keep buying." —Princess Jasmin
"After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
7. Essence Lash Princess Mascara achieves skyscraper, falsie lashes at such a gasp-worthy price, 20,000-plus reviewers haven't been able to shut up about it. Yep, this holy grail sculpts lashes at only $5 a tube, which, if you think about it, is less than a fancy coffee order!
And this is cruelty-free!
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Kayla Boyd tried this out and raves: "As someone who isn't a big fan of false lashes (the glue irritates my eyes, and I'm terrible at applying them), this budget-friendly holy grail does the trick for both lengthening and volumizing my lashes. After you've given it a minute to dry, it lasts all day long and doesn't smudge or fade. It seriously gives the effect of false lashes, without the discomfort."
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect, and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour work day right to the gym and sweat like wild...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Weikert
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
For more info and review pics, check out Kayla's full Essence Lash Princess Mascara review!
8. Korean skincare exfoliating mittens slough away dead skin to reveal visibly (and touchably) softer arms...legs...bums...literally wherever you want to use it — and much more effectively than your worn-in loofah!
Promising review: "I have always had skin issues. Itchy, flaky skin, lotion won't absorb, no product really helps remove the gross dead skin in high friction areas. These changed my life! Remove dead skin with ease, and aren't as coarse as those gloves you see in big box stores! I'm significantly less itchy, lotion absorbs better, and I feel better when I wear tank tops or even less! These things are a lifesaver. Most gross and satisfying, while scrubbing, I noticed the water turning gray in the tub as I scrubbed away all those dead skin cells. My allergies aren't half of what they were a week ago, and I can use all those cute soaps and lotions! I feel great. I'd buy these a million times more. I had no idea how much body soil I was retaining. I feel great after a shower and for once, I feel truly clean." —Rachel Anschuetz
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in packs of one or two).
9. E.l.f. Cosmetics Acne Fighting Putty Primer takes care of breakouts and keeps your all-day look right where you left it. How? Acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid and zinc, of course. Plus, the velvety formula sweeps over pimples to smooth uneven complexions — just apply pre-foundation or concealer, let it sit for 30 secs, and voila! Fresh-faced canvas.
The 1.8% salicylic acid helps prevent the development of pesky breakouts and redness. Zinc helps reduces inflammation and kaolin keeps oil at bay while minimizing the appearance of pores.
Plus! It's vegan and cruelty-free.
Promising review: I’ve only been using this for about a week, but have already noticed a big difference in my skin! I have normal skin, with an oily T-zone, large pores, hormonal breakouts, and hyperpigmentation that leaves my skin scarred for months even if I don’t touch my breakouts. This primer has been clearing my acne (even the tiny ones on my nose), reducing my scars, goes on smooth and makes my skin feel so soft. I easily use it under my tinted sunscreen, Putty Blush, and Halo Glow setting powder every day and even when I’m not wearing anything else on my face. My skin looks beautiful!" —BeachBunny
10. An eyebrow soap kit sets brow hairs in place and up for success! Your over-tweezed brows from your teens are *so* jealous of your present brows since this stuff tames and fluffs all at the same time.
And if you're looking for more definition, this goes on *before* your go-to pigmented pencil or gel for a sleek and fuller look! This kit also comes with two packs of soap and four wands.
Promising review: "I have the kind of eyebrows that look very full with brushing, but can quickly look like one has 'collapsed' once my hair or something else touches it. I’ve used nearly every product from Anastasia BH, but never had luck keeping my brows in place. Well, let me tell you, this stuff is no joke. I had to scrub my eyebrows clean tonight to get them to move. If you need some help holding your fluff, this will be your new favorite product. Also, I was able to ditch the eyebrow pencil since this this stuff holds every hair in the place you brush it." —Bailey M, Deacon
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
11. Esarora Facial Ice Roller depuffs and de-stresses skin — with the added bonus of alleviating sinus pain and migraine ouchies. Just plonk it in your fridge or freezer and use it across your cheeks, eyes, and head. And for some extra self-care: roll this over a sheet mask for better absorption and ultra soothing feels.
Promising review: "I was skeptical about this product. I wasn't sure how it was much different than rolling any other frozen thing on your body. I'm beyond pleasantly surprised. I've used it for sinus pain, migraines, swollen neck glands, under-eye circles/bags, inflamed acne, TMJ pain, etc. Not to mention, when I used it on my face, it leaves my skin feeling tight and wakes me up in the mornings. It also stays cold for forever but never sweats or leaves water behind. It's like magic. I also bought one for my mom who suffers from nerve damage in her arms and legs. I think it'll really help when she has bad pain days." —Jessica McRee
Get it from Amazon for $15.19+ (available in eight colors).
12. Fanola No Yellow Shampoo tones and neutralizes yellow hues in preexisting blondes with a purple pigment. The result? Icy blonde tresses that a) didn't cost you $100+ for a salon treatment and b) look like they belong on a hairspo Pinterest board.
Promising review: "I'm not one to leave reviews...but this product deserves it! Holy cow! I was going to go into the salon to brighten my hair up, but after discovering this product I cancelled my appointment. I'm totally in love! This shampoo is not drying at all and just after two washes I achieved my desired results! I can't recommend it enough!" —Rachael B.
And check out our Fanola No Yellow shampoo deep dive.
13. And John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Shampoo elevates brown hues with shine-locking ingredients like natural cocoa and evening primrose oil. Expect deeper, richer, natural-looking shades — even after one wash.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Heather Braga says: "I recently received samples of this shampoo and conditioner and, honestly, wasn't sure if it was only for people who had dyed their hair dark. In fact, it is not! It's for brunettes of all kinds — natural and all!"
Promising review: "I purchased this John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and my hair looks golden brown instead of brown with a lot of gray underneath. I didn't want the mess of coloring my own hair nor did I think I could do as good a job as my hairdresser, so I was so pleased that Frieda's shampoo did the job. I definitely recommend this shampoo along with the Brilliant Brunette Conditioner." —Dan Cremeans
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
14. The Ordinary AHA + BHA Peeling Solution reduces the appearance of the oil slick that can show up on your T-zone. With a trio of glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acids, it only needs 10 minutes to rejuvenate, resurface, and decrease congestion caused by the overproduction of sebum. Tired-looking skin, who?
Check it out on TikTok here!
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Daniel Boan (seen using this iconic treatment above) had this to say about his experience: "This is my first ever 'TikTok made me buy it' purchase...and I've been hooked ever since. I've been hearing about the wonders of alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids for a while now (they're chemical exfoliants, meaning they help dissolve and loosen dead skin cells instead of sloughing them off like a physical exfoliant), but never quite knew where to start. When I saw this taking over TikTok, I decided to give it a try.
I started off by applying a thin layer of the blood-red product to my face and braced myself for a slight tingling sensation, though it went away after about 30 seconds. Then I let it sit for eight minutes (Don't go longer than 10 minutes! This is potent stuff!), rinsed it off, and was ah-mazed by how instantly bright and smooth my skin looked afterward. It's now become a weekly treatment for me and will always have a permanent spot in my skincare routine."
Promising review: "Absolutely love this product! I have been using it for the past two years and it's helped my acne-prone skin significantly. After the first use it made my skin very soft and smooth; also helped with discoloration caused by acne. I have sensitive skin, so I only use it for eight minutes and immediately apply a very good moisturizer that helps soothe/replenish moisture." —Sephora Customer
15. OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Curl-Defining Cream gifts your tresses with a pillowy-soft formula you can comb through towel-dried hair. This = beautifully defined waves and spirals, sans leftover crunch and flyaways.
A bonus? This stuff is free from parabens and provides a sulfate-free haircare system. Translation: This is gentle for use on all curl types and textures to help bump up your hair's natural strength.
My hair is the ~perfect~ combo of wavy, curly, and frizzy, and this drugstore product has been a holy grail of mine for some time. I've found that it's the only formula that will give me soft, naturally curly waves come the a.m. and since I'm generally a nighttime hair washer, I have the perfect excuse to avoid blasting my hair with heat. Before hitting the pillow, I like to run my fingers through my towel-dried hair with a pea-sized amount of this, flip my mane over, and then give the ends a good scrunch. In the morn, my hair appears shiny with defined, wavy curls — we're not talking HD — but they have a nice, soft definition to them that doesn't require much styling.
Promising reviews: "Absolutely love this stuff! It's the one hair product I have to have. I rotate shampoos and conditioners but have never found anything to put on damp hair that I like as much as this. It says it's for curls, but works great on straight hair too. I have had super straight to very curly hair over the years and have loved this on all hairstyles." —Bunco Queen of the Universe
"I ended up using this product as more of a daily hair 'moisturizer' because it leaves it so wonderfully hydrated, soft, and manageable. This product has made my natural, 4c hair so much easier to style. I really can't say enough good things about it. It's a great product that I will definitely purchase again. I hope they never stop making this stuff! It's as if it was made just for me!!" —razgirl67
Get it from Amazon for $5.72.
16. Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer protects your face with a broad spectrum shield of SPF 20, and provides a soft, sheer layer of coverage that treats dryness while still feeling like your actual skin (and not a greasy layer of baked-on makeup). So you can subtly even out complexions that haven't gotten their eight hours.
I can attest that this foundation-alt doesn't draw attention to patches of dryness — it actually does a great job of nourishing your skin as well as providing medium coverage to naturally mask blemishes. I especially love it because I can even out my skin tone in a pinch with just *one* product, instead of having to throw a bajillion things on my face to achieve a healthy-looking glow.
Promising review: "AMAZING! So lightweight and perfect for every day. It literally looks like I am wearing nothing, but I have that extra coverage and it's very buildable. SO worth every penny!" —Sephora Customer
Get it from Sephora for $26+ (available in 20 shades and two sizes).
17. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer treats *and* defeats dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines that are taking up prime real estate around your delicate eye area. This comes with a built-in sponge applicator so you don't even have to *think* about using another tool when your mind is still on snooze.
Promising review: "I swear by this neutralizer! It covers my dark circles incredibly well (and instantly!) and the coverage is still light and never cakey. I love that it dries and sets very fast as well. This will not crease if you are applying it properly on the area. I have tried EVERY under eye-circle product that exists and this is now my one and only. I can never find it anywhere except for Amazon and I'm happy that they offer it." —Jasmine
Get it from Amazon for $8.80 (available in 17 shades).
Want to know more? Check out our full review of Maybelline Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer (#4).
18. Live Tinted Hueguard commits to protecting your skin when you're venturing out — but don't have the patience to apply multiple products. With mineral SPF 30, this sunscreen + primer hybrid moisturizes *and* shields skin sans any annoying white cast. And yes, this works for all skin tones to leave your face with an unbelievably beautiful dewy glow.
P.S. This is formulated with 18% zinc oxide. And yes, bbs, it's clean, vegan, cruelty- and fragrance- free, *and* it's reef safe!
Live Tinted is a South-Asian woman-owned beauty brand founded by beauty blogger and entrepreneur Deepica Mutyala. Her brand is built around diversity and inclusion with phenomenal multitasking products that address skin concerns like hyperpigmentation. Just peep their top-selling, color-correcting Huestick.
Promising review: "This has now become my favorite daily sunscreen/moisturizer/primer. They really do mean it when they say 'no white cast' and the product doesn't feel oily/doesn't block my pores. Love the consistency and that you can travel with it — plus it's a 3-in-1 so it saves me a lot of time. Highly recommend!" —Ulta Customer
19. Bio-Oil gently treats uneven complexions — along with a myriad of other skin concerns. It's so effective that more than 60,000 people love it. It's also noncomedogenic, which means it won't clog pores and — *jumps for joy* — can be used on the face to eradicate acne scars, too.
Psst! Bio-Oil contains retinol, which accelerates skin turnover but can make you more sensitive to the sun — so don't forget your sunscreen!
Promising review: "I swear by this product. Very effective on discolored skin due to scarring. I had shingles on my face brought about by stress because we were moving. It ravaged the lower right side of my face, and I was pretty sure it was going to leave hideous scarring. I bought this and started applying it when I started scabbing and still haven't stopped using it until now. I had my shingles in April, and it's August now. It works. Check the before and after pics. Scars are now gone." —twitch
Get it from Amazon for $8.47 (available in two sizes and multipacks).
20. Nyx Concealer Color Correcting Palette disguises any evidence of your late-night happy hours that went well beyond midnight. These creamy concealers hit the Ctrl + Z buttons on literally ANY kind of discoloration (read: acne scars and dark circles). And they can be blended with foundations to fix wonky undertones that don't match with your complexion.
The palette features six shades which are light and medium (to camouflage spots that aren't too dark), yellow and peach (to conceal dullness and dark circles), green (to cover redness), and purple and pink (to brighte