We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer treats and defeats dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines that are taking up prime real estate around your delicate eye area. This even comes with a built-in sponge applicator so you don't even have to *think* about using another product when you'd still rather be curled up in bed.
2. Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask perks up your kisser overnight with an antioxidant-rich formula that intensely hydrates while you sleep. You can thank a berry mix complex featuring vitamin C that slowly releases moisture over eight hours ideal for banishing dull, dry winter lips once and for all.
3. Nyx Concealer Color Correcting Palette disguises any evidence of your late night happy hours that went well beyond midnight. These creamy concealers Ctrl + Z literally ANY kind of discoloration (read: acne scars and dark circles). And they can be blended with foundations to fix wonky undertones that don't match with your complexion.
4. Womaness Eye Opener Treatment lifts, firms, and brightens up dark circles with advanced hyaluronic acid and a plant-derived retinol (hellooo, luxury skincare at half the price!). De-puff by dabbing the cooling metal applicator around your peepers for a wide awake look every morning.
5. Korean skincare exfoliating mittens sloughs away tired, dead skin to reveal visibly (and touchably) softer arms...legs...bums...literally wherever you want to use it!
6. Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer protects your face with a broad spectrum shield of SPF 20, and provides a soft, sheer layer of coverage that treats dryness while still feeling like your actual skin (and not a greasy layer of baked-on makeup). So you can subtly even out complexions that haven't got their eight hours.
7. Elizabeth Mott Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer laughs in the face of oily lids and creases, since its paraben-free formula features a sebum-controlling powder that that locks in eyeshadow and liner. Translation: your before-work selfie will look *just* as flawless as your clocking-out one.
8. Curie Whipped Body Wash awakens any morning, evening, or middle-of-the-day bathroom routine with its thick, frosty, looks-good-enough-to-eat body wash. Lather this all over your bod or just use it on the areas you choose to shave (since it doubles up as a shaving cream!) for your most moisturizing shower yet.
9. L'Oréal True Match Lumi Glotion infuses glycerin and shea butter to feed thirsty skin, while producing a luminous layer for a glowing, wide-awake look (even if your caffeine hasn't kicked in yet).
10. The Ordinary AHA + BHA Peeling Solution reduces the appearance of the oil slick that appears on your T-zone every afternoon. With a trio of glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acids, it only needs 10 minutes to rejuvenate, resurface, and decrease congestion caused by the overproduction of sebum. Eight hours of sleep who?
11. A set of gold collagen masks if carrying less [under-eye] baggage into the new season has been on your list of to-do's. These little miracle workers are fab if you're experiencing some puffiness due to a lack of Z's — pat 'em on for some cooling and hydrating relief (it's just a bonus that they brighten, too!).
12. Terra Beauty Bars Floral-Infused Multitasking Oil keeps frizzy, bedhead hair at bay while ensuring chapped, fatigued skin stays thoroughly moisturized. The appearance of a glow from within? All thanks to a blend of coconut, collagen-boosting jojoba, and lavender oils.
13. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Fresh Powder Foundation promises up to 24 hours of transfer- and sweat-resistant wear in a neat compact formula (that was made famous on TikTok!). It covers like a liquid and mattifies like a powder for a smooth, shine-free, flawless complexion — even after a full day of meetings.
14. E.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer grips makeup for all-day wear. Sweep the velvety-soft formula — that has 1,000+ reviews — over skin pre-foundation to smooth out uneven complexions, and minimize the appearance of pores.
15. Bliss Glow Jelly Peel Exfoliator features papaya and pineapple enzymes, if you're looking to incorporate a nonabrasive face wash into your skincare routine. This resurfaces your cells and helps you achieve glowing skin thanks to plant fibers that cling to dead skin and vacuum up impurities.
17. Revlon Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Roller Stick tackles 4 p.m. T-zone shine. Simply put, you can give your skin a quick roll with this once your face becomes more reflective than the screen you've been staring at all day. A bonus? No white cast leftover from setting powder and no extra makeup tools needed.
18. Live Tinted Hueguard protects your skin when you're venturing out but don't have the patience (or energy for that matter) to apply multiple products. With mineral SPF 30, this sunscreen and primer hybrid moisturizes and shields skin sans any annoying white cast. And yes, this works for *all* skin tones to leave your face with a beautiful dewy glow.
19. Peace Out Cleansing Balm polishes sluggish skin with a gentle combination of salicylic acid, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide which buff away impurities without stripping your skin. Pores? Refined. Complexion? Smooth. Moisture barrier? Never broken.
20. Freck Beauty Slimelight redefines the meaning of the term "highlighter" with an out-of-this-world pearlescent formula and cream-like consistency. Stroke this across your cheekbones for a strobe-like glow, dab it around your lids for a pop of shimmer, or mix it in with a moisturizer for a look that'll truly wake up your makeup routine.
21. Remix Re:Wand Tool stimulates circulation and blood flow to reinvigorate tired-looking skin and give your face a *relaxing* workout. Gua sha or nah, I guarantee you will not be able to get through a brunch without mentioning this...
22. E.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation disguises blemishes at a shockingly affordable price and with a semi-matte, oil-free finish. For days when you wake up with tired, uneven skin (but don't want to bury your face in products) this offers coverage while still showing off your lovely natural glow.
23. Glossier Cloud Paint blush blends like a cream for subtle, buildable color when you want to look kissed by the sun without having to, you know, actually see the sun. The lightweight formula means it won't ever look cakey, and you can dab some on your lids for days when you're feeling matchy-matchy.
BuzzFeed Writer Nusrat Sultana has this and raves: "That's me above, wearing Cloud Paint in Dawn. Reviewers note that you only need a little bit, as it goes a long way, which is great because it means the tube will last you a long time. It's so seamless and hydrating that it almost feels like a moisturizer. It's also hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and cruelty-free."
This is cruelty-free, too!
And check out our full Glossier Cloud Paint review!
Promising review: "I am such a minimalist when it comes to makeup. I used to never use blush or bronzer. A simple tinted moisturizer with some concealer and whatever. BUT CLOUD PAINT CHANGED THAT. I absolutely love the color and glow it adds to my face. And it only takes three seconds to put it on. Perfect for a makeup minimalist like me." —Jennifer T
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in eight shades).