We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jetted tub cleaner, which figures out how to clean the *inside* of your tub, so you don't have to. Think: soap scum, bodywash residue, and other gunk all eradicated from the deep, dark crevices of your jets in just about 15 minutes.
2. An all-purpose, all-natural scour paste some may call "essential" to clean up mysterious grime and dirt buildup. All you need is a tablespoon of this, a cloth, and presto! That murky film in sinks, showers, and ovens will be yesterday's news.
3. A Squeegee broom to easily gather up crumbs, spills, and hair (think: yours *and* your pet's) from any surface. Carpets, furniture, wooden floors...wherever. Who knows, you might even enjoy giving the crevices of your couch a quick scrape with this once a week.
4. A transparent nail polish organizing case for anyone who has expanded their collection since the beginning of the year that was 2020. This TikTok find holds 48(!) bottles *and* there's even compartments for tools, too.
5. A miraculous pumice stone here to restore your hope if you thought deep cleaning your stained toilet was a lost cause. Simply wet the stone, gently scrub, and, gross rings of horror, begone!
6. A shirt folder that you'll be patting yourself on the back for every time you use it from now until the end of time. Seamlessly crisp folding in less than five seconds will make laundry day an absolute breeze, and the space your shirts will now take up? Halved.
7. A pet-hair-removing brush so you can finally sit on your couch in your all-black outfit without looking like you're trying to coordinate with the messiest individual in your household: your furry child. Sayonara to the days of incessantly attacking yourself from head to toe with the lint roller.
8. An all-natural multipurpose spray because cleanup duty doesn't have to stink. No, literally, this spray is available in a bunch of amazing scents that'll make ridding surfaces of muck and gunk super refreshing and satisfying... Just peep how well this stuff works:
9. A set of Shoe Slotz if you're known for having a collection that could fit an entire store. These slots have an adjustable height so you can layer your mules, sneakers, and heels on the nonslip grooves. Now you've cleared that up, is it time for a new pair?
10. An Angry Microwave Mama to come to your rescue after the many meals that have splattered all over your microwave. Just fill it up with vinegar, water, and lemon juice and let her unleash her steam on your messes!
11. A wine-stain-removing spray that defeats every ~eventuality~ and works on anything from vino to coffee stains (and even accidents from your furry friends!). So rest assured your all-white, Pinterestworthy decor is safe — even if it happens to be in the splash zone.
12. A set of shelf bins to transform your chaotic mess of groceries into a fridge worthy of making an appearance on MTV's Cribs. And if you live with forgetful housemates, you'll actually be able to see what you're stocked up on, so they don't end up piling in doubles of the things they already bought last week.
13. A pack of stainless-steel-cleaning wipes that'll rid your (usually) shiny surfaces of grubby fingerprints, residue, and watermarks in just a couple swipes. You spent an arm and a leg on that state-of-the-art fridge, so you'll want to keep it in tip-top shape no matter how many hands have been all over it.
14. An electrical cord box designed with a faux-wood top and white base that's attractive enough to seamlessly camouflage itself within your living room, while *also* hiding unsightly wires. (Because we know you're sick of seeing the ivy of cables that runs from your TV down the sides of the wall.)
15. A carpet and upholstery cleaning brush to generously clean car seats of stains and general wear and tear. This'll renew worn-in surfaces with its supple bristles and easy-to-grip handle that won't slip as you rub.
16. An eco-friendly oven scrub created so you can actually watch your MasterChef skills come to life. Because eyes are the window to the soul, and oven doors are the window to your bubbling lasagne... That you can *finally* see thanks to a blend of plant- and mineral-derived cleaning agents that cut through burned-on goop.
17. A hard-water-stain remover that'll do all the hard work for you to rid your surfaces clear of cloudy droplets. Think: toilets, showerheads, and tiles so clear and shiny, you'll actually be able see your reflection in them again.
18. A hanger stacker to give you storeworthy organization in an instant. Because the first step to tidying up your closet is arming yourself with the right tools...the right tools NOT being a tangled up mess of coat hangers.
19. A Hoover automatic carpet cleaner capable of powerfully reversing the look of your discolored rugs and carpets, and *keep* them that way. This subjects caked-in debris to a deep, deep cleanse — and then dries the area, too! So stains that have lived with you since you moved in will finally get their eviction notice.
Just look how well this beaut works:
20. The Pink Stuff all-purpose paste (as seen on TikTok) that'll magically clean practically anything and everything in your home. This potion in a paste reverses wall scuffs, cooked-on grease, soap scum, and whatever else that could use a little abracadabra alakazam.
21. A carpet cleaner with the ability to work so well, you might think it's magic. Don't worry — your eyes aren't deceiving you; this formula literally clears up any evidence of (horrific) accidents, sticky soda spills, pet stains, and shoe markings from your light-colored carpet.
22. Shelf dividers to finally put an end to your stuffing tendencies. We're all guilty of it one way or another, but these handy separators will take care of haphazard shelves *and* help you effectively make use of the vertical space found at the top of your closet.
23. A power scrubber drill with three attachment brushes to show kitchen and bathroom scum who's boss. Just attach any of the heads to a drill and watch them get to work on tight corners of the tub, flat tiled surfaces, and even spot jobs so you can forget all about the fact that someone else used to use your shower.
24. A cooktop-cleaning kit so you can reverse any sign of old cooking mishaps. Burned-on grease and gunk from the previous homeowner's past will never haunt you in your sleep ever again thanks to this nonscratch trio!
25. A simple-yet-magnificent lid organizer with adjustable dividers so you can *cheers to the sky* finally retrieve missing lids that were previously just chucked in your cupboard by your lovely but idle roommate.
26. A convenient cable management sleeve if you've ever feared the forest of wires beneath your home office desk. This zippable cover conceals unsightly cables (and transforms areas where you'd usually keep a lot of electronics!) for a less hazardous home environment.
27. A grout pen for those with tiles that have become so unsightly they've forgotten what color the lines are that's separating them. (Spoiler: They're white!) This solution revitalizes floors in your bathroom, backsplashes in the kitchen, or literally wherever tiles live in your home.
28. Drawer organizers if you've ever gone on a treasure hunt for that one nude thong so you can wear your white jeans. Now it's finally a thing of the past thanks to dividers that take care of your mess of bras, socks, and underwear alike.
29. A set of bedsheet holders — the (swoonworthy) solution you've been looking for to hold crumpled sheets in place. And if your covers happen to have lost a couple of inches in the dryer, these'll make sure they don't creep around when you're trying to find your comfy, still spot.
30. Keurig cleaning cups if you're someone like me who didn't realize a coffee maker needed to be descaled — turns out, it DOES. Just pop in one of the pods as you would a coffee cup, and proceed to be amazed (read: horrified) at the amount of residue that trickles into your cup of morning joe.
31. Some stain-removing tablets designed to fizz and lift set-in stains that you thought were beyond help. Throw one in with a regular load and behold: your whites (that were once a questionable shade of beige) will emerge significantly whiter.
The Fizz Whiz is a small business based in Brandon, Florida.
Promising review: "Washed my clothes and they came out very clean. I put my sneakers in the wash and they were very gross. They came out so clean that they almost looked new. Will buy again, and recommend." —Daniel Law