38 Beauty Products Under $25 That Work So Well, You Might Want To Shed A Tear
Pass the tissues because we're talkin' affordable makeup, hair tools, and at-home treatments to help you achieve salon-worthy results.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Ordinary AHA + BHA Peeling Solution reduces the appearance of the oil slick that appears on your T-zone every afternoon. With a trio of glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acids, it only needs 10 minutes to rejuvenate, resurface, and decrease congestion caused by the overproduction of sebum. Professional facial who?
2. Makeup Revolution Hydra Bomb Lip Gloss drenches your pout with hyaluronic acid that leaves your skin with a sheer, silky finish. Lips feel soft, full, and never sticky.
3. Latorice dip powder kit provides you with the kind of staying power one could only dream of having for a fresh, fancy mani. This chip- and smudge-resistant dipping system is easy to do at home *and* contains vitamin E and calcium to strengthen the nail bed. Win-win, baby.
4. Or! Pretty Fab Nails Marble Mani Wraps allow you to easily achieve fall-ready nails without the fuss, mess, or price tag for that matter.
5. Essence Lash Princess Mascara achieves skyscraper, false-y lashes at such a gasp-worthy price you won't be able to shut up about it. That's right, this holy grail sculpts lashes at only $5 a tube. "It's a fraction of your paycheck you'd probably spend on an iced mocha!" You'll say...
6. Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Curl Defining Crème replenishes ringlets like an absolute dream with a medium-hold styler that leaves curls lookin' bouncy and feelin' moisturized. Those with medium and thick textures — that favor a wash 'n' go treatment — should also know that this protects against protein loss!
7. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint becomes one with your skin with a luscious, buildable formula that offers a soft pigment and won't leave you with a cracked kisser. It comes with a precision applicator that moves with the natural shape of your lips, so, humblebrag...applying signature shades just got even easier.
8. Artnaturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum plumps up lackluster skin with a collegan-boosting formula that fights off signs of aging and boosts hydration for a radiant everyday glow. Reviewers who suffered from acne even noticed their scars diminish!
9. Glossier Wowder softens shine as the final step in curating your selfie-ready look (no Insta filter required). I, for one, cannot stop bragging about its ability to blur pores because the moment this light powder hits, *poof* skin appears smoother and foundation stays put well into the night.
10. Colab Overnight Renew Dry Shampoo works the night shift to freshen up your sad, greasy roots. Since this stuff does the work of two products (cares while cleansing your scalp with pink clay and lavender), you and your locks can wake up feeling refreshed — and with more time to snooze!
11. Refy Sculpt Shape and Hold Gel crafts your fluffiest, most fullest brows with a gel-wax hybrid. You can thank the nifty applicator — of not just a spoolie — but also a comb *and* brush to clean up your caterpillars. Perfectly groomed, beautifully full — without the commitment of having to get your brows professionally laminated.
12. E.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer grips makeup for all-day wear. Sweep the velvety-soft formula — that has 1,000+ reviews — over skin pre-foundation to smooth out uneven complexions, and minimize the appearance of pores.
13. Womaness Eye Opener Treatment lifts, firms, and brightens up dark circles with advanced hyaluronic acid and a plant-derived retinol (hellooo, luxury skincare at half the price!). De-puff by dabbing the cooling metal applicator around your peepers for a wide awake look every morning.
14. Pickle's Potions & Lotions Hoof Healer tackles tough skin around your hooves so you don't have to keep 'em hidden, or fork out for pricey pedis. Sandal season may be on its way out, but having baby soft feet year round? A blessing, honestly.
Owner Kristin Mutchler runs this small business out of Wayne, Maine. And FYI, Hoof Healer was an Editor's Choice winner in the Beauty Shortlist Awards this year!
Promising review: "I love the packaging! I've been using the product for over a week and the results are stunning! My soles are not as rough or cracked anymore, giving me boosted confidence to show off my feet this summer! Thank you!!" —Alyssa
15. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Fresh Powder Foundation promises up to 24 hours of transfer- and sweat-resistant wear in a neat compact formula (that was made famous on TikTok!). It covers like a liquid and mattifies like a powder for a smooth, shine-free, flawless complexion — even after a full day of meetings.
16. Fenty Beauty Lip-Loving Scrub nurtures your kisser with a twist-up stick packed with apricot seed exfoliators to slough away dead skin. Apply this without the mess and what will you be left with? A pillowy-soft pout ready for a balm, gloss, or stain. Mwah!
17. Glossier Cloud Paint blush blends like a cream for subtle, buildable color when you want to look kissed by the sun without having to, you know, actually see the sun. The lightweight formula means it won't ever look cakey, and you can dab some on your lids for days when you're feeling matchy-matchy.
BuzzFeed Writer Nusrat Sultana has this and raves: "That's me above, wearing Cloud Paint in Dawn. Reviewers note that you only need a little bit, as it goes a long way, which is great because it means the tube will last you a long time. It's so seamless and hydrating that it almost feels like a moisturizer. It's also hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and cruelty-free."
This is cruelty-free, too!
And check out our full Glossier Cloud Paint review!
Promising review: "I am such a minimalist when it comes to makeup. I used to never use blush or bronzer. A simple tinted moisturizer with some concealer and whatever. BUT CLOUD PAINT CHANGED THAT. I absolutely love the color and glow it adds to my face. And it only takes three seconds to put it on. Perfect for a makeup minimalist like me." —Jennifer T
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in eight shades).