We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of Sea Bands that'll make you laugh in the face of the motion sickness that used to hold you back from living your best life. This nifty accessory targets an acupressure point on your wrist to help reduce nausea caused by, well, practically anything. So you can go from woozy to "watch out adventure, I'm coming for you!"
A plastic knob sewn into the inside of this knitted elastic wristband exerts pressure and stimulates the P6, aka Neiguan, acupressure point to relieve nausea and vomiting.
Promising review: "Seabands make boating possible for me. Simple, easy to use, and reliable. I would say these are must for anyone who get motion sickness on sea or land." —Lauren
Get a set of two from Amazon for $8.16.
2. Wet & Forget shower cleaner, which *gasp* doesn't require you to do any scrubbing. No, seriously. Simply give the areas in your bathroom that could use some TLC a quick spray down with this...and then rinse off the next day. Plus, it only has to be used once a week!
Promising review: "Okay I just wanna say that I am OBSESSED with this cleaner. I was pregnant and not wanting to scrub my shower and bath and let me tell you...this stuff is magic! I spray it and let it sit and it removes dirt, soap scum, discoloration, EVERYTHING, I never have to scrub. This is my second time buying it because after it was out I had to get more, it literally makes chores fine and easy. Lifesaver!!!! It even cleans off old pee stains the boys in my house leave under the toilet seat. I will ALWAYS have Wet & Forget in my house! LOVE IT AND YOU NEED TO GET IT." —Miranda
Get it from Amazon for $19.47.
3. An itty-bitty toenail brace set that'll correct the curve of your nail that causes cringeworthy ingrown pain. Simply apply the strip to your toenail and watch this lil' bb straighten out the sides so pressure is *poof* eliminated and the new you can walk ache-free.
The kit comes with 10 toenail braces and the materials needed to apply it, including a nail file, solvent, and cotton swabs.
Promising review: "I never realized how curved my toenails were. I thought the pain I had was just normal and a fact of life. Only when I read about the Curve Correct product did I realize that I had a major problem, and it could be resolved! Now I'm on the way to normal, flat toenails, that DON'T grow curved into my skin!" —Jamie H.
Get the kit from Amazon for $44.99.
4. Miracle-Gro food spikes your plant bb would honestly probably hug you for if it had arms. These work like a fertilizer you can pop in soil to give your potted child a whole new healthy life.
5. A pack of pet stain-removing pads that hellooo...? are literally genius and require little to no work on your end. Here's why: You simply lay 'em over a spot of...I don't know...let's say, pee, poop, or even vomit perhaps, stomp on them (yes, STOMP) to activate their cleaning agents, let 'em soak, and presto — stain begone!
Psst! They work on red wine, too!
Promising review: "WOW! Honestly, I was a little skeptical of the promise of these pads, but I bought them just to try out. THEY WORKED AMAZINGLY WELL! Seriously. I have some stains that are 1.5–2 years old. I've tried everything to get them out. I put these pads on the stains (two to cover the spot), let sit for about an hour, pulled them up, and the stain was gone. I truly couldn't believe it. The pad was yellow. Somehow the old urine was soaked up into the pad. My carpet looks like new. I couldn't recommend these any higher for what I wanted and what I got. Wish I could give this more than 5 stars." —Matt
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $24.99.
6. Korean skincare exfoliating mittens to satisfyingly slough away dead skin once and for all. These will reveal visibly (and touchably) softer arms...legs...bums...literally wherever you want to use it right in time for swimsuit season.
Promising review: "I have always had skin issues. Itchy, flaky skin, lotion won't absorb, no product really helps remove the gross dead skin in high friction areas. These changed my life! Remove dead skin with ease, and aren't as coarse as those gloves you see in big box stores! I'm significantly less itchy, lotion absorbs better and I feel better when I wear tank tops or even less! These things are a lifesaver. Most gross and satisfying, while scrubbing, I noticed the water turning gray in the tub as I scrubbed away all those dead skin cells. My allergies aren't half of what they were a week ago, and I can use all those cute soaps and lotions! I feel great. I'd buy these a million times more. I had no idea how much body soil I was retaining. I feel great after a shower and for once, I feel truly clean." —Rachel Anschuetz
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in packs of one or two).
7. The Clean Ball, the seriously clever invention your grubby handbag needs. This honeycomb-shaped ball features a sticky inner sphere that captures crumbs, debris, and hair. Plus! It's totally reusable — all you have to do is run it under water after each use.
Promising review: "This little ball is genius! It rolls around in my purse, which I live out of. It picks up a lot lint, debris, or even crumbs. It's easy to find with the bright pink. Just remove and wash and it’s ready to go again. The price was great and something I can use for years. If you live out of your purse this a must-have!!" — dj3biggs
Get it from Amazon for $10.29+ (available in pink and gray).
8. A packable, sun-shielding Baggu wide brim hat, because hopping between different shady spots while sightseeing on vacay is not exactly my idea of fun. This gem bends and fits into its own travel pouch and expands to basically give you the protection that's equivalent to carrying around your own personal beach umbrella.
This comes in so many adorable prints and patterns, features an adjustable headband for the perfect fit, *and* has a cute little chin strap you can tie into a bow so it never blows off!
Get it from Baggu for $36 (available in nine colors and patterns).
9. CeraVe salicylic acid body wash that says "see ya!" to scabs left over from picking ingrowns and "au revoir!" to keratosis pilaris flare-ups. This exfoliates without the rough, physical microbeads and buffs away bumpy skin while smoothing — thanks to hyaluronic acid and niacinamide.
Promising review: WOW — THIS STUFF!!!!! I wish I had listened to another reviewer who suggested taking before and after pics because when I say I saw results I mean RESULTS!!! I have had the worst bumpy and rough skin on the back of my arms for years now and I honestly thought I would never really find a solution since KP isn't really curable. But I just stumbled upon this and decided to try it and after the very first time using it in the shower my condition was no longer a condition. This cleared up my skin like no other. I bought an exfoliating brush to go with it and it really changed my life. My arms feel normal again and I no longer feel self-conscious wearing tank tops and exposing them." —ACA
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
10. A time-saving plastic cutting board you can dice and slice on like a pro. The bonus? This nifty thing folds into a funnel so you can just *arm gesture* scoop up all those veggies and plop 'em in the pot in one fluid motion.
Promising review: "Very good foldable chopping block. We use it daily and love being able to chop a lot of different items and just fold the block and pour into a pot or container. Seems to be standing up to lots of use with little wear showing. We use the large and medium sizes daily and are very happy with them." —Nathan Bales
Get it from Amazon for $10.87.
11. A chic and insulated crossbody water bottle bag from Calpak that's designed to give you pure hands-free bliss while staying hydrated on the go (with the added benefit that you can also hold all your other essentials). Perfect for the plane, beach, and basically any outdoor excursion.
Promising reviews: "I'm pretty much obsessed with this bag. It allows me to take the necessities which are my iPhone13 Pro Max, 32 oz water bottle (which never fits in anything and fits in this with a bit of room), keys, wallet, headphones, and mask and still leaves room for any small items I may collect during the day. I also like that it has two handles and a crossbody strap. It’s also very adjustable and comfortable to wear while riding my bike. I got the plaid which is flipping adorable and will probably get black too!" —Calpak Customer
Get it from Calpak for $42 (available in eight colors and patterns).
12. Super effective reusable mop pads that'll a) replace the need for the one-time-use (aka wasteful) refills you usually buy for your fancy wet mop and b) not only cut through but grip onto stubborn grime found in the grooves and crevices of your floors.
These are machine washable and work wonders on wood, tile, laminate, and vinyl floors!
Turbo Mops is a small business that was established in 2018, and believes a clean home can be achieved in both an eco-conscious and cost-effective way. Their products are reusable and fit many different types of mops, so you can spend less *and* waste less on disposable products.
Promising review: "I truly love these!! They adhere very well to my Swiffer mop. They cleaned my floor better than the Swiffer mop pads and the fact that they are reusable clenched the deal for me!! I'm going to buy more so I can rotate them and always have clean ones on hand. I will be saving so much money and the planet at the same time!!!" —Kimberly L
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $14.95 (also available in packs of four and eight).
13. AirPod cleaners if your pods have been clogged with gunk that's dulling their sound. Simply squish the putty square into your speaker, peel off, and proceed to be amazed (read: horrified) at the debris that's been stopping you from hearing Golden Hour on your golden hour run.
Promising review: "It does what is says it does. Huge improvement in sound quality and volume. Definitely connects faster and easier. I was considering buying new AirPods, thinking mine were on their way out; I’ve owned them for a year. It’s like they’re new again! Cool product!" —Dea Noble
Get a pack of 24 from Amazon for $15.99.
14. LABeautyologist no-drip cleansing cuffs that you'll look at and think how on earth did I ever live without you?! Their ability to protect clothes and arms from getting all sudsy and soaked during your 10-step routine is enough to leave you short of breath.
There are a number of things that bug me in this world, but one thing that consistently grinds my gears is the feeling of soaking wet, sopping sleeves after I've cleansed my face. No matter how high I roll them up, water just finds a way to trickle down towards my sleeves. I've even resorted to just wearing T-shirts to avoid the problem, but then my arms are still soaked and I still end up leaving a puddle of water behind in the bathroom. Enter: these cozy-soft cuffs. They're truly adorable, absorb allll the water, dry quickly, *and* they're machine washable! To me, they're a must-have and worth every single penny to avoid a small but totally annoying problem.
LABeautyologist is a small biz owned by beauty guru Nayamka Roberts-Smith. She's known for creating the 60-second-rule: cleansing with fingers for a minute to allow your cleanser's ingredients to get to work on your complexion.
Get a set of two from LABeautyologist for $27 (available in five colors)
15. A lawn repair formula to magically restore patches that have been subjected to your resident digger, your pup. This'll regrow your green, green grass so you'll have a lush backyard that's ready for warmer weather.
This formula features a protectant to prevent future damage *and* a salt neutralizer that repairs areas that have been scorched by pet urine.
Promising review: "I have lacrosse players and dogs, and this stuff is amazing. My yard looked like an abandoned lot before this, and it literally 'grew anywhere' just like it said. The bag I planted last year actually came back strong this year, so I put more down, and it is working like a dream!" —chchmom
Get it from Amazon for $16.97+ (available in five sizes).
16. The Pink Stuff all-purpose paste and spray (as seen on TikTok) that'll clean practically anything and everything in your home — and even in your closet! This potion in a paste reverses wall markings, cooked-on grease, soap scum, shoe scuffs, and whatever else that could use a little abracadabra alakazam.
Promising review: "WOW!!!! This stuff is amazing. I literally just have to spray it, let it sit for a few minutes, come back, and depending on what I’m using it for I either wipe it and it comes right off or I just use a scrubbing pad and it comes off. There’s nothing out there that is anywhere in comparison to this product!!!! This stuff is the absolute best. I highly recommend purchasing this. I can tell you that half of my cleaning products are now going to be thrown out because all I need is The Pink Stuff. Whoever invented this stuff is an absolute genius; if you’re a clean freak like me this really is the way to go. Also it doesn’t have that nasty chemical smell, it smells great. Just buy it; you won’t regret it." —Twin33
Get the original cleaning paste and multi-purpose spray from Amazon for $19.99.
17. A genius car cupholder adapter built to extend the capabilities of the one you already have in your car — one that clearly wasn't designed to fit your motivational drinking bottle or Yeti coffee mugs (aka the necessities you'll be reaching for on your summer road trips).
Wine & Whiskey Co. is a Texas-based Etsy shop selling a wide range of adorable phone cases and T-shirts, plus genius car accessories (obvi).
Promising review: "Love it. Perfectly holds my 40-ounce Hydro Flask. No more rolling around the truck cab. Arrived quickly and works as described." —Jason J. Mease
18. A leave-in conditioning spray for curly hair to turn your little one's tangled bed head into a bed full of soft, fanciful curls and ringlets. This stuff will gently detangle and restore their tresses, all without the use of harsh and nasty chemicals.
Reviewers say this spray will leave wavy or curly hair (from 2a–4c hair) shiny, soft, and bouncy. And it's free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic colors or dyes, propylene glycol, gluten, wheat, and nuts!
Promising review: "This is the BEST product EVER! I will never use another hair detangler ever again. We use this product daily in my house, my daughter, my son, and I. Both of us girls have long and thick curly hair, and it allows us to brush through our hair with no problems! And my son mostly uses it to style his hair before gel, and because it smells so good! We tried a few products from Walmart, Ulta, and Target, and nothing was good enough. This is now on my subscribe and save every month!" —Tamira McLelland
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
19. An AirFly Pro wireless transmitter, aka the ingenious contraption that will upgrade your travel experience tenfold, since it allows you to connect your Bluetooth earphones to, well, anything — and is especially perfect for an airplane's TV jack. So now you won't have to worry about carrying around those archaic (and quite frankly, annoying) wired headphones on your next journey.
Promising review: "If you have a wireless earpiece and fly frequently, this is a must-have. Most newer planes have a monitor on the seat backs which enable you watch movies, etc. This unit enables you to do it using your wireless earpiece. Connection is simple and automatic once you have initially paired your device or devices. It's convenient. I'm happy with the purchase." —JCE
Get it from Amazon for $46.74.
20. A bottle of Drop It that'll help you get one step ahead of regrettable wine headaches — this eliminates the sulfates and tannins that usually lead to 'em. This works rather swiftly so you can indulge in all your reds without fear of developing those pesky allergy-like symptoms.
It's also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed. Drop It recommends one to two drops for each glass of white wine, two to three for a glass of red, and seven to nine if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be raring to go!
Promising review: "I really was skeptical when I bought it. I always have headaches when I drink red wine 🍷 from the moment I started using these drops I noticed that I had no headaches at all when I woke up! It’s a must-have. You won’t be sorry." —VRed
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
21. Medicated, waterproof bandages lauded by reviewers for effectively concealing, protecting, and lifting stubborn warts out from the deep, dark depths of your skin. Some saw results after just ONE application.
Promising review: "More than six years with a large sometimes painful plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. The doctor tried freezing, I tried apple cider vinegar, aspirin, freezing at home, over and over again...nothing worked. Never showing the bottom of my feet, refusing to get a pedicure with the girls and so, so embarrassed....It felt like I was doomed to have it for forever, it was resistant to everything. Literally six years of fighting it and on a whim tried these because of the good reviews. ONE APPLICATION. I wore the bandage overnight. I didn’t think it did anything, but a few days later the wart just came off. I know it’s silly to be so emotional over a stupid wart but I’m telling you I nearly cried. I’ve never been so happy with a product in my life. Highly, highly recommend giving these a try if you’ve got a stubborn plantar warts." —Liz Dube
Get a pack of 14 from Amazon for $6.96.
22. Hairbrella's 100% waterproof satin-lined cap so you can deal with Mother Nature's moods, no prob, which also means — in turn — your hair will be less moody. (Honestly, it's like this cap has magical powers!) Rain and humidity can take a hike since this preserves your just-done 'do, all year round.
Hairbrella is a Black-owned small business established in 2016 that specializes in hats combining fashion and function to protect against all types of weather.
Promising review: "Awesome hat, a must-have for hairdos. I get my hair done often and don’t want to destroy a great hairdo. I have been out in a rainstorm and taken it on the log ride into the splashdown; hair stayed nice and dry. Love it so much I fold it up and keep it in my purse! It even has a ponytail pouch hidden in it." —applekoolaid
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in six colors and prints).