We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Miracle-Gro food spikes if you think there's room for improvement in the plant parenting department. Just pop this fertilizer in the soil so you and your potted child can flourish to live a long, leafy green life together.
2. An eyebrow soap kit that will set brow hairs in place and up for success! Your over-tweezed brows from your teens are *so* jealous of your present brows since this stuff tames and fluffs all at the same time.
3. Bottle Bright cleaning tablets to remove grime and funky odors that unavoidably build up over time in your trusty water bottle. These miracle workers are biodegradable, chlorine-free, and don't require a finger to be lifted as you just let 'em sit overnight and they do all the work for you.
4. An itty-bitty toenail brace set that'll correct the natural curve of your nail that causes cringeworthy ingrown pain. Simply apply the strip to your toenail and watch this lil' bb straighten out the sides so pressure is *poof* eliminated.
The kit comes with 10 toenail braces and the materials needed to apply them, including a nail file, solvent, and cotton swabs.
Promising review: "I never realized how curved my toenails were. I thought the pain I had was just normal and a fact of life. Only when I read about the Curve Correct product, did I realize that I had a major problem, and it could be resolved! Now I'm on the way to normal, flat toenails, that DON'T grow curved into my skin!" —Jamie H.
Get the kit from Amazon for $44.99.
5. The Pink Stuff all-purpose paste and spray (as seen on TikTok) that'll magically clean practically anything and everything in your home — and even in your closet! This potion in a paste reverses wall markings, cooked-on grease, soap scum, shoe scuffs, and whatever else that could use a little abracadabra alakazam.
Promising review: "WOW!!!! This stuff is amazing. I literally just have to spray it, let it sit for a few minutes, come back, and depending on what I’m using it for, I either wipe it and it comes right off, or I just use a scrubbing pad and it comes off. There’s nothing out there that is anywhere in comparison to this product!!!! This stuff is the absolute best. I highly recommend purchasing this. I can tell you that half of my cleaning products are now going to be thrown out because all I need is The Pink Stuff. Whoever invented this stuff is an absolute genius; if you’re a clean freak like me, this really is the way to go. Also it doesn’t have that nasty chemical smell; it smells great. Just buy it; you won’t regret it." —Twin33
Get the original cleaning paste and multi-purpose spray from Amazon for $19.99.
6. A fun and colorful visual grocery list for tracking, planning, and making the weekly supermarket trip less of an arduous task. No more creating lists in your Notes app when you can just stick this on the fridge, circle the things you're out of as you go, and bring it with you to the store.
7. A hard-boiled egg timer you'll wonder how you lived without once you put it to use. This lil' guy changes color to indicate how your eggs are cookin', so you can ditch the "how long should I..." googling you do every time you decide to boil an egg.
8. Cute and customizable spice labels if minimalist packaging in sans serif fonts has you heart-eyed. This is an affordable and aesthetically pleasing way to clean up that disorganized, overrun spice drawer *and* with these on display, you'll finally be able to distinguish the parsley from the oregano.
9. A jar of E.l.f. Cosmetics Acne Fighting Putty Primer that defeats breakouts while keeping your all-day look in place. How? Acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid and zinc, of course. This velvety formula sweeps over pimples and smoothes uneven complexions — just apply pre-foundation or concealer, let it sit for 30 secs, and voila! You've got a fresh canvas.
10. A set of bedsheet holders — the (swoonworthy) solution you've been looking for to hold crumpled sheets in place. And if your covers happen to have lost a couple of inches in the dryer, these'll make sure they don't creep around when you're trying to find your comfy, still spot.
11. A wrinkle releaser and fabric freshening spray for when you have last-minute plans and your favorite shirt is covered in unsightly crinkles. This stuff zaps away creases in a pinch so you don't have to even think about the fact that you're in your late twenties but still don't own an iron....
12. A bug bite suction tool if the only thing that gets you down around this time of year are nasty 'quitos. In fact, I just had lunch outside only to find one nibbling my ankle, so yeah you bet I'm gonna arm myself with this sucker that drains out the irritant and stops swelling and itching in. its. tracks.
13. A wall-mounted toothbrush holder and dispenser, aka the bathroom counter space savior seen on TikTok. Both parents and kids are going wild over this nifty thing that dispenses toothpaste *and* clears up clutter.
14. A tiny (and adorable!) cactus humidifier designed to turn stale air into a refreshingly hydrating mist that'll help you on your way to your 5 p.m. deadline. Plus it connects via USB, so you can keep it close by to clear up sinuses.
15. SweatBlock antiperspirant wipes for anyone who finds themselves d-r-i-p-p-i-n-g in salty fluids day after day (even if it's cool outside!). Just peep this before and after — the after could be you...in the future...bone dry. AKA, run don't walk for these godsends.
16. A 2-in-1 keyboard and screen cleaner if you, like me, need a tip-top clean space free of grubby fingermarks and cracker crumbs in order to get any work done.
17. A set of cooling towels invented to chill your skin with their soft microfiber, hyper-evaporative, absorbent fabric. Basically you can dab yourself with this anytime you feel the onset of the sweats, or wear it while working out.
18. A pup-approved ScratchPad reviewers are calling "a gift from heaven" because it saves you from the unpleasant task of having to chase your pooch around with clippers.
ScratchPadforDogs is a small biz based in Atlanta.
Promising review: "My pittie struggled with getting his nails clipped after a bad grooming experience. With one use he’s already got it down, and it’s made the process 100% easier. Fast shipping too." —Etsy Customer
19. A pair of quick-dry water shoes you'll be patting yourself on the back for packing on your next trip. These babies are flexible, protect your hooves from rocks and hot sand, *and* feel just like waterproof socks so you may even forget that you slipped 'em on. Some reviewers even wear them as house shoes or to just run out to their backyard in.
20. Satin pillowcases that'll come in handy now that humidity is on the rise. These will shape up to be a divine (but affordable) accompaniment to your bedroom decor, while the matte satin finish will keep your hair tangle- and frizz-free.
21. An air fryer from the food pros that brought you the Instant Pot. Because if you're looking for a kitchen helper that'll save you money in the long run, this futuristic-looking device might just be it — whip up anything from fried chicken to crispy potatoes in record time (and with less greasy mess).
22. LABeautyologist no-drip cleansing cuffs that you'll look at and think how on earth did I ever live without you?! Their ability to protect clothes and arms from getting all sudsy and soaked during your 10-step routine is enough to leave you short of breath.
There are a number of things that bug me in this world, but one thing that consistently grinds my gears is the feeling of soaking wet, sopping sleeves after I've cleansed my face. No matter how high I roll them up, water just finds a way to trickle down towards my sleeves. I've even resorted to just wearing T-shirts to avoid the problem, but then my arms are still soaked and I still end up leaving a puddle of water behind in the bathroom. Enter: these cozy-soft cuffs. They're truly adorable, absorb allll the water, dry quickly, *and* they're machine washable! To me, they're worth every single penny to avoid a small but totally annoying problem.
LABeautyologist is a small biz owned by beauty guru Nayamka Roberts-Smith. She's known for creating the 60-second-rule: cleansing with fingers for a minute to allow your cleanser's ingredients to get to work on your complexion.
Get a set of two from LABeautyologist for $23 (available in five colors)