We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bug bite suction tool you'll have to keep close tabs on this summer since everyone in your circle might want a piece of the action if they're prone to nasty 'squito bites. Arm yourself with one (or a few) of these suckers to drain out the irritant and stop swelling and itching in. its. tracks.
This works on mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, sea lice, and more (although TBH, if this list of bugs gets any longer I may just stay indoors forever!!).
Promising review: "I bought this because I saw it on TikTok, and have been having issues with mosquito bites. Used it a few time to relieve itchiness and I am convinced it works! Have been recommending it to my family and friends. Read the directions and follow them carefully. Don't use this on your face or neck, or other sensitive areas. Don't do a lot of suction, just a little bit. And do it a few times if needed. Great invention!" —Joe
Get it from Amazon for $9.85+ (available in multipacks).
2. Wet & Forget shower cleaner, which *gasp* doesn't require you to do any scrubbing. No, seriously. Simply give the areas in your bathroom that could use some TLC a quick spray down with this...and then rinse off the next day. Plus, it only has to be used once a week!
Promising review: "Okay I just wanna say that I am OBSESSED with this cleaner. I was pregnant and not wanting to scrub my shower and bath and let me tell you...this stuff is magic! I spray it and let it sit and it removes dirt, soap scum, discoloration, EVERYTHING, I never have to scrub. This is my second time buying it because after it was out I had to get more, it literally makes chores fine and easy. Lifesaver!!!! It even cleans off old pee stains the boys in my house leave under the toilet seat, I will ALWAYS have Wet & Forget in my house! LOVE IT AND YOU NEED TO GET IT." —Miranda
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
3. An itty-bitty toenail brace set that'll correct the natural curve of your nail that causes cringeworthy ingrown pain. Simply apply the strip to your toenail and watch this lil' bb straighten out the sides so pressure is *poof* eliminated and the new you can walk ache-free.
The kit comes with 10 toenail braces and the materials needed to apply it, including a nail file, solvent, and cotton swabs.
Promising review: "I never realized how curved my toenails were. I thought the pain I had was just normal and a fact of life. Only when I read about the Curve Correct product did I realize that I had a major problem, and it could be resolved! Now I'm on the way to normal, flat toenails, that DON'T grow curved into my skin!" —Jamie H.
Get the kit from Amazon for $44.99.
4. And! A silicone toe cap designed to shield and heal ingrown toenails, corns, and bunions that have developed as you've gotten...*said in a hushed voice* older. Coughing up a little cash now is probably the most sensible way to avoid any major problems in the future.
Promising review: "This is an unbelievable product! I work 12-hour shifts in the hospital and need protection for the corn on my left great toe. I purchased the size large and it fit well. Underneath my socks and athletic shoes, I completely forgot I was wearing it — bonus! The silicone is very soft and flexible and cleans easily. The product is priced well for the quality and quantity (six) that is provided. Each toe cap is packaged individually in the bag so the order can be shared with others if desired. I would absolutely recommend this since it has held up quite well for the 17 hours I often have it on (from the time I wake up until I am back from my shift). Cleans and dries easily and has maintained its shape." —LJ
Get a set of six from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two sizes and three colors).
5. A waterproof touchscreen phone holder you'll be showing off to all your dinner party guests to prove you really are the hostess with the mostess. You get extra bragging rights because this thing rotates, sticks to tile or glass, and can be used in the shower so you never miss a beat of Love Island or propped up in front of your sink as you do your dishes.
Promising reviews: "This product was a TikTok recommendation and has not let me down. It comes with three adhesive mounts and sticks well to either tile or glass. The clear screen allows for scrolling or swiping easily. My only critique is how the phone sits inside. I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max, which is a larger phone, but it sits low in the chamber, and that prevents me from changing between apps as I can't swipe up at the bottom to get back to my home screen. Otherwise, it's great!" —Susan Gifford
"I literally am obsessed with this. I have used it for about a year now, and I absolutely love it. My phone has never gotten water damage, and it is such a sturdy product!!" —Kennedy
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in three colors).
6. A set of Sea Bands that'll make you laugh in the face of the motion sickness that used to hold you back from living your best life. This nifty accessory targets an acupressure point on your wrist to help reduce nausea caused by, well, practically anything. So you can go from woozy to "Watch out adventure, I'm coming for you!"
Racking your brain over how these work? Here's your answer: A plastic knob sewn into the inside of this knitted elastic wristband exerts pressure and stimulates the P6, aka Neiguan, acupressure point to relieve nausea and vomiting.
Promising review: "Seabands make boating possible for me. Simple, easy to use, and reliable. I would say these are must for anyone who get motion sickness on sea or land." —Lauren
Get a set of two from Amazon for $8.59.
7. A compact portable car vacuum if you've been putting off addressing the caked-in accumulation of dirt and sand that's been sat beneath your foot pedals for longer than you'd care to admit. This thing makes it easy to suck up debris, pet hair, and whatever else has made its way into your prized possession — without the need to lug your big ol' household vacuum outside.
This conveniently plugs into your car and features a 16-foot cord that can reach allll the way back into your trunk if you need it to. And it comes with three attachments for detailing (a flathead, extendable, or brush nozzle), a carry bag, filter brush, and spare HEPA filter.
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Stephanie Hope has this and raves: "When I tell you that I use this product often, I mean it. It's so easy to plug in, vacuum dirt from the floor or seat, and put it away. It comes with three different attachments and an extra filter! My tip is to use the brush attachment for everything, as it will kick dirt off the carpet fibers, making it easier to suction."
Promising review: "I'm glad to have such a great thing in my car. Yes, it is not as powerful as my vacuum cleaner in the house; however, it cleaned out all the garbage, which I accumulated over the past autumn and winter in the car. At the end of October, my husband and I went to the ocean, and as we tried to be neat — the sand was still in the car. Finally, I got rid of it! Now my beauty again is clean, as on the first day when I bought her!" —Julia Bright
Get it from Amazon for $32.99.
8. Korean skincare exfoliating mittens to satisfyingly slough away dead skin once and for all. These gloves are much easier to control than your worn-in loofah — and are a lot more effective, too, since you can really concentrate on any rough patches to reveal visibly (and touchably) softer arms...legs...bums...literally wherever you put it to work.
Promising review: "I have always had skin issues. Itchy, flaky skin, lotion won't absorb, no product really helps remove the gross dead skin in high friction areas. These changed my life! Remove dead skin with ease, and aren't as coarse as those gloves you see in big box stores! I'm significantly less itchy, lotion absorbs better, and I feel better when I wear tank tops or even less! These things are a lifesaver. Most gross and satisfying, while scrubbing, I noticed the water turning gray in the tub as I scrubbed away all those dead skin cells. My allergies aren't half of what they were a week ago, and I can use all those cute soaps and lotions! I feel great. I'd buy these a million times more. I had no idea how much body soil I was retaining. I feel great after a shower and for once, I feel truly clean." —Rachel Anschuetz
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in packs of one or two).
9. A 24-oz Bindle water bottle complete with a roomy compartment to store your most-needed items. And this clever thing also features a vacuum seal to keep cold bevs cold and hot ones hot for up to 12 hours.
Psst! It's made of stainless steel, has a leak-proof seal, and has BPA-free components!
Promising review: "I’m really impressed with this bottle! It keeps my ice water cold for several hours. The outside doesn’t sweat. Nice color selection; true to color. The storage compartment is what I found pretty impressive; much larger than I thought it would be. I’ll be using mine mainly for dog walking. Just to give you an idea of the size of the storage compartment; I was able to fit five potty bags, my keys, and a few dog treats. I still had a bit of room left. I found the top part to be plenty big and I drink a lot of water. The wide mouth is great for adding ice easily." —D.B.
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in four sizes and 12 colors).
10. A set of UV stickers that'll amaze onlookers as their snazzy SPF recognition technology makes 'em turn clear once you've applied your sunscreen (an indicator that you're protected) and then change to purple when it's time to reapply. Each sticker is super thin and water-resistant, plus works for up to 12 hours.
Check out a TikTok of the sunscreen stickers in action.
Promising review: "After yet another bad sunburn even though I'm trying VERY HARD to keep sunscreen on, I bought these. First use was at Disneyland on a 90-degree zero clouds day. This helped so much! I kept an eye (as did my friends) on the dot so we all knew when to reapply sunscreen and not one of us got burned. I also used these on a weeklong hiking adventure in Utah where it was also in the 90s with an extreme UV index. None of us got burned, so all in all this is one of the best inventions!" —Catherine Shock
Get a 32-count from Amazon for $25.99 (also available in a pack of 48).
11. An AirFly Pro wireless transmitter, aka the ingenious contraption that will upgrade your travel experience tenfold, since it allows you to connect your Bluetooth earphones to, well, anything — and is especially perfect for an airplane's TV jack. So now you won't have to worry about carrying around those archaic (and quite frankly, annoying) wired headphones on your next journey.
Promising review: "If you have a wireless earpiece and fly frequently, this is a must-have. Most newer planes have a monitor on the seat backs which enable you watch movies, etc. This unit enables you to do it using your wireless earpiece. Connection is simple and automatic once you have initially paired your device or devices. It's convenient. I'm happy with the purchase." —JCE
Get it from Amazon for $54.99.
12. An Oxo Tot space-saving drying rack that'll catch the attention of all your parent pals since it comes with prongs to stack baby bottles and accessories vertically. This clever design lessens its footprint and gives your essentials more room and less time needed to air dry.
13. Miracle-Gro food spikes for some true adult-level plant parenting. These work like a fertilizer you can pop in soil, so your potted child can go from limp to full of life, like *click fingers* that.
Promising review: "These can make even the worst gardener look like they know what they're doing. I was given a plant from a neighbor and I subsequently almost killed it. I do not own plants. Every plant I've ever owned died, so I reserved myself to everything plastic, but since I've found these there is a slight glimmer of hope. I put these in the soil of the gifted plant and it brought the plant back to life. I thought it was a lost cause, most of the leaves were brown and dead but it's now growing new leaves and making a comeback. My neighbor recently saw the plant and was so happy it was still alive and thriving, I didn't have the heart to tell her it was almost thrown in the garbage, but since buying and using these I might just take the plunge and buy more live plants." —LexCat
Get a pack of 24 from Amazon for $2.79 (also available in a pack of 48).
14. A set of Wad-Free pads invented to make sheet-washing day a little more enjoyable. If you've ever pulled out a tangled mess of bedcovers clumped together with other (sopping) items, you're going to want to listen up: These time-savers clip onto the ends of sheets to ensure everything *stays separate* so you don't have to do multiple drying cycles.
Wad-Free is a small biz that was launched during the pandemic. Cyndi, the founder, learned CAD (computer-aided design) to create the pads. And 5% of profits are donated to the American Brain Tumor Association.
Promising review: "Wow!!! You wonder if things like this really work and well, I can absolutely confirm it does! First, I was impressed that the package came with two of the devices because I was only expecting one. So there was one for the fitted sheet, and one for the flat sheet. Finally, I tried it out, and my sheets not only did NOT wad up, they came out of the dryer feeling fresher, feeling more dry, and unwrinkled! I will be buying a set of these for each of my immediate family members and close friends! What a great gift!!!" —katy
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
15. A HyperChiller beverage cooler if, for you, iced coffee is *life*. This turns hot java into a frosty glass of joe in 60 seconds flat — with the added benefit of potentially transforming you into a morning person, because now you'll actually look forward to waking up and grabbing this outta the fridge.
Simply fill with water, pop it in the freezer, remove, and then pour in your coffee to chill and then into your cup. This dishwasher-safe container can also be used to cool chill tea, juice, wine, or whatever else you feel like drinking. No water comes into contact with your beverage, so you don't have to worry about dilution, either.
Promising review: "I am an avid (i.e. daily) iced coffee drinker, but I have been extremely hesitant to make my own iced coffee at home because I didn’t want the bitter flavor from 2-day-old coffee or the watered-down nature of just adding ice to coffee. Thanks to the HyperChiller, I have now found a solution!!! The HyperChilller worked like a CHARM today!!! I was able to create my own iced coffee directly from my coffee maker in the comfort of my own home. I guarantee this item will be used frequently! Great job!" —Chelsea
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
16. A pack of pet stain-removing pads that hellooo...? are literally genius and require little to no work on your end. Here's why: You simply lay 'em over a spot of...I don't know...let's say, pee, poop, or even vomit perhaps, stomp on them (yes, STOMP) to activate their cleaning agents, let 'em soak, and presto — stain begone!
Psst! They work on red wine, too!
Promising review: "WOW! Honestly, I was a little skeptical of the promise of these pads, but I bought them just to try out. THEY WORKED AMAZINGLY WELL! Seriously. I have some stains that are 1.5–2 years old. I've tried everything to get them out. I put these pads on the stains (two to cover the spot), let sit for about an hour, pulled them up, and the stain was gone. I truly couldn't believe it. The pad was yellow. Somehow the old urine was soaked up into the pad. My carpet looks like new. I couldn't recommend these any higher for what I wanted and what I got. Wish I could give this more than 5 stars." —Matt
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $24.99.
17. A set of bedsheet holders — the (swoonworthy) solution you've been looking for to hold crumpled sheets in place. And if your covers happen to have lost a couple of inches in the dryer, these'll make sure they don't creep around when you're trying to find your comfy, still spot.
Each pack comes with four bands which can stretch from 12 to 18 inches and hold adequate tension.
Promising review: "Say goodbye to rearranging your fitted sheet every morning! My boyfriend sleeps like he’s rolling down a hill, so every morning I would wake up to the scratchy feel of my mattress cover because my soft silk fitted sheet was all over the place. Thanks to these bed bands, our sheets stay put no matter what. The only way for your fitted sheet to come off is if you manually remove these first. I wish I would have bought this so much sooner." —Khalysee
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in three colors and four pack sizes).
18. A hands-free wringer mop that'll have your head ~spinning~ with just how well it works. Reviewers note that this actually makes mopping fun... can you believe?! The automatic wringer is definitely something to write home about, not to mention the triangular shape of the mop which make it — get this — WAY easier to reach into nooks and crannies around your home.
And this comes with two extra microfiber refills that are machine washable!
Promising review: "Ashamed to say, but I barely ever mop the floors. I purchased this O-Cedar mop and bucket based upon the great reviews. I am here to add a 5-star review of my own. This mop and bucket not only cleaned my floors, but it made the entire process easy (and dare I say fun?). I did the entire first floor of my house both tile and wood. Then wanted more fun, so I scooped up the handy handle and carried it upstairs where I continued on to the bedrooms and bathrooms. I don't want to go on and on, but this mop picked up lots of dirt and grime, then popped easily into the washer. It came out great. The swirly thing makes all the difference. It wrings out all of the excess water, so it's easy to mop without using too much muscle, which I do not have. And the mop heads are short, rather than long mop heads, which only make for heavier mops. If you're on the fence, go for it, you'll agree." —LauraP320
Get it from Amazon for $51.99.
19. Medicated, waterproof bandages lauded by reviewers for effectively concealing, protecting, and lifting stubborn warts out from the deep, dark depths of your skin. Some saw results after just ONE application.
Promising review: "More than six years with a large, sometimes painful plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. The doctor tried freezing. I tried apple cider vinegar, aspirin, freezing at home, over and over again...nothing worked. Never showing the bottom of my feet, refusing to get a pedicure with the girls, and so, so embarrassed....It felt like I was doomed to have it for forever; it was resistant to everything. Literally six years of fighting it and on a whim tried these because of the good reviews. ONE APPLICATION. I wore the bandage overnight. I didn’t think it did anything, but a few days later the wart just came off. I know it’s silly to be so emotional over a stupid wart, but I’m telling you, I nearly cried. I’ve never been so happy with a product in my life. Highly, highly recommend giving these a try if you’ve got stubborn plantar warts." —Liz Dube
Get a pack of 14 from Amazon for $6.96.
20. A shirt folder that you'll be patting yourself on the back for every time you use it from now until the end of time. Seamlessly crisp folding in less than five seconds will make laundry day an absolute breeze, and the space your shirts will now take up? Halved.
Promising review: "My first reaction was 'Why did I buy this?' because when I opened the box I wasn't too convinced by the way it looked. Then I gave it a try with a couple of shirts I had just washed, and next thing you know I simply had to do my entire drawer! Everything folds so pretty, neatly, and easily. I still couldn't believe it, so I ended up organizing our bedsheets and towels. I am amazed at how much of a game changer this is. It's a must-try! I am in love with how beautiful it leaves my clothes." —Jesus Antonio Vedia
Get it from Amazon for $13.93+ (available in four colors).
21. A reusable pet hair remover so you can finally sit on your couch in your all-black outfit *without* looking like you're trying to coordinate with the messiest individual in your household: your cute little fur baby. So long to the days of incessantly attacking yourself from head to toe with the lint roller.
Promising review: "I bought this because I was at my wits end with cat hair. I have two cats that shed like wild. I first tried this out on my comforter and was disgusted and shocked by how much cat hair was accumulated on my bed. I got to work and started rolling every piece of furniture and cloth surface in my apartment and it was so satisfying to see all the cat hair be removed. Some of it was invisible too 🤢. And it also works on clothes! I added a picture after trying it on my coat I hadn’t seen it that lint-free in ages. This is the best $25 I’ve spent in a while lol. I was a little taken back by the price but honestly it’s so worth it considering I don’t have to buy disposable lint rollers anymore which are annoying and time-consuming to use, and they don’t pick up as much lint as they should. This is definitely a must-have if you have pets!!" —Jen H.
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
22. An octopus-shaped blackhead-removing stick that's so cute it hurts — it's just a bonus that it's ridiculously good at removing excess sebum and exfoliating pores to yank out blackheads and whiteheads, too!
Promising reviews: "I saw this on TikTok, it works great so far." —MarMarManuel
"After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.