We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Light-dimming stickers because the annoying LEDs beaming from your TV, computer charger, and just about every power outlet in your bedroom have been keeping you up at night for the past 10 years. It's finally time to block them out once and for all.
This game-changing pack comes in a variety of 100 peel-and-stick dimmers shaped to fit lights on most electrical appliances.
Promising review: "Ingenious little idea. I suffer from migraines, so I know how a little LED light can irritate you in an otherwise pitch black room. This product does a great job of dimming those harsh LED indicators that EVERYTHING seems to have nowadays. They are neat, not unsightly." —Jarom A. Daszko
Get them from Amazon for $6.49.
2. An Elizavecca Milky Piggy carbonated bubble clay mask reviewers note is the "most fun they've had" getting their skin clean. This will make your face glow in minutes since it detoxifies skin, removes blackheads, and exfoliate pores with an absurdly fun foamy experience.
Promising review: "I have used this mask twice and so far I love it. I have acne scars, enlarged pores, and blackheads, and after two uses, I can already notice a difference in the appearance of my skin. My pores look smaller already and the blackheads are clearing. I have used everything on my face and nothing has worked on my pores. I LOVE this mask. It looks so funny!" —jburge
Get it from Amazon for $6.50 (available in three sizes).
3. A four-pack of "flossing toothbrushes" (that are less than $5 a pop!), which feature soft, multilayer bristles that are essentially like strong pieces of floss that reeeally reach between teeth, under the gum line, and deep into grooves where cavities and bacteria can breed.
Mouthwatchers is a small business established by Ronald Plotka, DDS, that specializes in antimicrobial toothbrushes designed to get deeper cleans that even patients with "great" dental hygiene might miss with traditional brush and floss routines.
*Two* of my BuzzFeed Shopping colleagues have tried these — here's what one of our editors Emma Lord has to say: "I personally just bought this at the recommendation of BuzzFeeder Stephanie Hope, and love it just after the first few days of use! I use an electric toothbrush usually, but I feel like I'm getting a much more satisfying clean from these?? Especially because I tend to get yellow stains between my teeth no matter *how* much I floss, and these bristles seem to actually target that a lot more effectively."
And here's what my other teammate, aka BuzzFeed Shopping's inside influencer, Stephanie Hope says: "Growing up, I was the absolute worst at flossing and brushing my teeth. It was so bad, I ended up developing periodontitis, which is inflammation of the gums caused by a build up of bacteria. It causes your gums to separate and recede from your teeth. It's pretty bad. Well, now I obviously go to the dentist regularly, but still struggle to floss my teeth as often as I should. These toothbrushes are such a game changer for me! The bristles at the tip are sooo tiny, I can literally feel them cleaning between my teeth. My gums get red easily if I don't floss enough, and ever since I started using this twice a day, they're no longer red! They look so healthy, and I truly feel like I'm actually getting a good cleaning, compared to other manual toothbrushes. It's gentle enough for my sensitive gums, but gets in deep to prevent plaque. I'm obsessed!"
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $16.06+ (available in four colors or in a multicolored pack).
4. SoCozy Leave-In Curl Conditioning Spray to turn your *and* your little one's after-shower bedtime ritual into one that's a little more manageable (plus features soft, fanciful curls and ringlets). This stuff will gently detangle and restore tresses, all without the use of harsh and nasty chemicals.
Reviewers say this spray will leave wavy or curly hair (from 2a–4c hair) shiny, soft, and bouncy. And it's free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic colors or dyes, propylene glycol, gluten, wheat, and nuts!
Promising review: "This is the BEST product EVER! I will never use another hair detangler ever again. We use this product daily in my house, my daughter, my son, and me. Both of us girls have long and thick curly hair, and it allows us to brush through our hair with no problems! And my son mostly uses it to style his hair before gel, and because it smells so good! We tried a few products from Walmart, Ulta, and Target, and nothing was good enough. This is now on my Subscribe & Save every month!" —Tamira McLelland
Get it from Amazon for $9.02.
5. A tub of the internet-beloved The Pink Stuff that'll magically clean practically anything and everything in your home — and even in your closet! This potion in a paste reverses wall markings, cooked-on grease, soap scum, shoe scuffs, and whatever else that could use a little abracadabra alakazam.
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "Found this product on TikTok. I don’t think I’ve ever seen value like I do this product! Literally use it on EVERYTHING!! Kids and teens have dirt, grime, and grease on their walls? ...This will make it look like a new paint job. Baseboards need some love? A pea-size amount of this makes them look brand-new. Need a shoe cleaner? PERFECT for sneakers. I could name a million more uses, but I can ASSURE you this is worth every penny. What’s more? You need so LITTLE of this product, it will last a VERY long time. Thank you, TikTok!!!" —Rachel in CLT
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
6. A CeraVe salicylic acid body wash so you can say "see ya!" to scabs left over from picking ingrowns and "au revoir!" to keratosis pilaris flare-ups. This exfoliates without the rough, physical microbeads and buffs away bumpy skin while smoothing — thanks to hyaluronic acid and niacinamide.
Promising review: "My 6-year-old daughter has keratosis pilaris, commonly known as 'chicken skin.' This year it really flared up during warm weather so I gave this wash along with lotion a try. Wow, I saw results after just a few uses and after a couple of weeks most of her bumps disappeared. Thrilled we skipped a trip to the dermatologist! Can’t beat this price for the results either." —Ashley Steigerwald
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
7. A set of Sea Bands that'll make you laugh in the face of the motion sickness that used to hold you back from living your best life. This nifty accessory targets an acupressure point on your wrist to help reduce nausea caused by, well, practically anything. So you can go from woozy to "watch out adventure, I'm coming for you!"
A plastic knob sewn into the inside of this knitted elastic wristband exerts pressure and stimulates the P6, aka Neiguan, acupressure point to relieve nausea and vomiting.
Promising review: "Seabands make boating possible for me. Simple, easy to use, and reliable. I would say these are must for anyone who get motion sickness on sea or land." —Lauren
Get a set of two from Amazon for $8.53.
8. A pack of AirPods Pro silicone hooks if you love your Pods but hate the fear of losing them at a moment's notice. These discreet lil' covers simply plop over the earbuds and allow for a snug and comfy fit inside your ear, so you can toss your head around (see below) as much as you like.
And they come with a little carrying case!
I recently ordered these little lifesavers, and I have to say I am...forgive me lord for I'm about to pun...HOOKED. I'm obsessed with my AirPod Pros as they are — I use them everyday for calls and music-listening purposes — but can never leave the house with them in fear of them dropping out of my ears. (If I so much as smile or laugh, they fall out!) Well fear no more, because since I've started using these super-reliable silicone hooks, I've taken my Pods on runs and walks with absolutely no sign of slippage. I highly recommend these for anyone else who'd finally like to use their AirPods Pro in peace.
Promising review: "Must have, it works. These are absolutely needed, stop my headphones from falling out, perfect fit. Will save you lots of money from replacing missing headphones." —Shevy1280
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $13.95.
9. Or! A pair of AirPod ear hooks ideal for both first gen *and* Pros, if you prefer the silicone cover to hook *over* your ear. They'll ensure your jams and work calls never have to get interrupted again.
10. A sleep-focused essential-oils blend specifically made with snooze-inducing ingredients like chamomile, sage, and lavender that you can sprinkle in your diffuser. Because soothing you into a prolonged, full-night's sleep? Now that's priceless.
Promising review: "Bought this to help on days when I have bad insomnia due to anxiety, especially during this pandemic. Can't say I like the scent of the oil alone right off the bat. It's pretty strong so you only need a few drops in the humidifier. But the first night I used it I had the best sleep of my life! Was knocked out fast and woke up feeling super refreshed!! Definitely recommend this product. It lasts well too so it's worth the price!" —Wendy
Get it from Amazon for $12.95 (available in 17 scents).
Psst — if you don't have a diffuser, here's a popular, well-reviewed essential-oil diffuser.
11. A mini lint remover that, attention all pet owners: works on most surfaces (think: carpets, clothes, blankets, sofas) and can be taken with you on the go. Pack it in a tote or toss it in your car — perfect if you've left the house and are still carrying around traces of your four-legged bestie with you.
Warning: Only use this for your sturdier stuff, because it's a strong little device and might put holes in your more delicate clothing.
Check out the TikTok by @m.chandler_.
Promising review: "This lint remover wasn’t confusing or bulky like some others. You just run it down your clothes to remove lint, hair, and fuzz, and it does its job! I was worried it would be sharp to the touch but it’s not, which is great if you have little kids. It’s easy to clean — you just pick it out with your fingers; it doesn’t get stuck." —JLemons
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
12. Elizavecca Collagen Protein Treatment (also known as the Olaplex dupe) to revive and repair locks that have endured multiple dye jobs, intense heat tools, or sun damage. AKA it's time to become reacquainted with your silkiest, shiniest, run-your-fingers-through-with-ease hair!
Promising reviews: "I’m obsessed with it!! I’ve never found a product that does so well with my hair. My hair is becoming straighter and less frizzy. It also feels more alive with shine. I’m definitely getting more of this. This is something that is must for your hair, especially if you color it. I swear by this! I used it for a week just to make sure it was as good as I thought. My hair just keeps getting better and better after each use!!" —Francisco Gamboa
"I have 4c hair and was looking for a protein treatment for my thin and fragile hair. I had recently used a product that had so much alcohol in it that wreaked havoc on my hair, leaving it pretty damaged. I was very skeptical about this product because I have never seen anyone with my hair type use it. Boy was I wrong to doubt this product; it left my hair looking and feeling beautiful. I highly recommend it to anyone natural or with curly hair." —Therese-Claire
Get it from Amazon for $7.77.
If you're curious, here's the Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 Repairing Treatment on Amazon for $30.
And check out our full review of the Elizavecca CER-100 collagen protein treatment.
13. A pack of detergent cup holders so nifty, they'll make laundry day go by a little quicker. Your housemates will thank you for making this purchase since these little trays not only hold your caps but also prevent any drippy mess.
Tidy-Cup is a woman-owned small business that was started by Julie Reinhold, who created this drip catcher as a way to stop her economy-sized detergents (which she loved) from dripping all over her laundry room.
Promising review: "I had no idea I needed this until I saw it on TikTok. Listen, it’s the little things that matter. This little thing saves me the headache of a laundry room mess. I love it. Fits perfectly on my liquid detergent. No more messes!" —Luke & Christina
Get a set of two from Amazon for $11.88 (also available as a pack of one).
14. Some compression socks to comfortably keep your ankles and legs from ballooning mid-flight. Because let me tell you, having to squish swollen toes back into boots after some time in the air is no easy feet.
Promising reviews: "With three weeks of international travel coming up, I purchased these to combat swelling in my feet during the flights. I had noticed swelling after three hour domestic flights, so I was worried about what almost 30k miles would do! I wore these on every leg of the trip and never noticed any swelling — even after the 10- to 15-hour flights. They are very comfortable, too!" —J. Beaty
"Highly recommended. I am currently 8 months pregnant and wear these beauties every single day. I come home from work, take them off, wash them, and hang them to dry for the next day. I never knew how painful the swelling in my legs and feet could be until recently, and these socks were a complete game changer. I stand for over 9 hours a day at work, so I can't begin to explain how badly my legs and feet ached. I have a picture of what my feet looked like with (right) and without using the socks (left). The difference is tremendous!!" —OStocky
Get them from Amazon for $18 (available in sizes S–XL and in single pairs in 13 colors).
Check out our full compression sock review.
15. A pack of DressWeights if your skirts and dresses keep losing battles with blustery weather. Stick these trusty little adhesive weights on the inside of your clothes to avoid liftoff and accidental Marilyn Monroe moments.
Dress Strong is a New York–based Etsy shop run by Christina, where she sells the holy grail product — the DressWeights.
The adhesive is strong but removable, so they can be used again and again!
Promising review: "These are, hands down, a complete lifesaver. I recently attended a multi-day conference event, where wardrobe malfunctions were a non-negotiable. Add in mid-Atlantic summer breezes and skirts and well, you have a potential disaster on your hands, right? NO. These babies will keep your hemlines down where they belong, and they work hard without being cumbersome — they're lightweight but dense, can easily be adjusted or moved without removing the backing, and they store in their own case — what more could a girl ask for?" —Etsy Customer
16. A fridge fork you can attach to any jar of condiments to save you from having to make multiple attempts at fishing out slippery pickles — all because you just wanna satisfy your midnight snack cravings. This seamlessly spears pickles for sammies and olives for salads without the hassle.
Promising review: "This is one of my favorite kitchen gizmos, and it doesn't take up room in the drawer! I eat lots of olives, and this keeps me from having to wash or get a clean fork when I'm in the middle of making a salad or just want a snack, and it makes spearing the olives easier, too. It comes with two sizes to fit any jar (even though if you need this, I feel like you probably get the big jars, right?). They are stretchy and easy to get on and off. I usually just rinse it between uses and then wash the whole set-up when I open a new jar (which is about weekly)." —Emily
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
17. Miracle-Gro food spikes your plant bb would honestly probably hug you for if it had arms. These work like a fertilizer you can pop in soil to give your potted child a whole new healthy life.
18. A foot file so you can say, "Buh-bye!" to pricey pedis and reverse crusty feet epidermis back to its OG baby-soft state. If you want to let your hooves see the light of day, this miracle worker will gift you with brand-new skin that you'll be proud to parade around.
Promising review: "AMAZING!!! Seriously beyond impressed with this product. I've never had dry or cracked heels until recently, and I've tried everything I could find to get rid of them. This is all you need!!! I'll never use anything else! Even better than professional pedicures!!!" —Kyla Jackson
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
19. A Boon drying rack if your collection of bottles and accessories for your tiny human has gone from cute to chaotic. This little lawn will bring order to your drying spot and hosts just about any shaped item — *and* features a tray to collect all the water.
BuzzFeed Shopping's resident parent product expert Chandni Reddy has this and raves: "Is it possible for a drying rack to be life-changing? Why yes, it is. I caved and bought this grassy patch after my kitchen started to look like an episode of Hoarders. This thing instantly organized my kitchen by creating a dedicated spot for baby stuff. Bottles, pump parts, sippy cups...this bad boy can hold a LOT (at least six bottles and four cups at once) and dries everything quickly. Did I mention it's a heck of a lot more cheerful and stylish than your regular drying rack?"
Promising review: "Newborn twins are a mess. They took over our house within moments of coming through the door. For this type A mama, it was a horrifying side effect of the two most precious things in the world. A friend gave us one lawn at our shower, and we promptly hopped on Amazon and bought a second to manage the sheer volume. The lawn and the accessories are a convenient and cute way to keep your bottles and pump parts organized. There is ample space in one for one baby's needs." —Lacey
Get it from Amazon for $21.25+ (available in three colors).