We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A swivel grout and corner brush that's easily attachable to almost any broom handle, so you can automatically attack dirt and grime in hard-to-reach nooks and crannies.
2. A pack of chic stair decals to turn your steps into a stairway from interior design heaven. They're easy peasy to use since they're essentially like stickers for your risers...just peel and position. *And* don't worry if you make a mistake, because these can be removed and adjusted, no probs.
3. An all-in-one spackle kit that even a not-so-handy person can use to fix holes which have resulted from decorating — and redecorating. Think: a renter's dream kit to fill, smooth, and repair dents from a wall hanging that once looked great above the couch, but now looks like it belongs in the year 2017.
4. Fridge organization labels if you've ever yearned for a fridge worthy of making an appearance on MTV's Cribs. These babies will give your food storage a glamorous (and totally easy to achieve) makeover. Just pick from a plethora of fonts, sizes, and color options that'll make you gasp with joy every time you reach for the milk.
5. A power scrubber drill with three attachment brushes to show kitchen and bathroom scum who's boss. Just attach any of the heads to a drill and watch them get to work on tight corners of the tub, flat tiled surfaces, and even spot jobs so you can forget all about the fact that someone else used to use your shower.
6. A popular ~mood~ scented candle that not only comes in a groovy glass vessel, but emits a gorgeous aroma that's sure to eradicate any nasty funks and will truly set your place up with good vibes only ✌️.
Cottage Fields has a fresh 'n' fruity fragrance with floral and citrus notes that feature geranium and ozone.
Promising review: "Best candle ever! I looove the way this candle smells can’t recommend this enough." —Urban Outfitters Customer
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $16 (available in six scents).
7. A fireplace cleaner kit in case you've forgotten what color your fireplace ~was born with~. This'll fix soot stains and odors to strip it back to its OG shade.
8. A roll of vinyl tile stickers if you've ever desired an artsy mosaic look in your abode. These will completely renovate your boring ol' floors and transform them into a piece of artwork — that you'll want to take a top-down shot of...hmm, let's see...pretty much immediately!
9. A hard-water stain remover that'll do all the hard work for you to rid your surfaces clear of cloudy droplets. Think: toilets, showerheads, and tiles so clear and shiny, you'll actually be able see your reflection in them again.
10. A drawer organizer set containing five compartments so your bathroom storage can look like less of an overflowing junk drawer and more like a mood board that was made for Instagram.
11. A hardwood floor cleaning spray that'll liven up the look of that high foot traffic area. Just spray this and grab a mop for results that are sure to amaze you and everyone who lays eyes on it, since it boosts shine *as* it cleans.
12. A foaming cleaner to once and for all banish that garbage disposal stank. These foam with a lemony scent and will do the trick to deeply cleanse the underside of the splash guard and the interior side walls.
You just pop the packet down the drain! Can't get any easier.
Promising review: "Easy to use. I followed directions, and it works just like it says. I only use this once every month now. First use I had to do it twice (which it says if it hasn’t been cleaned in a while you may need to). Weekly I follow up with the Glisten Garbage Disposal Freshener and that keeps my disposal working well and smelling great." —Lostbraincell
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $9.58.