1. Pura D'or Anti-thinning Shampoo rescues thinning hair with a powerful blend of biotin and gentle herbal ingredients. Reviewers have said that their hair loss has slowed, overall thickness has increased, volume has been boosted — and some saw a significant improvement in scalp and strand health, all in a matter of weeks!
2. Glossier Solution receives cult status since it's known to deeply exfoliate and sweep away dead skin. Plus, reviewers swear by its acne-fighting ingredients that work with every skin type to deliver a smooth, blemish-free complexion.
3. Avarelle Tea Tree and Calendula Oil–Infused Pimple Patches combat blemishes powerfully so you can get on with your day knowing that a lil' cost-effective sticker is doing all the work and you don't have to lift a finger. (Except for when you have to remove it and ~satisfyingly~ see all the gunk that gets sucked out of your pores!)
4. Lawless Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Mask takes care of chapped lips that are battling dryness and dehydration. Packed with shea butter, berry extract, and hyaluronic acid, this stuff supports natural collagen production to plump and soothe as you sleep. So getting kissably softer skin has never been easier!
5. Olaplex's Hair Perfector Repairing Treatment holds the title as one of the best-selling hair products for good reason. This is a star at reducing breakage and treating compromised hair. In as little as 10 minutes, texture is improved and straw-like locks are softened.
6. Or Elizavecca Collagen Protein Treatment revives and repairs locks that have endured multiple dye jobs, intense heat tools, or sun damage. For your silkiest, shiniest, run-your-fingers-through-with-ease hair!
Promising reviews: "I’m obsessed with it!! I’ve never found a product that does so well with my hair. My hair is becoming straighter and less frizzy. It also feels more alive with shine. I’m definitely getting more of this. This is something that is a must for your hair, especially if you color it. I swear by this! I used it for a week just to make sure it was as good as I thought. My hair just keeps getting better and better after each use!!" —Francisco Gamboa
"I have 4c hair and was looking for a protein treatment for my thin and fragile hair. I had recently used a product in my hair that had so much alcohol in it that wreaked havoc on my hair, leaving it pretty damaged. I was very skeptical about this product because I have never seen anyone with my hair type use it. Boy was I wrong to doubt this product, it left my hair looking and feeling beautiful. I highly recommend it to anyone natural or with curly hair." —Therese-Claire
Get it from Amazon for $7.48.
And check out our full Elizavecca CER-100 collagen protein treatment review.
7. Tgin Miracle Repair Mask maximizes protection and minimizes shedding for naturally curly hair. With ingredients like castor oil and biotin, tresses feel hydrated and cared for once again. Apply a generous amount and leave it on for up to an hour...go on, kick your feet up and throw on your favorite show, because you and your 'do deserve a girls night in.
8. Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant improves the texture of flaky skin with a brightening formula of salicylic acid and soothing green tea, which deep dive into pores to unclog dirt and debris. *Hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and dead skin have all left the chat.*
9. Batiste Dry Shampoo freshens up grease-ridden hair instantly — and as an added bonus, it also creates volume. Pro tip: Spritz this on your roots before bed and let it work the night shift on your oily locks for a serious time-saving solution.
10. Lumin Exfoliating Rub removes dead skin cells to reveal a fresh, smooth layer of radiant skin. It's also a great tool to prevent post-shave irritation and goes to battle with acne scars.
11. Pure Body Coconut Oil Hair Mask repairs dry and damaged hair with lock-loving ingredients, including shea butter. Think: split ends, hair growth, even graying hair are all taken care of with this sulfate-free cream.
12. TreeActiv Four-in-One Acne Treatment declares war on those painful under-the-skin bumps. Reviewers with cystic acne are touting this as their "forever product" thanks to its ability to be used as a spot treatment, face wash, scrub, AND mask.
13. Celeb Luxury Viral Color Depositing Colorwash Shampoo enhances vivid hues and shine for color-treated hair. With salon-quality ingredients, you can create a highlighted look or all-over color. Plus, after two to three consecutive washes, this fights fading and intensifies the pigment.
14. Aztec Secret Healing Clay Mask shows surprise breakouts and cystic acne who's boss. This cult-fave treatment definitely gets you bang for your buck (see uses below), so your skin and mind can rest easy knowing that this ~sucker~ cleared your pores without making a severe dent in your savings.
This 100% natural calcium bentonite clay is ideal for facials, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, hair masks, and even insect bites!
Promising review: "I bought this as a last hope for cystic acne. I bought a brand of raw apple cider vinegar with the mother to mix with the clay powder because I heard that worked best for people experiencing skin problems. My skin has been a rollercoaster for the past five years. But recently, things have gotten really out of control. This mask had been such a lifesaver. I'm not sure words can describe how impressed I am with this healing clay mask. Since my skin has been through hell and I've literally tried everything, it's pretty resilient so I've been using this mask every night for the last four days. It's not nearly as drying as I thought it would be so that hasn't been an issue. But the mask has dried up everything and I have no new breakouts. I was so happy that I cried. If I could give this product a million stars, I would!" —Afton StAmour
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in two sizes).
And check out our full review of the Aztec Secret clay mask.
15. Bread Beauty Hair-Mask envelops hair in thick, cloud-like softness without weighing strands down. Your hair's new BFF is packed with Australian kakadu plum and starflower oil that, together, reinforce hair follicles — which means less breakage and more velvety-soft texture. One reviewer with 3c curls can be quoted as saying that it "moisturizes thirsty curls."
16. Thayer's Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner diminishes redness and irritation, while taking dry and inflamed skin under its wing. Expect to see more even-toned skin and an overall brighter complexion after just a couple of weeks.
17. Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo and Hair Conditioner cancels pesky flakes and soothes itchy scalps with virgin coconut and avocado oil. An added bonus? Glossy locks and improved hair strength enriched by keratin proteins and vitamins B5 and E.
18. Fanola No Yellow Shampoo tones and neutralizes yellow hues safely with purple pigment. The result? Icy cool blonde tresses that belong on a hairspo Pinterest board.
19. And! John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Shampoo elevates brown hues with shine-locking ingredients like natural cocoa and evening primrose oil. Expect deeper, richer, natural-looking shades — even after one wash.
20. Live Tinted Superhue Pigmentation Stick effortlessly glides across skin in a spill-proof serum stick that targets dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Formulated with niacinamide, bakuchiol (aka a retinol alt), and THD vitamin C, you can expect sun damage and discoloration to fade, and your overall complexion? Well, you'll be left with an unbelievably beautiful dewy glow ofc.
And yes, bbs, it's clean, vegan, and cruelty-free!
Live Tinted is a South-Asian woman-owned beauty brand founded by beauty blogger and entrepreneur Deepica Mutyala. Her brand is built around diversity and inclusion with phenomenal multitasking products that address skin concerns like hyperpigmentation. Just peep their top-selling, color-correcting Huestick.
Promising review: "I HAVE NEVER HAD A HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. UNTIL NOW!! Literally SO effective. Tons of people have been complimenting my skin from my boyfriend (who doesn't always notice subtle changes) to my coworkers ONLINE VIA VIDEO! My skin literally looks visibly brighter and smoother. The only thing you have to be careful of is if you freshly wax or thread any part of your face. Wait a day or two to use the product in case you have sensitive skin to be safe!" —Ulta Customer
Get it from Ulta or Live Tinted for $34.