We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. Breezy palazzo pants that exude "I have a second home in St. Tropez" vibes. This vintage-chic style is laid-back enough to join you on the couch, and fancy enough to accompany you on a date to that restaurant you've had reservations to since last year.
Promising review: "These pants as so comfortable and flowy! I stepped outside of my usual skinny jean outfit to try this style and I never want to take them off! They are great casual pants for work, and can be dressed up for the evening with a fancy shirt and heels. They are as comfortable as pajamas, without looking like it :)" —Nash
Get them from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in sizes XS–2X, regular and short lengths, and 25 colors).
2. A one-shoulder printed smock dress gifted with the good fortune of being lightweight and wrinkle-resistant. It's just a bonus that it comes in so many adorbs prints and patterns that would look just *stunning* for a beach getaway or brunching staycation.
Promising review: "This dress is true to size, the elastic is comfortable and doesn’t leave marks on your body. The fabric is light and cool andddddd it’s wrinkle-free!!" —Josephine Erhard
Get it from Amazon for $40.99 (available in sizes S–2XL and 22 prints and patterns).
And if you're looking for a similar smocked style that has two ruffly straps to disguise bra straps opt for this one from Amazon for $69.90 (available in sizes XXS–5X and five colors and patterns).
3. A high-cut colorblock two-piece swimsuit equally as divine as one you might find in an '80s James Bond movie. The time for *your* slo-mo, emerging-from-the-water scene (aka TikTok) is now.
Promising review: "I love how bright the suit is! I also like the fit of the suit, it's high-waisted but not too tight. The backside is a little cheeky but nothing wild. I also love how the straps are adjustable. I feel confident and I love myself in the suit." —Cindy Lundeberg
See how this TikToker slays in this here.
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 20 colors).
And for one that's just as vibrant and available in extended sizes, get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in sizes 14–22 and nine colors). Because you can never have too many swimsuits in this summer's hottest new look, right?!
4. A classic slub cotton T-shirt to bring your search for THE plain white tee (plus black — and eight other shades) to a screeching halt. The best part? A bunch of reviewers applaud its ability to hold up after many, many washes.
Promising review: "The fit is wonderful. Not too short or long. Hits right at the top of the hip bone and dips in the front and back. Washes well and does not shrink. Soft and comfortable. Such a great staple casual top." —Kcoady
Get it from Madewell for $19.50 (available in sizes XXS–4X and 10 colors; some colors available for $12.99+).
5. A true, full-length wrap dress that's super flowy and perfect paired with warmer temps. *And* because you can probably spy that it's a real wrap (none of that faux-wrap nonsense), you can wear it as both a dress and as a duster over jeans! Two 'fits in one? Don't mind if we do!
Promising review: "I love this dress. It fits great, is beautifully colored, and so comfortable. With no shoes it hits the floor but with a small heel or wedge you’re golden. It stays put and doesn’t fly open with the wind because it has a little belt hole on the right side of the waist that the ties goes through. I also like it with flats because it makes it very casual even if it hits the floor a little. I bought the red color but I think I will but it in a second color as well because it’s just so versatile and pretty!" —Kfire11
Get it from Amazon for $35.99 (available in sizes S–2XL and 29 colors/prints).
6. Chic and classic leather strap sandals destined to be the shoes that take you from spring through to a warm fall. Paired with blue jeans? Yes, spectacular. A flowy white dress? *Gah* simply stunning.
ChristinaChristiJls is an accessories Etsy shop based in Corfu, Greece. Christina runs this family business alongside her husband and sister, and she designs trendy jewelry, leather goods, and shoes.
Promising review: "These are so cute!! They have to be broken in but after one or two wears they are so comfortable and amazing. The packing was absolutely adorable as well! They are simple and well-made which is my favorite thing about them, definitely a new summer staple. I will definitely order more from this shop." —Etsy Customer
7. A beautifully airy straw crochet bag so trendy, you'll want to swing it around as you strut down some cobblestoned streets in Europe or use it to carry your books and snacks for an afternoon at the park. This comes in two different handle styles sure to make each and every outfit 10x more pictureworthy.
8. A high-waisted skort — aka le summer staple, if you will. Rumor has it, minis are in and having wardrobe mishaps...? Well, those are OUT thanks to built-in shorts that'll allow you to feel comfy, covered, and ultra chic in sweaty temps.
Promising review: "I'm obsessed with this skirt!! It is really cute I love the lightweight material, but it doesn't feel cheap. It is the perfect length as well. I can't wait to wear it this spring/summer! There is a lot of stretch!" —Toni
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in sizes L–4X and 10 colors).
And if you love this, here's another skort with a cute lil' zipper for $25.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and seven colors) also from Amazon.
9. A halter brami (bra + cami) about to hog allll your vacation attention since it's supportive *and* complete with a fashionable neckline. This also means you can leave that uncomfy strapless bra where it belongs...in that dark, untouched corner of your Ikea dresser.
Klassy Network is a woman-owned small biz known for their Brami (bra + cami) tops. They also sell blouses, bottoms, swimwear, and eyewear.
Promising review: "I saw a video on TikTok of a top promising to be comfortable, stylish, and best of all no need to wear a bra so I had to try it. I am a 36D; ordered the tan top in size medium. Not only does this top fit me perfectly, is super comfortable, but it also made my boobs look amazing! Once I saw the removable padding, I almost didn't buy it because we all know the terrible, flimsy, piece of foam that are in most swimsuits and sports bras, but this is nothing like that. I would say it has a 'T-shirt bra' amount of shaped memory foam. It helps to lift and support my boobs without underwires or having to be super tight. I full intend on buying all of the colors when they restock and will be purchasing the new styles. It is a cropped shirt, but it works for my short torso and love of high waisted jeans. This is not a high- or even medium-impact sports bra, this WOULD work for yoga, Pilates, walks, date night, or the boardroom." —Christine P.
Get it from Klassy Network for $39.99 (available in sizes XS–3X and in seven colors).
10. Trendy baggy overalls offering full coverage for days when you're running around after the kids, or just spending your Sunday sipping at the brewery. If you love summer but hate the heat, these breezy babes will soon become a staple mainly for their versatility. Plus, hellooo, pockets!
Promising review: "I am literally obsessed with these! I have been wanting to order overalls for a couple of years now. I thought this was a cute way to wear them without trying to look too young. Spot on. I actually bought it as my lounging outfit. With all this time being spent at home with the recent crisis, I wanted something comfortable but cute so I’m not in sweats all day. Thinking about getting a couple of other colors. I would totally wear these out and about." —WamQQk
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes S–3XL and 14 colors/patterns).
11. Some lovely, lightweight 18k gold-plated hoops in the shape of a crescent moon that are anything but basic. These have an extra sweet beaded detail that is perfect for everyday wear and will be the stylish cherry on top to tie summer-ready 'fits together.
Snag the matching ring (pictured) here!
Oma The Label was created by New York-based fashion stylist Neumi Anekhe in 2018. Born in Norway to Nigerian parents, Neumi’s stunning pieces showcase a unique mix of Scandinavian and African influences.
Get them from Oma The Label for $39 (available in both plain and dotted styles).
12. An incredibly soft and stretchy backless bodysuit you'll want to do a twirl in for just about anyone who looks in your direction, because it's just. that. good. Fans recommend sizing up slightly for a perfect, comfy fit that looks just breathtaking.
Promising review: "After reading reviews, I decided to order a size up. I ordered a XL and it fits perfect. It's nice and tight, but not so tight that the straps dig into my skin. Also, I like the built-in thong. It's so sexy and makes me feel sexy. I love it." —Andrea
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes XS–2XL and in seven styles).
13. A TikTok-approved crop top and split-leg pants set I've seen just about everywhere online and in person while minding my own business at brunch. Aaaand it stacks up, people! You won't regret snagging this, because it's at least four outfits in one *and* will go with every pair of shoes you already own.
14. A top-selling flowy (plus stretchy) high-waisted skirt complete with pleats and pockets — the most dynamic duo, IMHO — and available in so many different prints and shades I could shed a tear. Reviewers note how versatile this is, so throw on a belt, white tee, fancy tee, sneakers or sandals, whatever! Just show your closet some love is what I'm trying to say.
Promising review: "The skirt has beautiful pleating. I love the elastic waistband and pockets! The material is light and airy. It can easily be worn in colder months with another skirt under it or as well in the warmer months so it's perfect all year long. I added a belt as an accessory. I highly recommend this skirt." —PB
Get it from Amazon for $30.89+ (available in sizes XS–2XL and in 14 colors).
15. A Hackwith Design House shirt, a highly-rated top that's built to be worn more than five different ways. If "adaptability" is your love language, this bb matches that criteria. So if you reeeally think about it — it's like paying less than 25 bucks each for five or six different tops 🤷♀️. We don't make the rules.
Hackwith Design House is a woman-owned small business that creates made-to-order apparel. This shirt can be worn as a V-neck, off-the-shoulder, boatneck, V-back, and even open as a jacket. And the color is simple, which means it can be paired well with many different bottoms.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Chelsea Stuart says: "I have this shirt and I *love* it. All credit for its discovery goes to TikToker @jennifer.bianca who I happened to stumble across on my FYP. It checks all my boxes: black, comfortable, versatile, and durable. My initial worry was that I wouldn't feel secure in it (I have a 38DDD chest and most wrap tops/dresses I've tried haven't stayed where they're supposed to), but I haven't had an issue with this! I've worn it tied in the front giving me a square neck (like the middle picture) and tied in the back giving me a V-neck up front (just like the photo on the right) — both were super comfortable, and I didn't have to adjust myself at all. As someone whose weight fluctuates, I also appreciate that this piece can handle pounds gained and lost. The fabric is medium weight, so I'll be wearing it season to season, and there's just enough elasticity in the arms that if you roll up your sleeves, they won't fall back down. All that is to say trust that I will be buying additional colors!"
Get it from Hackwith Design House for $125 (available in sizes XS–4X and in five colors).