1. Wet & Forget shower cleaner, which *gasp* doesn't require you to do any scrubbing. No, seriously. Simply give the areas in your bathroom that could use some TLC a quick spray down with this...and then rinse off the next day. Plus, it only has to be used once a week!
Promising review: "Works like a charm!!! I sprayed it on and went to bed. Woke up and it rinsed it right off. I could see the scum just rinsing away. My bathtub and shower looks brand-new! Definitely worth the purchase." —Jasmine D.
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.
2. An old faithful carpet cleaner that works so well, you might think it's magic. Don't worry — your eyes aren't deceiving you; this formula literally clears up any evidence of (horrific) accidents, sticky soda spills, pet stains, and shoe markings from your light-colored carpet.
Promising review: "I have been buying from Amazon since it was an online bookstore. I have to tell everyone about this product because it’s so wonderful! I am 80 years old and live in a retirement apartment with a light beige carpet. Over time I’ve spilled coffee, tomato soup, chocolate milk, grease, and other stain producers on the carpet. I am in a wheelchair and over time it has left some black marks on the rug. I tried dishwasher soap and water. No luck. I tried Tide. No luck. So I sent for Folex Spot Remover. Hallelujah! This works like a charm! I highly suggest you get a scrub brush to use with the spray solution because it will save you time. I’m not kidding; this stuff is AMAZING!" —Skip Wild Harrington smith
Get it from Amazon for $9.45+ (also available in multiple packs).
3. Affresh dishwasher tablets if you never thought you needed to deep clean the appliance that does your least favorite chore for you. Turns out you do, but good news: All you have to do is pop one of these in to dissolve residue buildup, blast away foul odors, and get your machine cleaning dishes like it used to.
Promising review: I was skeptical that anything could remove a heavy buildup of chalky water minerals that coated the inside of my dishwasher. But this worked like a charm. I ran the washer twice using two tablets each time and I was shocked/delighted by how NEW the inside of my dishwasher looked. I took a chance on an unknown product and it paid off!" —tim
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
4. And some for your washing machine, because laundry day doesn't have to stink. These fast-acting tablets eradicate funky smells and nasty buildup from the edges of the drum in just a couple of cycles. No elbow grease required 👍.
Promising review: "Our front-loading washing machine had kind of like mildew despite leaving the door open after using it to let it air out. This tablet worked like a charm. The smell was gone and it just smelled fresh again. We will continue to use these tablets monthly." —Michele
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in packs of three, five, and six).
5. A cacti brush set so adorable, using them will never feel like a chore — these clean out every nook and cranny of your little one's sippy cups, bottles, and breast pump parts. Plus, even reviewers without toddlers in the house mention these are great at cleaning reusable straws and bottles!
This set comes with a bottle brush, straw brush, nipple brush, and a detail brush that all sit within a cup and easy-drain container.
Promising review: "I love this brush set! I needed something to clean my water bottle and other small glass things. They work like a charm and everyone thinks it’s so cute!" —Pearl
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
6. The Pink Stuff all-purpose paste and spray (as seen on TikTok) that'll magically clean practically anything and everything in your home — and even in your closet! This potion in a paste reverses wall markings, cooked-on grease, soap scum, shoe scuffs, and whatever else that could use a little abracadabra alakazam.
Promising review: "Best product ever! It cleans anything! I prefer the spray to the paste. Paste is harder to rinse. I’ve used it to clean disgusting grout in a new house that I was sure would need to be replaced! It worked like a charm without a ton of effort. Spray on, scrub, and rinse. A few really bad areas needed to be done a couple times, but it came out great! Very impressive. Worth the money! Even cleans burnt pans. I have already ordered three more bottles." —Princess
Get the original cleaning paste and multi-purpose spray from Amazon for $19.99.
7. A flexible vent-cleaning brush that will have you exclaiming "Holy lint balls!" once you discover how necessary this is to ensure your dryer is operating safely. Like most machines, your dryer requires periodic maintenance and this system effortlessly (but effectively) eliminates buildup that can lead to long-term damage.
8. A squeegee broom to easily gather up crumbs, spills, and hair (think: yours *and* your pet's) from any surface. Carpets, furniture, wooden floors...wherever. Who knows, you might even enjoy giving the crevices of your couch a quick scrape with this once a week.
Its natural rubber bristles attract pet hair on multiple surfaces, like carpet, tile, hardwood, and linoleum AND has a built-in rubber squeegee (aka the thing you use on your windshield) for cleaning windows and spills.
My BuzzFeed Shopping colleague Emma Lord loves this genius tool! Here's a bit of what she has to say about it: "An embarrassing confession: my hair gets so ingrained in the carpet that a vacuum truly does nothing for it. In fact, to make matters worse, weird particles get stuck in the hair on the floor, which is stuck to the carpet, so I often was just unrooting clumps of hair from the floor with my hands (sorry for the visual). I bought this broom and it immediately started pulling it up GOBS of hair. My carpet like, genuinely changed color (turns out the pink was supposed to be much pinker, whoops). Anyway, do with that semi-horrifying information what you will."
Promising review: "I love my fur babies to death, but one thing I learned after getting a Rottie was they shed...a whooooooole lot. I have no idea how these two still have fur on their bodies cause the amount on the floor is astonishing. I found this on BuzzFeed, saw how much everyone loved it and decided to give it a whirl. I too am now a believer. It picks up allllll the Rottie hair (or Rottie glitter as I like to call it). There's no carpet in my home so I cannot give it a review on that but it works like a charm on hardwood floors and I prefer it over a regular broom. One thing I will say is I feel kinda silly how long it took me to realize the handle extends. However, gets a 10 out of 10 from me and I will continue to recommend it to every I know with fur babies :)" —Rottie mom approved
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
Wanna know more? Check out our full squeegee broom review.
9. A hands-free wringer mop that'll have your head ~spinning~ with just how well it works. Reviewers note that this actually makes mopping fun...can you believe?! The automatic wringer is definitely something to write home about, not to mention the triangular shape of the mop which make it — get this — WAY easier to reach into nooks and crannies around your home.
And this comes with two extra microfiber refills that are machine washable!
Promising review: "Dang, when did I start getting so excited about a mop? I love this thing. Cleans way better than the nasty sponge mop I had. Love that you can wring it nearly dry (for wood) and NEVER touch it! This will be a staple in my house from now on! Followed directions in a Southern Living article: use one teaspoon of powdered Tide to VERY hot water, works like a charm!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $53.99.
10. A bottle of Leather Honey cleaner, which scrubs away discoloration and freshens up your leather sofas and faux leather items pretty quickly. It's so satisfying you'll probably want to document the "before and after" yourself.
Promising review: “Worked like a charm. First time I have ever used leather cleaner. We bought a new car and the seat was starting to turn the color of blue jeans. Found this product and it worked perfectly. Came off after I rubbed it just a few seconds." —Brandon and Stormie
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in two sizes).
11. A top-selling stain- and odor-eliminating spray for stenches that make you say pee-yew. Perfect if you have a pet that's known for leaving mysterious stains in their wake — this stuff lifts away dirt and grime and releases enzymes to break down deep and persistent odors all in a couple of spritzes.
Hey! You can also use this on clothes and other surfaces like concrete and hardwood. Just be sure to follow the instructions carefully for non-carpet use.
Rocco & Roxie is a family-owned small business named after the Magleby family's pets Rocco, a Labradoodle, and Roxie, a former shelter tabby cat. They make a variety of pet supplies, including cleaners, treats, grooming tools, accessories, and toys.
Promising review: "PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKS!!!!!! My cat had kidney failure and was urinating all over in an apartment I used the black light to find the urine, which worked perfectly and then sprayed this on it. The second and I literally mean the very second this product hit the urine, it was gone. I was so impressed I could not even believe my eyes. Unbelievable but it works like a charm. This works on any urine — toddlers peeing outside potty accidentally? Try this!!! This is like magic, I cannot say enough amazing things about this. Anyone with a pet in an apartment, needs this NOW!!! Save yourself hundreds of dollars and buy this bottle. I love it that much that I'm taking all this time to write this review." —Greek Chic
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
Check out our in-depth Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator review for more!