We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Wet & Forget shower cleaner, which *gasp* doesn't require you to do any scrubbing. No, seriously. Simply give the areas in your bathroom that could use some TLC a quick spray down with this...and then rinse off the next day. Plus, it only has to be used once a week!
Promising review: "I wish I took before and after pictures because the results are unbelievable with no scrubbing or elbow grease. We have a stone floor/wall shower with stupid large and annoyingly mold-prone grout lines. I used it per the directions and rinsed with hot hot water the next morning, and couldn’t believe all the crap that rinsed off. Seriously worth every penny!" —Kate
Get it from Amazon for $18.48.
2. Super effective reusable mop pads that'll a) replace the need for the one-time use (aka wasteful) refills you usually buy for your fancy wet mop and b) not only cut through but grip onto stubborn grime found in the grooves and crevices of your floors.
These are machine washable and work wonders on wood, tile, laminate, and vinyl floors!
Turbo Mops is a small business that was established in 2018, and believes a clean home can be achieved in both an eco-conscious and cost-effective way. Their products are reusable and fit many different types of mops, so you can spend less *and* waste less on disposable products.
Promising review: "I truly love these!! They adhere very well to my Swiffer mop. They cleaned my floor better than the Swiffer mop pads and the fact that they are reusable clenched the deal for me!! I'm going to buy more so I can rotate them and always have clean ones on hand. I will be saving so much money and the planet at the same time!!!" —Kimberly L
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $14.20 (also available in packs of four and eight).
3. A top-rated mold and mildew removal gel to banish gunk in your grout and dark spots along silicone caulk. Your bathroom surfaces will shine once again after one overnight application of this. And before you saying anything — nope, no scrubbing necessary. I know, right?!
Former BuzzFeed Shopping editor Kayla Suazo uses this and raves: "This mildew remover can destroy any stain in its path — I would know, that is (sadly) my moldy ol' shower above. OK, before you go and judge me, I'd like to defend myself and say that my building is really old. When I moved into my apartment, it looked like there hadn't been repairs since the '60s, and that included re-caulking the bathtub. I tried bleach and every type of shower cleaner at the store, but nothing removed the mold and mildew stains that had been there for like, 40 years. UNTIL I BOUGHT THIS INCREDIBLE MAGIC GEL. The before and after pictures speak for themselves, and were taken after only one treatment. I am one happy customer."
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
4. A stackable cutlery organizer that will *cue hallelujah music* tidy up your once-nightmarish kitchen drawers, and finally arrange silverware so you can open and close said drawers with ease. Goodbye to the days of hodgepodge storage that was jammed with extra knives that your roomie insisted would fit!
One tray fits up to 24 pieces of cutlery.
Promising review: "THE BEST silverware storage organizer compartments I’ve EVER had in my entire life! We have a large family and therefore have the need for a lot of silverware. Unfortunately we have a small, shallow, and narrow drawer in our house and it was always full! Constantly disorganized before, and now amazingly organized. The only reason I would hesitate would be if your drawer is not adequately deep, but from reading reviews people said if they had 3.5 inches of depth it would be just fine which is exactly what I have and there’s adequate drawer depth for me. I measured my skinny drawer and realized I still had space for two units and took the plunge and am so glad I did! Silverware goes quickly from the dishwasher straight into the drawer and you don’t have to stack perfectly to put a lot in!!! ADD IT TO YOUR CART NOW, you’ll be glad you did if you have the same problem as we did!" —oceantiff
Get it from Amazon for $11.44.
5. A cooktop cleaning kit so you can reverse any sign of old cooking mishaps. Burned-on grease and gunk from the previous homeowner's past will never haunt you in your sleep ever again, thanks to this nonscratch trio!
The kit includes a 10-ounce bottle of Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaner, one cleaning pad, and one scraper — and it works on glass, ceramic, induction, radiant, and halogen cooktop ranges.
Promising Review: "Works amazing! I hadn't thoroughly scrubbed my glass cooktop in years...only wiped down with random multicleaners, which never seemed to do much. Then a friend recommended this product...AMAZING! The included scrubbers and scrapers really make the difference. As others have said it will leave your cooktop shiny and new. Even marks that had been on there for years came almost completely off...98% better. The key is to use very little product. Let dry to a haze and wipe with a clean, dry cotton towel. (Just like waxing a car). If you aren't getting a mirrored finish it's because you've used too much product and not enough elbow grease to polish off." —B. Swartwood
Get it from Amazon for $11.37.
6. A pack of pet stain-removing pads that hellooo...? are literally genius because they require little to no work on your end. Here's why: You simply lay 'em over a spot of...I don't know...let's say, pee, poop, or even vomit perhaps, stomp on them (yes, STOMP) to activate their cleaning agents, let 'em soak, and presto — stain begone!
Psst! They work on red wine, too!
Promising review: "WOW! Honestly, I was a little skeptical of the promise of these pads, but I bought them just to try out. THEY WORKED AMAZINGLY WELL! Seriously. I have some stains that are 1.5–2 years old. I've tried everything to get them out. I put these pads on the stains (two to cover the spot), let sit for about an hour, pulled them up, and the stain was gone. I truly couldn't believe it. The pad was yellow. Somehow the old urine was soaked up into the pad. My carpet looks like new. I couldn't recommend these any higher for what I wanted and what I got. Wish I could give this more than 5 stars." —Matt
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $24.99.
7. Affresh dishwasher tablets if you've never thought to deep clean the appliance that does your least favorite chore for you. All you have to do is pop one of these in to dissolve residue buildup, blast away foul odors, and get your machine cleaning dishes like it used to.
Promising review: "I’ve been using this product for a while and I’ve started to a rely on it. I first used this out of desperation. My dishwasher was broken from a fried control panel. I eventually replaced the panel. I opened the dishwasher and it was fairly gross. A little stagnant water gave way to some mold. I found this product and figured I’d give it a shot. I did need to use this two or three times before the dishwasher was cleaned and usable. But I find that a major win considering the shape it was in beforehand. Now I use it every month or two and I have to say way easier than cleaning by hand. Definitely worth the price I paid." —Justin
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
8. A reusable pet hair remover so you can finally sit on your couch in your all-black outfit *without* looking like you're trying to coordinate with the messiest individual in your household: your cute little fur baby. So long to the days of incessantly attacking yourself from head to toe with the lint roller.
Promising review: "I bought this because I was at my wit's end with cat hair. I have two cats that shed like wild. I first tried this out on my comforter and was disgusted and shocked by how much cat hair was accumulated on my bed. I got to work and started rolling every piece of furniture and cloth surface in my apartment and it was so satisfying to see all the cat hair be removed. Some of it was invisible too 🤢. And it also works on clothes! I added a picture after trying it on my coat I hadn’t seen it that lint free in ages. This is the best $25 I’ve spent in a while lol. I was a little taken back by the price but honestly it’s so worth it considering I don’t have to buy disposable lint rollers anymore which are annoying and time-consuming to use, and they don’t pick up as much lint as they should. This is definitely a must-have if you have pets!!" —Jen H.
Get it from Amazon for $27.95.
9. A set of shelf bins to transform your chaotic mess of groceries into a fridge worthy of making an appearance on MTV's Cribs. And if you live with forgetful housemates, you'll actually be able to see what you're stocked up on, so they don't end up piling in doubles of the things they already bought last week.
The set includes: five drawers and one egg holder.
Promising review: "I’m in love! I don’t know if it's my obsession with being organized but it’s a game-changer! No longer trying to reach for stuff in the back of the fridge and knock over a bunch of stuff in the process. I just slide it out grab what I want and slide it back!" —Libbey Durkee
Get a six pack from Amazon for $22.99 (also available in packs of 12).
10. An old faithful carpet cleaner that works so well, you might think it's magic. Don't worry — your eyes aren't deceiving you; this formula literally clears up any evidence of (horrific) accidents, sticky soda spills, pet stains, and shoe markings from your light-colored carpet.
Promising review: "Better than the best! This stuff cleans grease off of chinos. Yes, we did purchase it to clean the rugs in our motorhome, and it reliably cleans them like new, as I can't convince the spouse to remove his dirty shoes. Beyond rugs, be sure to try it for clothing spots, as it's better than those stocked on grocery store shelves and leaves zero residue, even on chinos. Blot the moisture out, let dry, and it's ready to wear. If you have pets, order the large size, as you'll find it indispensable. Doesn't take much to do the job, just a little spritzing; wait a few moments, and rub with a clean rag or towel for rugs. My order included two bottles; one lent to a friend to try and now she won't give it back." —Sharon l. smith
Get it from Amazon for $12.17 (also available in multiple packs).
11. A transparent nail polish organizing case for anyone who has expanded their collection since the beginning of the year that shall not be named. This TikTok find holds 48(!) bottles *and* there's even compartments for tools, too.
Catch it on TikTok here!
Promising review: "There are PERFECT for organizing and storing your nail polishes and tools. You can organize them by color, brand, season, however you want! The polishes take up less space and you can clearly see them and choose what you want for your next mani. Also, you can store them upright just like salons do. They're perfect!" —Arielle Mansion
Get it from Amazon for $18.98.
12. Keurig cleaning cups if you're someone like me who didn't realize a coffeemaker needed to be descaled — turns out, it DOES. Just pop in one of the pods as you would a coffee pod, and proceed to be amazed (read: horrified) at the amount of residue that trickles into your cup of joe.
Promising review: "This is an excellent product that I cannot say enough good things about. I had thrown away my current Keurig machine thinking it was broken. I decided to try to resurrect it using these cleaners and I am glad I did! One cup took care of years of neglect on my part (lesson learned). Because there was so much cleaning needed, I used two cups, and now the machine works perfectly. So glad I discovered this product and highly recommend. I am thinking a three-month interval to keep the machine in good condition. Thank you so much!" —Susan
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
13. A shirt folder that you'll be patting yourself on the back for buying every time you use it from now until the end of time. Seamlessly crisp folding in less than five seconds will make laundry day an absolute breeze, and the space your shirts will now take up in your typically overrun closet? Halved.
Promising review: "My first reaction was 'Why did I buy this?' because when I opened the box and wasn't too convinced by the way it looked. Then I gave it a try with a couple of shirts I had just washed and next thing you know I simply had to do my entire drawer! Everything folds so pretty, neat, and easy. I still couldn't believe it, so I ended up organizing our bedsheets and towels. I am amazed at how much of a game changer this is. It's a must-try! I am in love with how beautiful it leaves my clothes." —Jesus Antonio Vedia
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in four colors).
14. A CovoBox, aka a sneaky and totally genius contraption (made out of actual books!) that makes hiding unsightly routers and cords a piece of cake. This cleverly conceals chaos *and* your personal belongings, like money, jewelry, etc. that you'd rather not have exposed.
And! You can customize this to fit your exact needs by choosing the size and color theme.
Covogoods was founded by Camille, who wanted to decorate a room with pieces that would add texture and interest to the space, provide additional storage and organization, *and* hide ugly things like electronics and cords. The Utah-based home decor small biz now offers decorative books by color, hidden storage book boxes, blank decorative books, secret door books, cut book spines, faux book panels, electronics hiders, and fairy book houses — just to name a few!
Promising review: "I’m pretty sure I’ve never loved a purchase from Amazon as much as I love this one. This product is EXTREMELY well made and very unique. Plus it does the job of hiding the ugly routers and cords. And the customer service was great and responsive. I was a little hesitant to spend the money on this but after years of living with the husband’s pile of technology, the money was well spent!" —AmazonEmme
15. Or! An attractive faux-wood top electrical cord box designed to seamlessly camouflage itself within your living room as it hides unsightly wires. (Because we know you're sick of seeing the ivy of cables that run from your TV down the sides of the wall.)
Promising review: "I purchased this cable box to hide a bunch of cords for a router, mini cell phone tower, etc. I shopped around a bit because I wanted something that looked nicer than just a plastic box. This was the best solution I found, I like the faux-wood top of it, I actually wish the sides were the same design but again I do like the aesthetic of this box. It fits a ton of cords and wires. This was a fast and satisfying fix to my cord problem. I will be purchasing another one of these boxes for a different area of the house. It was worth the money for me as it looked better than the other cable boxes I could find and it really did solve the problem." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in four styles).
16. A grout pen if your tiles have become so unsightly you've forgotten what color the lines that separate them are. (Spoiler: They're white!) You'll feel instantly gratified with how well this brightens up floors in your bathroom, backsplashes in the kitchen, or literally wherever tiles live in your home.
Promising review: "I just bought my first house, and because of COVID I have not had the funds I wanted to fix it up. This was cheap, and the backsplash in my new kitchen was an eyesore. I wasn't expecting much because of the price, and I am absolutely stunned. My kitchen looks so much better! It was easy to use, no odor, and quick! I did two coats because the color was dark brown. Some places I did more, but I didn't mind doing it because it was actually really satisfying. Definitely recommend this product!" —Kim
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (also available with a wide tip).
17. Microfiber glass-cleaning cloths you can count on to dust down tricky light fixtures and mirrors that are notorious for gathering gunk and — according to reviewers — all without the need for cleaning spray! These'll make your at-home oasis *glow* once again, plus they won't leave fibers behind.
Promising review: "I never knew there was a way to clean mirrors without a spray! I have a bit of a clean freak in me that has been unleashing more and more as I get older. I do a deep cleaning of my bathroom once a week but like to do a quick wipe every other day or so. These cloths were excellent at cleaning and will be much more practical, as I can keep one of each (green cleaning and blue polishing) in each bathroom for the mirrors. Simply wet the green cloth, squeeze dry, and wipe...use the blue to polish to a streak-free, lint-free shine. Is it possible these clean better than traditional glass cleaners (even my aerosol fave)? I believe so. These are fabulous for mirrors and windows, and leave a true streak-free shine." —Aria M
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $16.98.
18. An all-purpose, all-natural scour paste some may call "essential" to clean up mysterious grime and dirt buildup. All you need is a tablespoon of this, a cloth, and presto! That murky film in sinks, showers, and ovens will be yesterday's news.
Humble Suds is a Denver-based Etsy shop creating plant-based cleaning solutions that are safe, effective, and come in cute packaging (bonus!).
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Danielle Healy uses this stuff and says: "I recently moved into a new apartment, so lately I've been cleaning A LOT. Shortly after moving in, my partner and I went to store something on the top of the kitchen cabinets, only to find them caked in a thick layer of grime. 🤢 After going at it with regular multipurpose cleaner (with little success), we broke out the scour paste as a last-ditch effort, and OH BOY did this miracle product deliver (pics above). If it can handle that grossness, it's going to have no problem with day-to-day messes like soap scum and burnt-on food. Plus, it smells delightful and comes in minimal, low-waste packaging!"
19. A hanger stacker to give you storeworthy organization in an instant. Because the first step to tidying up your closet is arming yourself with the right tools...the right tools NOT being a tangled-up mess of coat hangers.
Promising review: "Working in retail for a million years, I know how amazing these can be in keeping your life less chaotic! I put off ordering for months, and I'm mad at myself that I did, because these beat a box of hangers hands-down! I ordered two — one for dress/shirt hangers and one for skirt/pant hangers. They arrived today, seem to be made of the same metal that I've used in retail stores, appear to be sturdy, and are super easy to assemble!" —KatieLee333
Get it from Amazon for $25.26+ (available in packs of 1–10).
20. A top-selling stain- and odor-eliminating spray for stenches that make you say pee-yew. Perfect if you have a pet that's known for leaving mysterious stains in their wake — this stuff lifts away dirt and grime and releases enzymes to break down deep and persistent odors.
Hey! You can also use this on clothes and other surfaces like concrete and hardwood. Just be sure to follow the instructions carefully for non-carpet use.
Rocco & Roxie is a family-owned small business named after the Magleby family's pets Rocco, a Labradoodle, and Roxie, a former shelter tabby cat. They make a variety of pet supplies, including cleaners, treats, grooming tools, accessories, and toys.
Promising review: "Amazing. Powerful. The 5-star reviews are too frequent on Amazon. Far too frequent. This spray earns every star. I've tried several different Nature's Miracles (meh). White vinegar and baking soda (pretty good). This stuff is strong and works quickly. It should earn an extra star or two for deep cleaning. I now back off a bit from their instructions and get great results. Unless your stain is a decade old, I wouldn't super soak the stain." —Ron Halahan
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
Check out our in-depth Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator review for more!
21. The Pink Stuff all-purpose paste and spray (as seen on TikTok) that'll magically clean practically anything and everything in your home — and even in your closet! This potion in a paste reverses wall markings, cooked-on grease, soap scum, shoe scuffs, and whatever else that could use a little abracadabra alakazam.
Promising review: "WOW!!!! This stuff is amazing. I literally just have to spray it, let it sit for a few minutes, come back, and depending on what I’m using it for I either wipe it and it comes right off or I just use a scrubbing pad and it comes off. There’s nothing out there that is anywhere in comparison to this product!!!! This stuff is the absolute best. I highly recommend purchasing this. I can tell you that half of my cleaning products are now going to be thrown out because all I need is The Pink Stuff. Whoever invented this stuff is an absolute genius; if you’re a clean freak like me this really is the way to go. Also it doesn’t have that nasty chemical smell, it smells great. Just buy it; you won’t regret it." —Twin33
Get the original cleaning paste and multi-purpose spray from Amazon for $19.99.
22. A convenient cable management sleeve if you've ever feared the forest of wires beneath your home office desk. This zippable cover conceals unsightly cables (and transforms areas where you'd usually keep a lot of electronics!) for a less hazardous home environment.
Promising review: "These were EXTREMELY useful to me; I like them a lot. I have a very busy workspace at home, with two monitors and a tablet and big keyboard, speakers, NAS drive, etc., and it was very cluttered. But with these I managed to clean it up A TON. Now it looks much nicer, is much cleaner, and safer. Definitely would recommend getting these if you have a bunch of stray cables hanging around your desk area and such. After I zip-tied all of my big bundles of cables and adapters and such together and up and down the desk, I wrapped these around the bundles for a nice, clean...less hazardous look —Aaron
Get a set of four from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in two colors).
23. A miraculous pumice stone to restore your hope if you thought deep cleaning your stained toilet was a lost cause. Simply wet the stone, gently scrub, and gross rings of horror — be gone!
Promising review: "Wow, after 10 years in our house I had pretty much given up on getting our toilets looking nice again. You have kids who forget to flush? I thought I'd have a nasty-looking toilet for the rest of time...until I discovered this tool! Holy wow, when I tell you that I have spent HOURS trying to clean the toilet before (with no results) and this thing made it SPARKLING WHITE in less than five minutes, I'm not joking! Never again will I settle for toilet rings or stained toilet bottoms. This tool will do the job for you, just scrub and it's gone!" —Lilac28
Get it from Amazon for $11.12.