Just 27 Of The Best Gifts To Get At Nike This Year
Get in, we're going gifting.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A soft fisherman beanie that'll stylishly cap off any of their outfits, and have them feeling snug and looking adorable all winter long.
2. A pair of Air Max 270 sneakers made with a bouncy midsole and lightweight material for a sleek and airy feel. Perfect for the person who likes to step out and stand out wherever they have to be.
3. An Apple Nike Series 5 watch that has everything they'll need to focus on their fitness right from their wrist. It has built in GPS and cellular service so they can track their progress, listen to their favorite tunes, and even stay connected without their phone.
4. A plush pullover hoodie to wrap them up in when the temperature drops. For the person who knows how to be both comfy and stylish, the fleece lining makes it *so* cozy they'll literally never want to take it off.
5. A translucent mini backpack that's every bit as striking as it is useful. The pop of color will make them stand out from the crowd and the compact size packs a punch with multiple compartments to allow them to carry all the important stuff.
6. A single-pad sports bra for a seamless feel that keeps everything in place no matter what activity they find themselves doing. It even has a top-loading pocket, so they can store small necessities when they have places to be.
7. A training mat that has high-density foam so they'll have the right amount of cushioning to protect their knees if they're really into at-home workouts right now. And if they're on-the-go, this comes with an adjustable carrying strap!
8. A hip pack if they need something to conveniently hold all their essentials, whether they're running to work out or just running to the grocery store.
9. A knit headband which has a double layer to keep their head and ears covered when they're out jogging on a chilly day. Plus, the fleece lining has wicking technology so they can come back looking like they didn't even break a sweat.
10. A medium-sized training bag perfect to carry their shoes, clothes, gym equipment, and all their ~new~ Nike purchases in. The soft shoulder strap offers extra support and the exterior pockets make it convenient to grab those usually hard-to-find items.
11. A colorblock Jordan fleece pullover that has every bit of style as it does warmth. The toggle chord makes it easy to adjust the hood opening and the soft terry inside allows them to beat the colder temps while looking totally on-trend.
12. Cropped leggings which are made from super-soft, breathable fabric and have compression that'll keep them feeling secure, comfy, and cute whether they're running errands, working out, or relaxing at home. Best of all, they have multiple pockets so they can carry their phone, keys, and ChapStick.
13. A handy pair of tech fleece gloves so that they can post on Insta or log in their running miles without freezing in the process.
14. A cozy pair of fleece joggers which will undoubtedly be the new staple of their at-home attire. The cuffed ankles make them ~fancier~ than a pair of PJs and the semi-brushed fabric makes them warmer than a pair of leggings, so they can get the best of both comfortable worlds in one pair of pants!
15. An adjustable featherlight cap made from sustainable materials that will shield them from the sun and keep them cool with its breathable mesh details. Perfect if they're golfing, hiking, shopping — literally whatever their sport of choice may be.
16. A tech fleece windrunner that will harness their heat without being too bulky — especially if they're someone who absolutely insists on going for a run in below freezing temps.
17. A colorful fleece crew they'll love if they're someone who likes to inject a summer palette into their winter wardrobe. Plus the cropped, boxy style gives it a certain je ne sais quoi that will totally upgrade their activewear lewk.
18. A windbreaker for that person who will actually look forward to getting stuck in the rain with this on. Both stylish and practical this jacket comes in 10 different colorways so you can definitely find something to fit their every rainy-day mood.
19. A funnel neck top they can drape over themselves whether they're holding their tree pose in yoga or holding their grocery bags. The high neck gives it that added comfort factor and it even has pockets to keep their hands warm while they're on the move.
20. A pair of Air Force Ones that no holiday shopping list would be complete without. These classic kicks are making a comeback with a fresh lick of color, perfect if your Air Force fan is ready to replace their worn out, all-white pair.
21. Air Pegasus sneakers for the seasoned runner on your list who is looking to make new strides. These shoes have forefoot cushioning and foam which will not only boost their comfort but will have you to praise for their improved performance.
22. Bike shorts that serve up double duty as a fashion staple and training wear, ideal if they're working out or just hanging out.
23. High-waisted leggings which will fit seamlessly into their everyday outfits as well as their new updated workout wardrobe, thanks to you!
24. A pair of Elite socks that scream: Basketball but make it festive. These will be a treat for that person looking to bring holiday cheer to the court.
25. Kybrid S2 basketball shoes for that trend-setting sneakerhead who will definitely dunk on the competition both on the court and on the 'gram in these.
26. Running shorts made from sustainable fabric that will be their new go-to activewear item. With sweat-wicking technology and a trimmed-up design that moves with their body, they'll be thanking you for their best-fitting shorts.
27. A down windrunner packing extra heat and water-resistant technology that will protect them from a surprise snowstorm or torrential downpour.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.