1. Onset Eyebrow Soap Kit sets brow hairs in place and up for success! AKA this stuff tames and fluffs for sleek, full-looking brows that won't lose steam (even if you are) during back-to-back meetings.
2. Glossier Wowder softens shine as the final step in curating your selfie-ready look (no Insta filter required). I, for one, cannot stop bragging about its ability to blur pores because the moment this light powder hits, *poof* skin appears smoother and foundation stays put well into the night.
3. Avarelle Tea Tree and Calendula Oil–Infused Pimple Patches combat whiteheads so powerfully, you'll be recommending these in all of your group chats. These virtually invisible stickers made from hydrocolloid can almost go unnoticed *and* are super effective at sucking the gunk of out your pores overnight.
4. The Ordinary AHA + BHA Peeling Solution reduces the appearance of the oil slick that can show up on your T-zone. With a trio of glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acids, it only needs 10 minutes to rejuvenate, resurface, and decrease congestion caused by the overproduction of sebum. Tired-looking skin, who?
Check it out on TikTok here!
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Daniel Boan (seen using this iconic treatment above) had this to say about his experience: "This is my first ever 'TikTok made me buy it' purchase...and I've been hooked ever since. I've been hearing about the wonders of alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids for a while now (they're chemical exfoliants, meaning they help dissolve and loosen dead skin cells instead of sloughing them off like a physical exfoliant), but never quite knew where to start. When I saw this taking over TikTok, I decided to give it a try.
I started off by applying a thin layer of the blood-red product to my face and braced myself for a slight tingling sensation, though it went away after about 30 seconds. Then I let it sit for eight minutes (Don't go longer than 10 minutes! This is potent stuff!), rinsed it off, and was ah-mazed by how instantly bright and smooth my skin looked afterward. It's now become a weekly treatment for me and will always have a permanent spot in my skincare routine."
5. Aunt Jackie's Purify Me Frizz-Fighting Moisturizing Co-Wash specializes in hydrating natural curls that have a tendency to become dry and brittle. This formula cleanses the scalp of residue, blends flaxseed and other oils from coconuts and avocados to lock in moisture between washes, and also detangles. I will now bid your frizz-filled days adieu!
6. Hero Cosmetics Super Fuel Serum Stick glides over the skin post-cleanse to help those who are not out of the maskne woods yet (#me). And you can take this on the go, since its cooling and soothing properties revive thirsty skin, balance overproduction of oil and bacteria, and calm redness STAT.
I have this healing balm and since I introduced it into my routine I have not looked back. I love the cooling sensation that comes from gliding it over painful blemishes and also dry patches. I feel like its providing a shield against future bacteria that can breed beneath masks. After I've cleansed and toned my skin I sweep it over my cheeks and jawline, and give it a few minutes to do its job by absorbing and follow with some SPF or regular face cream. If I know I'm going to be wearing my mask, though, I'll skip on the moisturizer as I feel this stick provides enough hydration.
Promising review: "I love the way it feels on my face, my skin looks healthy and glows! I’m a pharmacy tech so wearing a face mask every day has its wear and tear but after a few days I saw a difference. No redness, my breakout cleared up quickly, and my face has been much less oily. Im not even done with the first stick and I’m going to order a second immediately. I especially love to apply it and then use a freshly cooled face roller. It feels amazing. Being able to use it everyday and even twice in a day is just a blessing." —Sydney N.
7. Essence Lash Princess Mascara achieves skyscraper, falsie-like lashes at such a gaspworthy price you won't be able to shut up about it. That's right, this holy grail sculpts lashes at only $5 a tube. "It's a fraction of your paycheck you'd probably spend on an iced mocha!" You'll say...
8. Glossier Boy Brow fills and shapes sparse-looking brows. With just a couple swipes, you can achieve fluffy, filled in, natural-looking eyebrows that won't droop out of place.
9. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint becomes one with your skin with a luscious, buildable formula that offers a soft pigment and won't leave you with a cracked kisser. It comes with a precision applicator that moves with the natural shape of your lips, so, humblebrag...applying signature shades just got even easier.
Promising review: "OMG the velvet perfection. This product applies like an opaque cream velvet lipstick, buttery smooth, not at all drying, and pigmented. The doe-foot is pointed for precision around your cupid's bow and holds enough product for full lips in one swipe. Looks great without any blotting. Transfer-proof & mask approved! Great for a long-wear look, as the stain is lasting. I like to wear this product as opaque velvet lipstick in the morning and by the end of the day it's a beautiful natural rosy stain that I can apply balm over for a natural no-makeup glam baddie look. I use a shea butter-based balm but haven't tested if other balms smudge or move the stain. Stain is mostly removable with regular cleansing balm and completely removable with a gentle lip scrub. Seriously impressed with this product, and amazing price point for under 10. This is the PERFECT lip product imho." —Kenzie Scout
Get it from Amazon for $9.90 (available in 21 shades).
10. Biossance one-ingredient squalane oil rejuvenates anywhere from a dry scalp to scaly elbows to flaky cheeks (see: face or derrière). It's become a tastemaker within the beauty industry (and soon to be within your friend group) for its multiple uses and benefits.
11. Ilia Multi-Stick streamlines your routine by taking care of cheeks and lips in one go. You'll want to favorite this and keep it close by since the creamy formula leaves a natural pinch of color while nourishing your skin — all you'll need is your finger to blend.
12. Black Girl Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protects your skin while you're venturing out and enjoying that vitamin D. What's even more fab about this stuff is that it provides moisture and shields skin sans any annoying white residue.
13. Maybelline Lip Lifter Gloss hydrates your pout with hyaluronic acid and leaves your skin with a sheer, silky finish. Reviewers mention that this does a fab job at hiding fine lip lines and leaves them feeling soft, full, and never sticky.
14. CeraVe night cream delivers buttloads of moisture without leaving you with a greasy film by the time your morning alarm goes off. Rising and shining with soft, supple skin every day? Don't worry, you're not dreaming.
15. Supergoop! SPF 40 Glowscreen grips makeup and actually keeps it in place — all while shielding you from harmful rays with a clean-feeling primer. This comes in a pearlescent lotion that gives light coverage, and features a star-studded lineup of skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, B5 vitamins, and blue-light-protecting peptides that make it *the* morning multitasker.
Promising reviews: "I really love this sunscreen. I’ve tried so many and they usually leave a dry chalky feel. Not this one. I have dry skin and this one feels so smooth and hydrating and I love the glow that it leaves. It will be my new go-to!" —Sephora Customer
"Obsessed with this product! I get the perfect no-makeup makeup look. I use it every day and get compliments all the time. It gives you a natural glow while protecting your skin. You don’t even need to wear a lot of foundation over it. I use it with the NARS light reflecting foundation, Ilia skin serum, or L’Oreal tinted skin serum. Staple in my skincare routine!" —Sephora Customer
16. Mane Club One Hit Wonder recharges your tired mane with a 10-in-1 spray...yes, TEN-in-one, folks. It takes care of everything from detangling, frizzies, split ends, and even provides heat protection up to 445 degrees. Simply spritz it on your damp hair and let it do all the work, so you can get a salonworthy blowout without the price tag or the need for nine other products!
17. Dr. Jart+ color-correcting treatment corrects and neutralizes red blotchiness with a green-tinted cream (throwback to the color wheel we learned about in school!). With SPF 30, this all-in-one treatment rights the wrongs caused by UV damage and leftover acne scarring.
18. Bread Beauty Supply Elastic Bounce Cream envelops strands in a silky, protective leave-in formula for a flexible hold whether you're air-drying, diffusing, or braiding out your hair. Not to mention the star power of hydrolyzed quinoa protein and mango butter that work to repair, revitalize, and reduce future damage.
19. Peace Out Cleansing Balm polishes skin with a gentle combination of salicylic acid, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide, which buff away impurities without stripping your skin. Pores? Refined. Complexion? Smooth. Moisture barrier? Never broken.
20. The Honest Company Conditioning Detangler Spray teams up with your brush or comb to tackle tangles in a pinch. You can thank softening ingredients like argan oil, shea butter, jojoba protein, and quinoa extract, plus the sweet scent of orange and vanilla, that'll make post-shower brushing a *whole lot* less painful (and time-consuming).
21. Remix Re:Wand Tool stimulates circulation and blood flow to reinvigorate drowsy-looking skin and give your face a *relaxing* workout. If you're into gua sha, I guarantee you won't be able to get through a brunch without discussing the benefits of your skin's new BFF.
Remix is a woman-owned beauty and lifestyle brand started by Giselle Wasfie, a lead acupuncturist and doctor in Eastern medicine.
Ok, people, sound the alarms: I am officially a gua sha convert. The idea behind it is that by using a tool to apply a light pressure to your skin, you may help improve circulation, relieve tension, and encourage lymphatic drainage (aka up your blood flow and improve the look of your complexion — who wouldn't want that?!). So when I was sent this hand-carved beauty, I thought it would be the perfect opp to test out this practice and *finally* level up my skincare routine. And this, my friends, is IT. This tool comes in a sculpted shape that works with the natural curves of your face (see: under eyes, jawline, cheekbones), has multiple ways that it can be used (think: gua sha, reflexology, and acupressure) and just feels amazing as it glides over the skin. I like to keep this crystal-based tool in the fridge for about 20 minutes before I use it in conjunction with a vitamin C serum every morning. Not only have I seen a difference in the appearance of fine lines and puffiness around my eyes and cheeks, but I love being able to carve out a few minutes each day to treat myself to some quiet "me" time. This works in my serums and creams, leaves my face with a refreshed, dewy glow, and preps my skin for makeup application, or, even better, a makeup-free day!
And check out the tutorials on how to get the most of your tool for more info!
Get it from Remix Lifestyle for $80.