1. Going into Daniel's every time you went into town with your mates, but not buying anything.
2. You remember the dark ages before the big complex with the good shops opened.
3. Spending a lot of time hanging out in Shakeaway.
4. Spending ages waiting around for a train from Windsor and Eton Riverside.
5. Although if you were a Windsor and Eton Central person, you had no such problem.
6. Not being able to walk past the fudge shop without being invited in by a member of staff standing outside.
7. Attempting to walk the length of the Long Walk, with frequent breaks to sit on the grass with your mates.
8. Going to the benches by the river as a ~romantic place~ as part of your teenage dates.
9. Going to Liquid when they did their nights for under 18s.
10. And going to the Firestation to watch gigs played by people who were mates of your mates.
11. Having a drink at The King and Castle once you finally turned 18.
12. Trying to be really fancy once and going to Brown's, before realising that everyone was double your age and all you could afford was the tap water.
13. Always knowing someone who could get you into Legoland for free.
14. Constantly not being able to cross the road because there was some sort of royal horse parade going on.
15. Not actually going to the castle ever.
16. And never being able to walk near the castle in summer because you'd be caught in loads of tourists' photographs.
17. Realising most of the shops actually just exclusively sold tourist tat and phone cases.
(Or combinations of the two).