1. Detecting an ingredient you don't like no matter how well it's hidden.
2. Ensuring not even a crumb of food is in contact with a different bit of food.
3. Picking a safe menu option even when the descriptions are super vague.
4. And becoming an expert researcher when choosing restaurants to make sure they have at least one thing you'll like.
5. Managing to pick out all of an ingredient you don't like, even if there's loads of it.
6. Or just eating around it.
7. If need be, scraping away every single trace of something you can't stand.
8. Disguising your true feelings when you're eating at someone's house and there's an ingredient you don't like.
9. And managing to be discreet if you truly can't stand it.
10. Memorising all the things you definitely don't want in your burger.
11. Helping your loved ones remember the sometimes confusing particulars of what it is you do like.
12. Being able to eat the same meals again and again without getting bored.
13. But knowing how to be ~creative~ so it doesn't feel too similar all the time.
You have dozens of variations on chicken and pasta.