3. When you risk it and get a tea from outside, only to regret it immediately.
4. Or when you trust a loved one to make you some, not realising that they’re a complete and utter amateur.
5. When you have to be polite and drink the complete and utter shitshow of a drink that they made you.
Everyone thinks they can make good tea, but actually only you know how to.
8. When you take a risk and dunk your biscuit for just a fraction too long.
10. When your biscuit doesn’t even know how to fall into a mug properly.
It could be salvageable; you just don’t know how.
11. When your tea collection is so big it requires its own cupboard.
12. When you have a favourite mug that you would guard with your life.
That fulfils all your mug requirements: heat retention, design, and the ability to hold large volumes of tea.