1. Being obsessed with your hair straighteners.
2. Taking every Myspace picture from a high angle.
3. Drinking loads of ~edgy-looking~ energy drinks, possibly more than you should have as a 14-year-old.
4. Pretending to know the lyrics to Fall Out Boy songs.
5. Defacing your Converse with lyrics.
6. Covering entire walls with band posters.
7. And cutting out the most minuscule photos from magazines, to go on your band wall.
8. Going on your first emo shopping trip.
While US emos might have favoured Hot Topic, Camden was an important pilgrimage every UK emo wanted to make.