We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community which hair products under £10 they love. Here are some of their recommendations.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo (£6.99)
2. Superdrug Vitamin E Hair and Body Oil (£2.99)
5. Bleach Silver Shampoo (£5)
"Knocks all the brassy tones right out of blonde hair. Smells a lot better than other purple shampoos I've used and lasts forever!"
6. L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Low Shampoo (£6.99)
8. Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day shampoo (£5.50)
9. Argan Oil Heat Defence Spray (£1)
10. Mane 'N Tail shampoo (£5.99)
11. LUSH Shine So Bright Hair Balm (£4.75)
"I just rub some so it melts in my hand then a scrunch the ends of my hair to get it all over those nasty split ends. Perfect for when you can't always make it until your next hair cut."
12. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine Deep Conditioner (£4.99)
13. Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream Gel (£4.71)
14. Boots Essentials Curl Creme (£1.99)
15. Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo (£6.99)
17. LUSH "Honey I Washed My Hair" Shampoo Bar (£6.25)
18. Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shine Milk (£9)
19. Schwarzkopf got2b Playful Styling Primer (£4.19)
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.