26 Gifts For The Emo In Your Life
It's not a phase it's a lifestyle, okay?
1. This mug, which will express their inner emo and hold two biscuits.
2. Or this mug that acknowledges the darkness of their soul.
3. These shoes that they'll go batshit over.
4. This print that commemorates a very important part of their lives.
5. This cushion, so they can cuddle up to an emo icon at night, sort of.
6. Or maybe this dark and adorable plush, to remind them of when Skeleanimals were very much a thing.
7. This necklace which gives a subtle nod to their emo inclination.
8. Or if they want more of a statement, these leggings will do the trick.
9. They could write down their innermost thoughts in this Fall Out Boy themed notebook.
10. Or there's this if they'd prefer their Fall Out Boy lyrics in cross-stitch form.
11. These black, spiky earrings will match their aesthetic perfectly.
12. And these spike earrings will certainly make an impact.
13. And they can keep them in this morbid jewellery box.
14. This print succinctly sums up their attitude.
15. These skull candles will luminate their otherwise dark bedrooms.
16. Or if tealights are more their thing, this holder is suitably emo.
17. This MCR car air freshener will make their car smell of 2006, probably.
18. And this digital pop-punk colouring book that you can print out.
19. This black leather nail polish will give them the darkest manicure in the land.
20. They can drink from this cup inspired by the most emo film of all time, The Nightmare Before Christmas.
21. Or have Jack Skellington guard their coins with this bust that doubles as a money bank.
22. And to ensure they're on-brand even when sleeping, there's these pyjamas.
23. This badge will let them flaunt their exceptional lifestyle choice.
24. This studded belt will take them right back to their formative emo years.
25. They can march to The Black Parade in these hand-painted Converse.
26. And they can wear them with these socks that are a cosy nod to their favourite footwear.
Happy Christmas! Or not, whatever.