19 Scenes From "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows" That Still Kick Our Accio 10 Years Later
Hogwarts will always be home.
1. Hagrid gets knocked TF out by Voldemort's minions aka Death Eaters and Hedwig, Harry's owl, gets killed.
2. Hermione erases herself from her parents' memories and we know shit's about to get real.
3. Harry attempts to leave his friends behind because he's worried about their safety.
4. Professor Charity Burbage begs for her life to Severus Snape and Voldemort kills her any way.
5. When a flashback of Albus Dumbledore's death replays like we needed that refresher.
6. And when Dumbledore's last will and testament gets read.
7. Harry and Ginny kiss while they're getting ready for the wedding.
8. And then Death Eaters decide to add wedding crashers to their list of unfavorable qualities and ruin the wedding.
9. Ron gets "splinched" trying to help Hermione and his arm looks like grated cheese.
10. Ron gets into an argument with Harry and tells him that he has no family before leaving for weeks.
11. Hermione and Harry dance together in their tent and briefly forget the hell they're actually living.
12. Harry finds his parents' tombstone in Godric's Hollow with Hermione on Christmas.
13. And then, he sees the dilapidated house that Voldemort killed them in.
14. Ron redeems himself like a true bestie and saves Harry from drowning.
15. A Horcrux tries to convince Ron that he's worthless and shows a fake scene of Harry and Hermione kissing.
16. Bellatrix Lestrange seeks answers and tortures Hermione.
17. Dobby proves that he is the G.O.A.T and saves Harry and the gang.
18. And then, Bellatrix won't just let him be great and kills him.
19. And finally, Voldemort gets super disrespectful and breaks into Dumbledore's tomb to get the Elder Wand.
Editor's Note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. We stand by the LGBTQ+ community and all fans who found a home in the Harry Potter series and will work to provide a safe space for fans. If you, like us, feel impassioned about trans rights, learn more or donate here.