The gym should certainly be a carefree, nonjudgmental zone, but people really push the limits of gym behavior. Nothing is worse than meeting a bothersome person at the gym. It probably took me so much god damn energy to make it here and now I am exasperating myself dealing with your annoying ass. My mom told me to keep my hands to myself, but ya'll make me want to keep my pimp hand strong when you do certain things at the gym.
1. When you ask me for a hair tie.
2. When you ask me how many reps I have left on a machine when there are identical machines open.
3. When you grunt obnoxiously loud like you're having angry sex with the weights.
4. When you sweat on equipment and don't wipe it down.
5. When you leave your stuff in a locker without a LOCK on it.
6. When you think your water bottle or towel can safeguard equipment in a packed gym.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!