We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their New Year's resolutions for reading in 2015. Here are some of their responses.
2. Read all of the Harry Potter books.
Suggested by danieldalton, sydney0616, shaimaaabolebdah, and Dakota D., via Facebook
3. Read at least one book a month.
Suggested by melissad46149b30d, Kelly T., and Victoria K., via Facebook
4. Read at least one book a week.
Suggested by murrays4e7b54973, Anna E. G., and Danielle B., via Facebook
6. Read the entire A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin.
Suggested by karishmap2 and ehuver
7. Read all of Shakespeare's sonnets.
Suggested by Mariana B., via Facebook
8. Read all of Shakespeare's plays.
Suggested by ahopefulpessimist and Elizabeth C., via Facebook
10. Read at least 100 pages a day.
Suggested by librarijanka
11. Read more plays and poetry.
Suggested by Kai C., via Facebook
12. Read Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace.
Suggested by oscillateswildly
14. Read Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy all the way through.
Suggested by Anna T., via Facebook
15. Explore Russian literature.
Suggested by Naveed N., via Facebook
16. Read 20 books.
Suggested by Emily F. C., via Facebook
18. Read 25 books.
Suggested by alessiasantoro and mouseketaylor
19. Read The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien.
Suggested by alexab952 and Michela P., via Facebook
20. Read all of J. R. R. Tolkien's books.
Suggested by Michelle B., via Facebook
22. Read as many horror novels as possible.
Suggested by Allison P., via Facebook
23. Read all of Agatha Christie's books.
Suggested by Karen M., via Facebook
24. Read 50 books.
Suggested by Mariana B. and Leah C., via Facebook
26. Read Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
Suggested by Jeannelle R., via Facebook
27. Read 75 books.
Suggested by jujubeanz
28. Read more Charles Dickens.
Suggested by carpelibrumlibra
30. Read 100 books.
Suggested by jessicam196, Maansi S., and Hailey L. J., via Facebook
31. Read 125 books.
Suggested by lyndih
32. Read 50 books a month.
Suggested by avalonk
33. Quit social media to read more.
Suggested by cheyennemariaf