3. Book Lover’s Chocolate Box Gift Set
“Packaged in a recycled paper container that evokes the beautiful elegance of an old-world hardcover book, our Book Lover’s Chocolate Three Box Gift Set contains one Milk and two Dark Chocolate boxes each filled with 3.5 oz of luscious chocolate decadence.”
5. Vintage issues of The Paris Review
“That’s why we’re offering a special Valentine’s Day box set: choose two vintage issues from a selection of five, and, at no extra charge, we’ll package them in the lovely gift box you see above, together with a T-shirt, a copy of our new anthology, The Unprofessionals, and a card featuring William Pène du Bois’s 1953 sketch of the Place de la Concorde. The set also includes a one-year subscription to the magazine, which will begin with the Winter issue.”
6. Magnetic Poetry - Romance Edition
“Over 300 words and word fragments to take your imagination to all kinds of uncharted territories. This special edition speaks for itself: it includes words like adore, arrow, beauty, caress, cuddle and cupid.”
7. Love Letter Napkins
“Each cotton napkin carries the complete text of a love letter written by a literary great. They are as sweet (Emily Dickinson), profound (Jack London), witty (Mark Twain) or bold (D.H. Lawrence… writing to the husband of his mistress!) as we all dream of being when expressing our own feelings.”
8. Custom-made book sculpture
“It is created by folding pages of recycled book with patience and accurateness.”
9. McSweeney’s Bundle of Love
“This Valentines Day, bring home the one-and-only, the bona fide Bundle of Love to your special someone, including: The Secret Language of Sleep: A Couples Guide to the 39 Positions, Marcos Giralt Torrente’s mesmerizing The End of Love, and Paul Legault’s ingenious and madcap The Emily Dickinson Reader.”
11. “Paperback” fragrance
“A trip to your favorite library or used bookstore. Sweet and lovely with just a touch of the musty smell of aged paper, Demeter’s Paperback harnesses that scent with a sprinkling of violets and a dash of tasteful potpourri.”
16. Quiet reading time
After all, isn’t that what every book lover wants to have more of?
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.