2. Buff Bernie has over 20 pages of Sanders looking… err, very presidential.
5. Feel the Bern, indeed.
6. Nicole told BuzzFeed about her inspiration for the book:
I love to draw and I’ve wanted to get in on the whole adult coloring book craze for a while now. I think the idea to draw Bernie Sanders as a buff bodybuilder came to me in a pizza-induced lucid dream. He was just standing there lifting weights like, ‘You know you want to draw me, Nicole’ and I was like, ‘I sure do, Bernie. I sure do’.
Politics can get so angry and heated. They tend to separate people rather than bring them together. Coloring is something that everyone likes to do — regardless of your race, ethnicity, religion or sexuality. My hope is that this book makes people take a step back and not take things so seriously.
7. You can get a copy of Buff Bernie here.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀