2. Buff Bernie has over 20 pages of Sanders looking… err, very presidential.
5. Feel the Bern, indeed.
6. Nicole told BuzzFeed about her inspiration for the book:
I love to draw and I’ve wanted to get in on the whole adult coloring book craze for a while now. I think the idea to draw Bernie Sanders as a buff bodybuilder came to me in a pizza-induced lucid dream. He was just standing there lifting weights like, ‘You know you want to draw me, Nicole’ and I was like, ‘I sure do, Bernie. I sure do’.
Politics can get so angry and heated. They tend to separate people rather than bring them together. Coloring is something that everyone likes to do — regardless of your race, ethnicity, religion or sexuality. My hope is that this book makes people take a step back and not take things so seriously.
7. You can get a copy of Buff Bernie here.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘