1. Gold by Chris Cleave & Peter Som Spring/Summer 2015
2. Go Ask Alice by Anonymous & Jeremy Scott Spring/Summer 2015
Go Ask Alice should really just be called Don't Take Drugs.
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green & Isabella Rose Taylor Spring/Summer 2015
That raincloud on her top is actually just a cloud crying because it read The Fault in Our Stars. Goddamn it, John Green.
4. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter & Betsey Johnson Spring/Summer 2015
"EAT ME," said the brains.
5. The Stranger by Albert Camus & The Blonds Spring/Summer 2015
6. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card & 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring/Summer 2014
7. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami & Tommy Hilfiger Spring/Summer 2015
8. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen & The Blonds Spring/Summer 2015
9. Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld & Tommy Hilfiger Spring/Summer 2014
10. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen & Zac Posen Spring/Summer 2014
11. Ficciones by Jorge Luis Borges & threeASFOUR Spring/Summer 2014
12. Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James & Katya Leonovich Spring/Summer 2013
More like Fifty Shades of Grey Chiffon.
13. Green Girl by Kate Zambreno & Monique Lhuillier Spring/Summer 2015
All that glitters is not gold...literally.
14. A Brave Man Seven Storeys Tall by Will Chancellor & Tommy Hilfiger Spring/Summer 2013
Modeling's a ball when you're seven storeys tall.
15. Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver & Ivana Helsinki Spring/Summer 2013
16. The Eyes Game by Hervé Tullet & Maki Oh Spring/Summer 2013
I've got my eyes on you. ALL SIX OF THEM.