In losing everything, will they find themselves?
That’s the question looming over the back half of The Walking Dead’s fourth season (premiering February 9 at 9 p.m. on AMC) now that the Governor’s quest to commander the prison led to its destruction — and his death.
As a result of the melee, Rick’s band of less-than-merry travelers was fractured into smaller factions, forcing everyone to fend for themselves in new and decidedly deadly ways.
AMC just released a brand-new sneak peek at the next stretch of episodes, and while the entire trailer is worth watching, we couldn’t help but notice a few key things.
He may have received “the cure,” but it doesn’t look like that’s made a huge difference in Glenn’s well-being.
Actually, Glenn doesn’t look to be the only one having trouble regaining his strength, as both Rick and Beth are still licking their physical and emotional wounds. At least Beth has Daryl on her side. Rick’s only got…
Seriously…Carl? Can’t they add an O and just bring back Carol?!?
Let’s be honest: Michonne is the most interesting character on TWD (Yeah, I said it). And given her omnipresence in the teaser, it’s easy to think the back half of this season will bring her further into the spotlight.
13. The Walking Dead returns Feb. 9 at 9 p.m. on AMC.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝