In losing everything, will they find themselves?
That’s the question looming over the back half of The Walking Dead’s fourth season (premiering February 9 at 9 p.m. on AMC) now that the Governor’s quest to commander the prison led to its destruction — and his death.
As a result of the melee, Rick’s band of less-than-merry travelers was fractured into smaller factions, forcing everyone to fend for themselves in new and decidedly deadly ways.
AMC just released a brand-new sneak peek at the next stretch of episodes, and while the entire trailer is worth watching, we couldn’t help but notice a few key things.
He may have received “the cure,” but it doesn’t look like that’s made a huge difference in Glenn’s well-being.
Actually, Glenn doesn’t look to be the only one having trouble regaining his strength, as both Rick and Beth are still licking their physical and emotional wounds. At least Beth has Daryl on her side. Rick’s only got…
Seriously…Carl? Can’t they add an O and just bring back Carol?!?
Let’s be honest: Michonne is the most interesting character on TWD (Yeah, I said it). And given her omnipresence in the teaser, it’s easy to think the back half of this season will bring her further into the spotlight.
13. The Walking Dead returns Feb. 9 at 9 p.m. on AMC.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭