Over the more than three decades of her career, Oprah Winfrey has shared more than a few inspirational quotes with her rapt audience, transforming lives and people’s outlook on the world. But what words of wisdom have resonated with Winfrey herself?
To answer that question, BuzzFeed asked the OWN chairman and CEO to mine past seasons of Oprah’s Master Class, which returns for a fourth season on Sunday, May 11, at 10 p.m. on OWN, to come up with her favorite life lessons.
“What we’ve learned from ‘The Masters,’ as I call them, is that everybody has a story and there’s something to be learned from every experience,” Winfrey said. “When we were dreaming up the idea of OWN, I wanted to create a series where we would be able to offer some of the most iconic artists of our time a chance to share what they know for sure about being human. And I’m proud to say we have been very fortunate to have gotten some of the biggies to share their life lessons.”
She added, “It was difficult to choose, but here are some of my favs … maybe they are exactly what you need to hear right now to inspire you to follow your dream, whatever they may be, and stay on your path.”
20. The fourth season of Oprah’s Master Class premieres this Sunday, May 11, at 10 p.m. on OWN.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀