1. We don't know how or why we started walking fast, but it happens.
2. Others don't understand our tendency and often stare.
3. Sometimes we get stuck behind a slow walker and have to calm ourselves.
4. But we always pass them of course.
5. We arrive places sweaty and sticky.
6. The sweating has to get worse before it gets better.
7. Then we finally cool down and get a drink.
8. Walking in groups is literally hell because everyone is slow.
9. So when we find another fast walker, there's an unbreakable bond.
10. But altogether we can't help it and have to accept it.
11. We're better than everyone else.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!