Opened in early November, Little Frog Bistro & Bar is the latest restaurant to enter the Upper East Side dining scene. After spending nearly a decade at Minetta Tavern, Chef Xavier Monge made his debut as Executive Chef at Little Frog Bistro & Bar. The restaurant, which specializes in French cuisine, has a warm ambiance of a bistro chic eatery and features an eclectic list of mouthwatering dishes.
2. Lamb Meatballs
The dish includes three succulent lamb meatballs with Mediterranean spices and chickpeas topped with creamy labneh. It is served with grilled toast to dip in the savory smoked tomato jus.
3. Duck Liver Foie Gras Parfait
The duck liver foie gras parfait is everything you dream of in a pate: absolutely velvety, smooth, and creamy. The pate is topped with Griottes cherries and served with grilled levain.
4. Coq au Vin Classique
This unique chicken dish includes juicy dark meat chicken (drumsticks and thighs) stewed in rich red wine sauce over a bed of smooth, creamy mashed potatoes, thick-cut bacons, root vegetables like turnips and carrots, as well as brussels sprouts and cippolini onions.
5. Braised Short Ribs
The Braised Short Ribs are so tender that you don’t need a knife to cut through the meats. The juicy, tender short ribs are served with blistered padrones peppers.
6. Dark Chocolate Pot de Creme
The Dark Chocolate Pot de Creme is every chocolate lover’s dream. This rich, creamy chocolate dessert stays true to its flavor. Not overly sweet, but sweet enough to please your sweet tooth in every sense possible.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.