This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can create a post or quiz. Try making your own!
21 Things "The Goonies" Taught Me
Because Goonies never say die, that's why.
1. Always confess to your wrongdoings.
2.Never be afraid to be who you really are.
3.You can find love in a hopeless place.
7. Speak up when necessary.
8. Comfort food is okay sometimes.
11. Growing up can be a good thing.
12. The right words can make or break a moment.
13. With bilingualism comes great responsibility.
14. Compliments come in many forms.
15. Respect your mother's valuables.
16. Give people the benefit of the doubt.
17. Friends are important.
20. Take advantage of opportunities.
21. And Goonies never say die.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!