1. When you're trying to get your drink on, but homie is determined to chat.
2. When you're crossing the street, and homie yells that you should smile.
3. When you're walking on the sidewalk, and he yells from the passenger side of his best friend's ride, "Can I hit that?"
4. When you match on Tinder, and his first question is "Can I get a pic?"
5. When the relationship's been over for a couple months, but he still hits you up to promote his new mixtape.
6. When you've been on only two dates, and he's like, "I know you really like me, but this is just casual."
7. And he's like, "Well, I just thought it was. Because YOU asked ME out on a date."
8. When it's been three years since you've spoken to each other, but he slides into the DMs anyway.
9. When his first date proposal is "Netflix and chill."
10. When he can't respect your schedule and bails on you 15 minutes before a date "because I had plans with the boys and I forgot."
11. When he calls your career "cute."
12. When he hits you up at 1 a.m. to "hang."
13. And when he inevitably asks "You up?" after a night out with his boys.
14. When he doesn't text you for weeks but then hits you up like, "Hey, I saw that you're [insert successful/cool thing you've been doing here]. Wanna grab coffee?"
15. When he gets a little salty because his friends actually enjoy your company more than his.
16. When he hits you up for your friend's number and asks if you can put in a good word.
17. When you see him in GA and he's motioning for you, but you're in VIP like:
18. When homie doesn't understand why you're not into his money.
19. And when you're perfectly happy with your badass self.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!