1. Sometimes, you just hate journalism. You hate everything about it.
2. When someone makes a comment that “journalism” is an “easy” major, your earrings come off.
3. If someone mentions they don’t have a Twitter, you get this strange feeling in your stomach that they are somehow facing imminent death.
4. Your mornings are spent slurping coffee and screaming/murmuring at your email.
5. You swear you use your AP Style Book, but you've never touched it.
6.When someone complains about writing a first-person narrative, four-page paper in his/her Cultures Across the World class, you feel no sympathy.
7. The word “math” makes you squirm.
8. You know everything about everything that goes in your city. You know the best coffee shops, the best music venues, the best free events, the best nightclubs, the best places to protest, etc.
9. You have an unhealthy infatuation with New York.
10. Your friends always ask you to edit their papers for class, because your writing is just "so good."
11. You think that everyone is doing better than you. Everyone does so much MORE.
12. Despite your mother’s warnings, talking to strangers has become a huge part of your life.
13. You are overcome with guilt when you don’t read the newspaper in the morning.
14. The news organization you’ve joined on campus eerily reminds you of Mean Girls.
15. Your Klout score is on point.
16. When someone says journalism has died, you have one reaction.
17. A potential significant other ruins his/her chances if they misuse your, you’re, their, they’re or there.
18. All of these symptoms have applied to you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!