1. D.C. has been hit with a Catnado
The poster is cute and clever, but the issue is a serious one. The Washington Human Society tries not to kill any animal they get, but have received far too many cats at their facilities, and don’t have the room to properly house them.
If you’d like to save one of these cuddly furry creatures, you can visit their website to see a list of animals available for adoption. They’ve waived the adoption fees through Saturday, which means that if you pass a screening you basically get a kitty for free! You can’t beat that with a stick.
PS-Even if you don’t live in the D.C. area, there are always plenty of animals who could use good homes nationwide.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, says the government 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴