1. You know "The Rock" isn't a movie or the stage name of a wrestler.
2. If this wasn't the most exciting day of your life...
3. ...then odds are one of these were.
4. This is your footwear of choice.
5. Walking to class in a near blizzard doesn't faze you.
6. The sight of this makes you LOL.
7. This is an all too common sight on Sanford Mall.
8. You know it is completely possible to walk uphill both ways.
9. You know it is absolutely acceptable to play your rival in football for the rights to an old moonshine jug.
10. This is where you went to play because it was basically your backyard.
11. This still makes you cringe.
12. You've gotten your day drink on here.
13. You know Black Cat has the best burritos on the planet.
14. And that Boone Bagelry is the best hangover cure ever.
15. While you have mad love for Boone Saloon...
16. This man will always be viewed as a god on campus.
17. So will this one.
18. Hearing someone pronounce Appalachian incorrectly is like nails on a chalk board for you.
19. Seeing the first Florida license plate of the season makes you spiral into depression.
20. Jumping into this has seemed like a good idea...even in winter.
21. Even if you didn't do it, odds are you know someone who thru hiked this beauty after graduation.
22. You've taken in the view from Rough Ridge.
23. You made treks to Blowing Rock to be able to drink liquor.
24. You took skiing/snowboarding for PE credit.
25. Hungry Howies was your late night pizza jam.
26. You weren't just a number.
27. You checked Ray's Weather religiously.
28. You have strong feelings on which is the better Mexican restaurant.
29. You've skipped class to go hike and take in the view from an overlook.
30. You know how truly dangerous and delicious the Candy Barrel at Mast General Store is.
31. You don't see eye to eye with your Congressional representation.
32. You remember when you could go see movies for two bucks here.
33. You bought a story from Joshua Watauga.
34. You've mastered the art of walking backwards to fight the wind.
35. You loved being able to use your AppCard at Crossroads.
36. You know we have the greatest mascot ever.
37. You took advantage of the outdoor programs the university offered.
38. You were surrounded by good looking people.
39. You've been sledding down "Suicide Hill."
40. And because regardless of when you were or how long you were there you know that:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!