1. She’s beaten cancer…twice.
Justice Ginsburg was first diagnosed with colon cancer in 1999. During her treatment, which included surgery, chemotheraphy, and radiation treatment, she did not miss one day on the bench.
In 2009 she had surgery related to pancreatic cancer and heard oral arguments a mere 12 days later.
They always match her wardrobe too.
17. She and President Obama have the most adorable friendship.
She has a picture of him hugging her hanging in her office, and he has talked about his “soft spot” for her.
Does anyone else just want to go happy hour with these two and watch the platonic love fest unfold in person?!
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸