1. She’s beaten cancer…twice.
Justice Ginsburg was first diagnosed with colon cancer in 1999. During her treatment, which included surgery, chemotheraphy, and radiation treatment, she did not miss one day on the bench.
In 2009 she had surgery related to pancreatic cancer and heard oral arguments a mere 12 days later.
They always match her wardrobe too.
17. She and President Obama have the most adorable friendship.
She has a picture of him hugging her hanging in her office, and he has talked about his “soft spot” for her.
Does anyone else just want to go happy hour with these two and watch the platonic love fest unfold in person?!
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏