1. She’s beaten cancer…twice.
Justice Ginsburg was first diagnosed with colon cancer in 1999. During her treatment, which included surgery, chemotheraphy, and radiation treatment, she did not miss one day on the bench.
In 2009 she had surgery related to pancreatic cancer and heard oral arguments a mere 12 days later.
They always match her wardrobe too.
17. She and President Obama have the most adorable friendship.
She has a picture of him hugging her hanging in her office, and he has talked about his “soft spot” for her.
Does anyone else just want to go happy hour with these two and watch the platonic love fest unfold in person?!
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯