1. North Carolina mandating that abortion be taught as a "risk factor" for future preterm births and miscarriages.
2. Texas banning abortion after 20 weeks.
3. Arizona jailing transgender people for using the "wrong" bathroom.
4. North Dakota banning abortions after six weeks.
5. New Hampshire alleging the original 13th amendment was deleted from the Constitution.
6. Iowa trying to make it harder to divorce because that leads to more "promiscuous" girls.
7. Kansas introducing a bill allowing people who have HIV/AIDS to be quarantined by the state.
8. Kentucky expanding protections to those who claim they have "sincerely held religious beliefs."
9. A Missouri lawmaker wanting to make it a felony to introduce a bill about gun control.
10. South Carolina wanting to bring back chain gangs.
As I said earlier this is only a sampling, and my home state could definitely warrant its own list. So, if I missed some other crazy legislation from your state add it below!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!