1. You will inevitably lose something you need before the move in a massive pile of boxes.
2. You realize that your housekeeping skills are extremely minimal given the amount of dust behind your furniture.
3. You discover that you are, in fact, a hoarder.
4. There is never enough tape.
5. No one that offers to help knows anything about packing.
6. It will always cost more than you think.
7. The 'packing pounds' make the freshman fifteen look minuscule.
8. You must make peace with the fact that something will break.
9. Figuring out how and when to change all your utilities and services will be a serious source of anxiety.
10. You will seriously consider that moving may not be an option for you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!