31 Fast-Acting Products From Walmart You Probably Need If You Can Think Of A Million Things You'd Rather Do Than Clean Your Home
All the tools and supplies you need that make cleaning a breeze.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of garbage disposal cleaner tablets so you can remove odor-causing residue in 15 seconds without doing any of the cleaning yourself.
2. A Wi-Fi connected robot vacuum for those days when you wish you could clean your home with the touch of a button.
3. A phone sanitizer, because it kills 99% of germs and bacteria in just ~10~ minutes. There’s also an aromatherapy feature so your cell can have your favorite scent.
4. A set of washing machine cleaner tablets that’ll help eliminate odor and dirt particles with just one wash cycle. They even dissolve when their work is done so there’s no extra cleaning involved.
5. A container of stainless steel cleaner wipes so all of your appliances can easily be protected from fingerprints, watermarks, and grease once and for all.
6. A microfiber spray mop because it has a water spray function and covers a wide surface area so you'll get the job done quickly. There’s even a reusable pad so you can save the environment, too.
7. A cooktop cleaner and polisher for when the grease buildup is too much too handle and it’s time to take matters into your own hands — literally.
8. An automatic toilet bowl cleaner that’ll take care of business while you take care of business. And by that, we mean it’ll keep your toilet continuously clean and fresh for up to two weeks.
9. An ice machine cleaner for when there’s buildup and you really need another cup of iced coffee. All you have to do is pour it in, activate the clean cycle on the machine, and let the cleaner work its magic.
10. A glass cleaner, because it works quickly and guarantees you won’t have those annoying streaks on your mirror when you’re trying to do your makeup.
11. A set of anti-static screen cleaning wipes so you can throw them in your pocket and easily disinfect your phone, watch, and radio on-the-go.
12. A leather cleaner and conditioner that'll instantly revitalize your car’s leather seats and save you a trip to the shop. It also works on furniture, purses, and shoes so even your oldest pieces can look brand-new.
13. An all-purpose cleaning spray because it’ll leave behind a refreshing basil scent that smells like you cleaned way more than you did.
14. A weekly shower cleaner for when you want to prevent buildup but definitely don’t want to do a weekly scrub.
15. A stainless steel scrubber so you can easily remove leftover stains on your cast iron pan in just a few minutes. Once you’re done, just throw the scrubber in the dishwasher.
17. A set of drain cleaner and deodorizer sticks, because all you need to do is drop one down the drain per month to keep pipes clean and odor-free.
18. A pack of jewelry care wipes for when you want to give your gems a quick touch-up but don’t have time to take it to a jewelry store.
19. A furniture polish and cleaner that’ll protect wood furniture from everyday wear-and-tear so you don’t have to worry about cleaning watermarks and stains as much.
20. A pack of Magic Eraser bathroom cleaning pads because once you add water, the toughest stains have met their match.
21. A box of stain removing wipes so you can remove stains on-the-go and avoid laundry when you get home.
22. A box of toilet cleaning tablets for when you want a deep clean without having to do the deep clean yourself. All you have to do is drop it in and let the tablet do its thing.
23. A foaming cleaner that’ll work in the bathroom and kitchen so you save time looking around your home wondering where you put all your different types of cleaners. We've all been there.
24. A Clorox bleach pen because it’ll help you quickly touch up that one little spot you noticed and now can’t stop staring at.
25. A dual-sided sponge so you can just flip it back and forth depending on what kind of scrub you need instead of reaching for extra cleaning tools.
26. A cleaning brush and small dust pan set for a quick clean in those small spaces in your kitchen that have way too many crumbs.
27. A granite and marble cleaner spray that’ll work on any sealed stone surfaces to remove dirt, fingerprints, and those annoying smudges that always seem to make their way back to the countertop. The only thing that gets left behind is a citrus scent.
28. A Bissell portable spot and stain cleaner, because the TikTok-famous "little green vacuum" easily lifts away dirt and stains like a pro.
29. A Dawn liquid dish soap so you can give the week-old dishes that have been stacked in the sink a deep clean without any extra scrubbing.
30. A step-on dust pan that’ll stay in place while you sweep and ensures the mess stays put so you don’t have to do any extra cleaning.
31. A soap-dispensing palm brush, because you’ll have soap in an instant instead of constantly reaching for the bottle mid-wash.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.