We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of four tropical velvet pillow covers that will definitely have you wishing you were on the beach surrounded by palm trees.
2. A pack of leaf stickers perfect for updating your boring bedroom walls and turning them into a greenhouse oasis. The set includes 126 removable and waterproof stickers that easily latch on to whatever surface you put them on.
3. An adorable plush aloe plant to bring a smile to your face even after the worst of days. What more do you need than a smiling succulent to make your room extra homey?
4. A white flower wall decoration great for spicing up a boring wall with a 3D look. This simple flower looks great as a solo piece, or can add a special something to a gallery wall. It's the perfect understated item for a colorful room that will match just about anything.
5. A plant mug that's basically the best mug to ever exist if you are in love with plants, puns, and Game of Thrones. It's also perfect for non-GoT fans who just really identify with being a plant parent.
6. A delicate floral top for a cute picnic, some light gardening, or just staying at home and looking flawless.
7. A set of six cactus magnets to keep things stuck to your refrigerator or filing cabinet and look awesome while doing so.
8. A set of 12 mini cactus tealights that function as great paperweights, cute party favors, and actual burning candles — although they might be too cute for you to actually light them. Finally, a plant that won't die on me!
9. A pair of Adidas sneakers with subtle floral details, because they're a unique take on the classic Adidas grand court shoe trend and will certainly put some pep in your step.
10. This punny dish towel that will surely impress your friends with your superior sense of plant humor.
11. A vibrant tropical quilt set to brighten up your bedroom and make you feel like you truly live in a bungalow on the beach.
12. A gorgeous colorful skirt with a Bird of Paradise flower pattern that is perfect for twirling in and dancing around your room.
13. A birthday card perfect for your plant-loving friend who will certainly thank you for remembering their obsession with herbs.
14. A sweet-smelling Flower Market perfume from Replica that's great if you like smelling like flowers as much as you like tending to them. The light and floral scent is sweet, yet not overbearing, making it perfect to wear all day long.
15. A set of six watercolor prints of herbs with cursive writing perfect for spicing up your kitchen decor.
16. A pair of faux leather leaf earrings layered with cork for the chic plant lover in your life with a great sense of style.
17. A floral rug that is basically a work of art on its own, and will surely become your favorite piece of furniture.
18. A stylish leaf print fabric bin perfect for storing your gardening books in or a fancy way to store your dirty laundry.
19. A sweet-smelling floral candle with petals embedded in the wax so it looks as pretty as it smells.
20. A simple and understated vine ring for every-day wear or stacking with your favorite accessories.
22. A leafy desk mat because you need to make those work-from-home days a little less glum. The forest green, black, and white leaf pattern makes a fun yet understated piece that will look great at your desk without overwhelming the room.
23. A retro floral fanny pack you can store everything in for a day out to the beach or to the grocery store.
24. A pressed flower phone case because you can make a statement whenever you whip it out, and leave everyone around you seriously jealous.
25. And a blackout eye mask that will help you catch those z's on your tropical vacay so you can make the most out of your beach days.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.