31 Products From Wayfair That'll Help Make Your House A Way Better Place To Live
There's always ~room~ for improvement.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A high-gloss serving tray that's multi-purpose — it works as both an adorable display piece and the perfect surface to serve your S.O. breakfast in bed.
2. An arched accent mirror designed in the shape of window panes, so you can brighten your room, make it look bigger, and give your bed head the attention it truly deserves.
3. Or, an elegant and ornate beveled full length mirror, perfect for checking in on your fit before you leave the house and snapping that trendy Insta pic.
4. An industrial-inspired table lamp that will turn that late-night reading sesh into something out of your greatest dark academia dreams.
5. A retro mini fridge so you can store your emergency game night drinks, or keep all of those fancy skincare products nice and cool, in style.
6. A chic, Art Deco-inspired-yet-totally modern circular bar cart that is as great for storing those fancy bottles of wine that you still haven't opened as it is for displaying your (frankly alarming) plant collection.
7. A three-piece canvas world map, for the traveler who has finally settled down in a permanent home, but still reflects fondly on their many adventures.
8. An electric tea kettle that will have your hot water boiling in no time, so you can finally stop putting your tea in the microwave like a heathen. It even has an LED light to let you know when your water has reached optimal temperature. You'll thank me later, trust me.
9. A four-tiered bamboo shoe rack so you can finally store the dozen pairs of shoes that you've somehow accumulated in your entryway. You can also use the top shelf to store bags or winter gear.
10. A wall-mounted wine and glass rack that will hold six of your favorite bottles and save you a trip back to the kitchen to fetch glasses. Plus, its vintage French design will be a gorgeous accent in your home.
11. An easy-to-program air fryer so you can cook up crispy wings, french fries, and anything else your heart desires, with little to no oil, in record time.
12. A six-level clear makeup organizer that's perfect for the makeup artiste in your life who seems to always be eyeing the latest matte lipstick or cream blush.
13. A rose gold stainless-steel trash can with a motion sensor, so you don't have to touch that dirty, germy lid at any point while you clean up your messes. Bonus: it's actually cute, so you won't have to hide it away under the cabinet.
14. A wood and bamboo four-tiered plant stand that you can use to finally properly display all of those plants you somehow became the parent to during quarantine (have they been multiplying whenever you leave the house?).
15. A bamboo bath caddy because everybody knows the best place to finish that true crime novel you've been working on is in the bath, while relaxing to the smell of your favorite scented candles.
16. Or, a metal three-tiered shower caddy for those in need of some extra space in their shower. Finally, you can wash your hair without having to kick around all those half-empty shampoo bottles you've been storing on the floor for ages.
17. A petite velvet statement chair that is not only so cozy and comfortable, but will make your room instantly look more glam and polished.
18. A compact plastic-and-steel dish rack so you can refrain from using an entire roll of paper towels to dry your dishes every night.
19. A two-bag wheeled laundry sorter that makes doing laundry a breeze. Not only will you quickly be able to sort your dirty clothes into two piles (lights/ colors, machine/ handwash), but the wheels mean you can easily transport your laundry anywhere. The bags are even removable, so you can take them up and down stairs if needed.
20. A set of two satin pillowcases, because if you've ever spent any time on beauty TikTok, you'd know that having the right pillowcases can help give you clearer skin and smoother hair. Just don't forget to wash them regularly!
21. A comfy and stylish faux leather convertible sofa that transforms itself into a comfy bed, so you don't ever have to worry about visiting friends having to spend the night sleeping on the floor.
22. A 4-inch memory foam mattress topper, because not every mattress is going to be your dream mattress, but with this topper, you can get pretty darn close.
23. A bamboo and rattan folding room divider that looks chic while also making your open spaces feel like they are multiple different rooms. This is perfect for stylishly dividing up a workspace or studio apartment.
24. A very welcoming natural fiber welcome mat to make you and your guests feel at home and keep everyone from tracking in unwanted dirt and mud. Win-win!
25. A set of eight solar-powered pathway lights that change colors, so you can let the sun illuminate your backyard even at nighttime.
26. A suitcase-style Crosley record player with built-in speakers. because every home needs some quality music, and not only does vinyl always sound better, it makes your room look so much cooler.
27. A rustic-industrial two-drawer nightstand that's both a chic decor accent *and* the perfect spot to put your phone, glass of water, and book. Plus, it's anti-tip, so you don't have to worry about your kids or pets accidentally knocking it over.
28. A natural rubber boot tray perfect for storing muddy and wet shoes and keeping them from getting your entryway dirty. This is especially great for cold or wet climates!
29. An over-the-toilet storage stand that turns even the smallest of bathrooms into your relaxation sanctuary. No longer will you have to carry a shower caddy in and out of your bathroom like you're still at summer camp.
30. A luxurious velvet blackout curtain panel ideal for night owls who are tired of getting woken up way too early in the morning by their enemy, The Sun.
31. And a single-cup Keurig that won't take up too much counter space, so even if you're short on space, you can finally stop buying coffee every morning on your way to work. Saving time and money? Look who's suddenly all mature!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.