25 Pet Products From Chewy That'll Make You Think "Why Didn't I Buy This Years Ago"
I'm pawsitive you'll love these items.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bag of pumpkin spice–flavored Greenies dog dental treats that help keep doggy teeth clean while offering a mouthwatering taste, because even though Halloween is over, pumpkin spice never goes out of season.
2. A sturdy scratching post for cats who simply will not leave your furniture alone. Grab one of these before your couch legs get absolutely destroyed, and let your feline friend claw to their heart's content.
3. Or, nab this aesthetic cactus scratching post that can be put on display in your living room without sacrificing any style. Not only will it add a pop of color to any room, but it's easy to assemble, so your cats can get right to scratching away in no time.
4. A personalized pet ID tag, so you can make sure your best friend is always wearing your full contact info — and in the awful event that they get lost, you won't have to wander around the neighborhood, hoping someone can recognize them based on your very vague description and some blurry IG stories. Plus, it's stainless steel, so you don't have to worry about it rusting or falling apart.
5. An adorable cable-knit pet sweater that will keep your furry friends warm in the winter — and look stylish while doing so. Who said your pet can't rock cute cold-weather fashion?
6. A DNA test for your pooch, because now you and your pup can find out about your genetic backgrounds together. Not only will you be able to find out about your dog's ancestry, but you will know about any medical history that can present future complications in your best friend.
7. A bag of baked apple small pet treats that will surely satisfy your littlest friends, while also aiding their digestion and cleaning their teeth. *Win-win.*
8. A set of two silicone pet food can covers so you can easily save any leftover wet food (instead of struggling with aluminum foil, cling wrap, and rubber bands — a situation that always ends in sorrow and also spilled food). These tops ensure that the food stays as fresh as it was when you first opened the can.
9. A dangly catnip toy that's shaped like an avocado and has four strings, to keep your cat company while you're busy working, or just watching Netflix (hey, it's self-care!).
10. A paw print doormat to remind you and your furry guests to wipe their paws before entering your house. The soft material is comfortable on all pet paws and can be used as a doormat, under food bowls, or even in your dog's crate.
11. A booster seat that makes every car ride featuring your pet 100x easier. The cover can be removed and washed, and the security tether keeps your pet safe and sound. Plus, the elevated bottom means your dog can still reach the window and stick their head out.
12. A large velvet dog bed to give your pet their own special space, perfect for napping, relaxing, or just playing with their toys. It has a machine washable cover, so you don't need to worry about any accidents (drool-related or otherwise).
13. Or, if your pet is the true king of the household, opt for this chic mini couch that will look cute in your home and hopefully keep your pet off your nice furniture. Well, you tried.
14. An interactive slow feeder bowl so you can get your dog to slow their roll and actually eat their food rather than inhale it. Switching your regular food bowl to an interactive one can help prevent bloat and obesity, and keep your dog from throwing up their just-devoured meal.
15. A chic ceramic cat dish that will be the purrfect feeding time accessory for your classy feline.
16. A set of fuzzy stairs so your aging, injured, or jumping-averse pet won't have any trouble getting up and down from your bed for morning snuggles — or just to wake you up at 6:00 a.m. and remind you to feed them. Plus, the sides double as scratching posts!
17. A stylish wooden sign that will let everyone know who is truly in charge in the house: your pet. Choose from 27 different breeds to find the perfect fit for your family.
18. A pack of three all-natural toys for small pets made with rattan, seagrass, and water hyacinth that are safe to chew on, help keep teeth trim, and will keep them busy and engaged.
19. A feathery bird-on-a-stick catnip toy so you can play with your feline friend and watch them go wild for this crinkly catnip creature. Plus, it will help them get up from that patch of sun on the floor and actually get some exercise in.
20. A birthday box because the only thing more fun than celebrating your birthday is celebrating the birthday of your beloved furry friend. Featuring treats, toys, and a stylish bandana, this is the birthday gift that keeps on giving.
21. A collapsible silicone bowl for the pup on the go who needs to stay hydrated. It even comes on a carabiner for easy transportation.
22. A butterfly roller ball cat toy with over 1,700 5-star reviews, so you know it will keep your kitty out of their mind with joy while encouraging hours of playtime.
23. A de-matting brush so you can keep your furry friend's coat sleek and shiny, even when it's literally in 1 million knots.
24. A set of three disposable cat litter boxes so your kitty can go when they need to go and you don't have to worry about bringing a clunky litter box on vacation. It's made of eco-friendly material, yet still protects against leakage and bad smells. The best of both worlds.
25. A Furbo treat dispenser and camera so even when you're out of the house and no longer able to work from home, you can see what your pet is up to, speak to them, and send them treats. Now you and your pet won't suffer from separation anxiety.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.