1. Jeremy Corbyn not quite managing to master the art of the smiling selfie with his fans, despite repeated attempts.
2. Receiving more texts from Labour campaigners than from your closest family and friends.
3. Watching Andy Burnham go to increasingly extravagant lengths to prove he is a true northerner.
4. Getting strange phone calls from Liz Kendall when you're at work.
5. People creating frankly disturbing Jeremy Corbyn fan art.
6. Andy Burnham criticising soundbites so often that doing so became one of his most prominent soundbites.
7. Hearing the word "aspiration" at least six times a day.
8. People demanding Cooper or Burnham or Kendall or Corbyn pull out of the race for assorted reasons.
9. Liz Kendall not letting the haters get her down on Twitter.
10. Tony Blair writing weekly opinion pieces for The Observer about how confused he is about Jeremy Corbyn.
11. People on Twitter going absolutely ballistic at Tony Blair for writing weekly opinion pieces for The Observer about how confused he is about Jeremy Corbyn.
12. Tory ministers absolutely pissing themselves with joy over Labour meltdown.
13. Pictures of Jeremy Corbyn looking vaguely distressed on a night bus being viral gold.
14. The Telegraph telling everyone how to vote in Labour's leadership to destroy Labour.
15. The Telegraph then going on to tell everyone, in a panic, that they shouldn't actually vote for Corbyn.
16. Being reminded that Andy Burnham is ABSOLUTELY NOT from the Westminster bubble.
16. Completely inexplicable Tumblr memes about Andy Burnham.
18. People who aren't Tories being angrily accused of being Tories.
19. The creation of T-shirts like this.
20. Ned the cat mulling over his choice for Labour leader after being accepted as a member.
23. Jeremy Corbyn single-handedly reviving the art of keeping a pen in your shirt pocket.
24. But, maybe most of all, this look.
Jamie Ross is a Scotland reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Edinburgh.
Contact Jamie Ross at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.