1. Scottish nationalists don't like the leader of Scottish Labour, Jim Murphy, very much.
2. In fact, Murphy, who campaigned against independence, is probably their least favourite person.
3. But with strong emotion comes artistic inspiration, and Scottish nationalists have spent the past few months since Murphy was elected leader creating things like this.
4. And this.
5. All sorts of things, really.
6. Most of them are quite inexplicable, like this one of Jim Murphy emerging from a dinosaur egg.
7. Or this one of Jim Murphy grasping a big black pudding.
8. He's been Ed Miliband's marionette.
9. A member of Dad's Army.
10. And a troupe of can-can girls.
11. Sometimes he's Londo Mollari from Babylon 5.
12. Sometimes he's stalked by the Grim Reaper.
13. Other times he's on fire but with a transparent football for a head.
14. Some of the artists take their inspiration from films, such as this one which features Alex Salmond as Iron Man.
15. Or this, inspired by Home Alone 2.
16. The Wizard of Oz.
17. The Lord of the Rings.
18. Here, for no reason, is Jim Murphy as a bald robot.
19. He's been in The Shining with his deputy, Kezia Dugdale.
20. The pair also appeared in Toy Story.
21. Strictly Come Dancing.
22. Wacky Races.
23. And here's Jim Murphy as Craig David in Labo Selecta.
24. Some at least try to make some form of political point, like this one which shows him in bed with David Cameron.
25. Or this one where he's being jetpacked out of Scotland.
26. Even The Economist got in on the act.
27. However, most of them are just things like this.
28. Or this.
29. Or vaguely unsettling things like this.
30. But most credit has to go to this, for the special effort of actually drawing Jim Murphy surfing on a nuclear submarine.
Jamie Ross is a Scotland reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Edinburgh.
Contact Jamie Ross at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.