1. In class, you barely take notes.
2. And the looks you get from everyone else taking notes.
3. Background noise is your worst enemy.
4. Music and doing homework just can't coexist.
5. Actually, you realize at a young age that listening to music has to be its own activity.
6. People think you're weird for remembering details from a conversation you had 4 years ago.
7. Taking tests when you're not able to read questions out loud.
8. Your study group often asks you to stop speaking all the time.
9. Staying quiet is a struggle.
10. You have conversations with yourself.
11. You can instantly pick out grammatical errors in speech.
12. You ask way too many questions.
13. Because of how slow you naturally read, the odds of doing well on standardized tests are agains you.
14. Remembering names is your thing.
15. But when you do find others just like you, you feel normal.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!