10. When we see an article on American Football in UK daily papers you think ‘“I could write that”.
Yeah, thanks for that.
11. We’ll play a game anywhere and everywhere
Even in a car park.
12. We can appreciate that the UK is not obsessed with adverts every thirty seconds.
14. And we don’t hold rivalries over fans of other teams.
We’re a friendly bunch!
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Frank Ocean just released a new, auto-tune inspired song called "Lens" on Blonded Radio, his Beats 1 show 🎤