10. When we see an article on American Football in UK daily papers you think ‘“I could write that”.
Yeah, thanks for that.
11. We’ll play a game anywhere and everywhere
Even in a car park.
12. We can appreciate that the UK is not obsessed with adverts every thirty seconds.
14. And we don’t hold rivalries over fans of other teams.
We’re a friendly bunch!
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.