1. London, UK – £1 million
Location: Stoke Newington
• Comes with a nice, long 40ft garden at the back.
• Over a 25 minute walk away from the nearest underground station, which is pretty damn long.
2. Paris, France – £1 million
Location: Le Perreux
• Sits beautifully on the bank of the Marne river.
• You get to live in a Grand Designs-esque property without spending six months in a caravan and nearly getting divorced beforehand.
3. Madrid, Spain – £1,078,883
Location: Pozuelo De Alarcón
• Just look at that outside architecture.
• There's a nice swimming pool at the back, perfect for those warm summer days.
4. Rome, Italy – £1,038,394
• If you were to close your eyes and think of an Italian house, this would be it.
• Enough rooms to house all of S Club 7 without Paul having to sleep on the sofa.
5. Stockholm, Sweden – £867,758
Location: Norra Ängby
• A clean, modern interior that's only recently been renovated.
• There's nice decking area that's perfect for entertaining friends on a warm summer's night.
6. Dublin, Ireland – £970,835
• Space for off-street parking at the front.
• A walled-off private garden in the rear.
7. Budapest, Hungary – £955,487
Location: District 13
• The interior looks super fancy throughout.
• The way the districts are named makes you feel like you're in The Hunger Games.
8. Ljubljana, Slovenia – £1,054,945
Location: Rozna Dolina
• Just a five minute walk from the city centre.
• MULTIPLE balconies.
9. Warsaw, Poland – £993,926
• I mean look at it: It's basically a mansion.
• Not only is there a swimming pool, but there's also a private tennis court.
10. Reykjavik, Iceland – £968,396
• A beautiful sea-view from most rooms in the house.
• It's way bigger on the inside than it looks. For example, the kitchen table fits 12 people. That's a lot of people.
11. Amsterdam, Netherlands – £787,922
Location: Amsterdam Nieuw-West
• There's a garage with enough space for two cars.
• You access driveway through an electric gate, which will alway be low-key fancy.
12. Riga, Latvia – £968,396
Location: City District
• Not only is there a swimming pool, there's also a sauna.
• The property has one of those modern, open-plan layouts, just like you see in the movies.
13. Luxembourg City, Luxembourg – £875,544
• The garden is so beautiful it puts Frances Burnett to shame.
• If you're after somewhere central, you won't find anywhere better than this.
14. Prague, Czech Republic – £980,775
• The indoor swimming pool is a nice touch.
• The exterior just looks so charming.
15. Vienna, Austria – £789,059
• Picture yourself enjoying a meal on the balcony under that giant umbrella.
• The building legitimately won an award for "best renovated house" in 2004.
16. Oslo, Norway – £977,705
• The interior is really, really fancy.
• The garden's large enough to house a semi-functioning zoo.
Please note that currency conversion rates and housing markets are always changing. All figures were correct at the time of publication.