1. Making small talk is a literal hell.
2. Large groups of people are especially terrifying.
3. It can be seriously mentally exhausting.
4. Anxiety can come with physical symptoms, not just mental.
5. You often find yourself avoiding social situations.
6. Self-doubt is your own worst enemy.
7. There's not always a reason behind the anxiety.
8. Setbacks are common.
Always consult with your doctor about your personal health and wellness, including any recommendations you find online. BuzzFeed posts are for general informational purposes only, and cannot replace professional and individualised medical diagnosis, treatment, or advice.